Jahaliya Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The world spun dizzyingly as the wolftaur performed a dramatic dive, turning Sylvia around in midair so that her back pressed to his chest, arms clutching his in giddy exhilaration. She faced out into open air, the stadium shifting below her in a writhing throng of furs, all craning their necks to look up at the lioness. Looking back at the wolftaur over her shoulder, she only gave him a bright smile in warning and 'sat' down on his shaft, trusting her partner to support her through the dangerous but exhilarating act.

The crowd gasped appreciatively at the show, watching as Sylvia rode the wolftaur in midair, the yipping male thrusting eagerly into the lioness as she moaned and splayed her legs wide, dangerously close to falling, if not for his tight hold upon her waist and hips. His other, feral cock was hard and dripped on to their audience as they flew and fucked, to screams of delight from the audience, some of whom raised their paws eagerly to catch what pre cum 'rained' down. Though she felt close to falling at times, Sylvia bucked and moaned around his length, grinding her hips down as his knot swelled larger, rubbing wonderfully against her clit. The wolftaur's knot spread her open just a fraction more with every thrust and Sylvia panted heavily, desperate to have it locked it into her pussy.

"Higher!" She cried out passionately, her hair tossed by the wind. "Fuck me higher!"

Obligingly, the wolftaur soared higher, beating his feathered wings hard against the wind and letting loose a string of barks: his knot had finally sunk into Sylvia's cunny. Higher than ever, Sylvia stretched her legs into thin air, imagining herself on the edge of falling, although she knew that her partner would never let that happen; imagining being fucked with nothing physically holding or supporting her, so far above the ground, made her moan softly, the racing pleasure mounting with her fantasy. Making small movements upon the wolftaur's cock, Sylvia squeezed with her vaginal muscles, the need to have her partner cum inside her entirely overwhelming.

So... Sylvia thought dreamily, on the edge of orgasm, the ground and the world seeming oh so far away. What's gone is gone, the uptight life is gone. Who am I...that is the question... I am a naked warrior slut having a damn good fuck in midair!

Thrilled beyond belief and with all eyes on her, Sylvia came with a howl of pleasure, the wolftaur following suit soon after, his seed pouring into her cunny with enough force that she wondered briefly if he had been restrained from cumming before - he had so much to give! Some seed leaked out of her pussy around his knot and dripped on to the crowd below. They descended slowly, the wolftaur circling so that everyone may gain an excellent view of their copulation; Sylvia's belly bulged noticeably with the size of the member and knot buried in her hot snatch.

Once the rush of their orgasms faded, the wolftaur flew back to the stage and gently deposited her on the ground, sharing a sly kiss with the lioness before releasing her from the circle of his muscled arms. Sylvia waved her tail tip in a flirty way at him as she sauntered to the Queen, head held high and cum dripping from her flushed pussy, showing pink between her thighs.

"Who approaches me?" The Queen asked loftily, betrayed by the twinkle in her eye.

"A slut of Jahaliya who loves to fuck approaches you, your Majesty," Sylvia replied in kind, lowering herself sinuously to her knees as Ryoga stood and approached her.

"So we see," he said with a grin, his cock hard and covered with the creamy remnants of his climax. He rested his paw lightly upon her bowed head and addressed the assembled crowd in a booming voice, amplified once more by magic.

"I now pronounce you a citizen of Jahaliya!" He declared as the crowd roared their approval, citizens leaping to hug each other, delighted for the harem matron to be one of them at long last.

Sylvia stiffened with surprise; she had not expected something so grand to come of what had seemed a rough and tumble duel! Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Iskierka stagger to her feet, nodding her head just the once in what seemed to be an approving gesture, the stadium ringing with shouts of congratulation. Her heart swelled with pride as it sank in that, yes, she was now a Jahaliyan: she had passed her own initiation!

And there was a pulsing cock in her face.

Unable to resist the sudden impulse, Sylvia leaned forward those few, tantalising inches to lick the tip of his cock with great relish. She smiled a little to herself as Ryoga gasped, evidently shocked at her boldness, and only let her lips slide down over his length, reaching around to grab his butt with both paws to keep him in place for her pleasure. Ryoga, far from desiring to pull away, moaned loudly, bucking his hips to thrust into the lioness' warm, enticing muzzle.

"Oh," Ryoga murred warmly, resting his paw on the top of Sylvia's head. "Oh, yes, suck it good..."

The Queen looked on proudly as Sylvia ran her tongue along the underside of Ryoga's cock, collecting the drooling pre on the tip of her tongue and swallowing it, her eyes half closing at the wonderful taste. Despite having been pleased excessively during the duel, Ryoga was all too keen to cum again, murmuring his delight at having Sylvia, the uninhibited, happy Sylvia, pleasure him and take so much in return. He thrust his meat into Sylvia's muzzle until, with a drawn out howl, he spurted his cum into her mouth, pouring some of it straight down the lioness' throat. With too much seed in her mouth than she could swallow in one gulp, Sylvia moved back and pointed his spurting cock at her muzzle, smiling as the cum covered her fur and dripped down to her breasts.

"Sylvia!"

Rising with cum coating her muzzle and lips excessively, Sylvia started a little to see Horace rushing towards her, slipping between rows of Jahaliyans who kindly let him pass easily; his cock bobbed in midair, carving out a path through the audience, who only giggled and called out encouragement to him. Ignoring the mess of cum all over the lioness, he hugged her tightly to him, refusing to let go and planting a deep kiss upon her lips.

"I'm so proud of you, Sylvia," he said, beaming. "So proud."

"Thank you, Horace," she answered with a white grin of her own, feeling his hard cock trapped between their warm bodies. The inkling of an idea was given life and she let her paw fall to caress his throbbing shaft, collecting the smeared cum into her paw as she pumped her paw slowly along his dick.

"Save that for tomorrow," she said with a smirk. "There's a little something I would like your help with, dear."

*

The next morning, the harem girls trotted into their main chamber, used for rest and relaxation, only to become privy to a surprising sight: Sylvia and Horace sprawled out on a mound of pillows, fucking freely. The lioness cried out in pleasure as Horace thrust into her, spurred on by their audience, one of her legs stretched right up so that it brushed against Horace's muzzle, giving him easy access to her cunny and providing the girls with a vivid view. Shocked, the girls were silent for a stretch, seeming to wonder if they should leave them in private for a while longer, though Natasha gave a little "whoop" and danced on the spot, her joy at seeing Sylvia so uninhibited given voice.

"Um, Sylvia," Eleanor began, a bright smile curving her lips up. "What's going on?"

"Not that we mind, of course," Tina added, her smile a bit more of a smirk as she murred appreciatively, enjoying the show.

"Hello, ladies," Sylvia said cheerfully, behaving as if there was nothing at all out of the ordinary even as she shuddered and gasped through an orgasm. "Since I've had some interesting revelations and experiences of late, I've been revising what I expect from your behaviour as citizens of Jahaliya."

She gestured to the back of the chamber, where a line of grinning, well-hung male furs stepped forward, the wolftaur standing proudly at the end. The girls raised their eyebrows at this addition to their chambers, privately hoping that they would be a permanent feature of the rooms, or at least for a little while. The males looked to the girls with just as much interest, the tip of the wolftaur's shaft peeking out from its plump sheath, betraying his excitement already.

"The Queen was very eager to help me get him over here," Sylvia chuckled, nodding her head to the wolftaur who gave a sweeping, respectful bow in return, although his wide smile never once shifted from his muzzle.

Maneuvering herself into a sitting position on top of Horace, who raised his upper body slightly from the bed of pillows to keep his lover steady, Sylvia pants quietly and rocks back on his thrusts. As if entirely unconcerned, she reached over to retrieve a sheaf of papers, ran her gaze over the contents of her notes and then put them aside, turning to the girls with a pleased but serious smile.

"Now, I would love you all to fuck away like proper sluts, as is your right and pleasure to here," she started, smoothing her whiskers thoughtfully, "your professional behavior cannot be allowed to slack. I expect you to behave as warriors of Jahaliya and display refinement and class at all times. This includes things like keeping a good posture, separating duty from pleasure and attending all academic, exercise and general training sessions. Circumstance should dictate what is appropriate at different times, which I am sure you are all aware of to varying extents."

Sylvia paused to moan breathlessly, her paw resting on Horace's chest with her fingertips combing through his fur gently. Murring at her touch, the bear gave a few harder thrusts, pounding deeply into Sylvia's dripping cunny. Tucking a stray strand of hair back behind her ear, the lioness looked up again and continued, slightly out of breath.

"Now, 'fuck' is a word, for example, that can often be used for fun and is excellent to use when barked with passion, but should never be used to curse at another fur or interjected into sentences without reason," she said sternly, thinking this a very good example to use, considering her own problems with using the word generally before her citizenship had been approved.

"But, Sylvia," Nell broke in, tail flicking gently. "Why are you giving us this lecture while Horace is...making love to you? I understand that it is important, but it is so strange for you."

"Because I'm having a fucking good time!" Sylvia growled playfully, casting a saucy look at her bed-mate.

The girls tittered uncontrollably, though their eyes constantly went to the line of studs waiting patiently in the background, forgotten for the moment. Horace groans suddenly and grabs Sylvia's hips tightly, thrusting deep into her as he cums, panting heavily and nuzzling the back of her neck.

"Though don't let me have all the fun," Sylvia said with a naughty giggle, beckoning the males forward. "Please enjoy each other and fuck!"

With that, the girls playfully charge the males, pairing up and dividing up to take their furs of choice, until they were all sprawled and contorted throughout the chamber. Some of the girls took two or more males at a time while the other hung furs were treated to the attentions of several tongues upon their throbbing cocks, swapping and changing partners often so that all everyone may have plenty of pleasure. Sylvia blew a kiss to Horace and strode over to pounce upon a tall wolf, letting him 'pin' her to the wall and thrust into her cunny with a howl of delight, pounding the lioness as she arched her back and cried out in pleasure.

Relaxing back on the cushions, Horace smiled to no one in particular and stroked his rapidly hardening cock, aroused again after only a short break - though who could not be turned on with such an enthusiastic orgy going on around them? His smile could not have become any wider as Sylvia took the wolf, letting him sink in up to his balls, while the girls moan and cum with their respective partners.

"Sylvia, my dear," he murmured to himself, having eyes only for her. "I cannot wait to introduce my friends to my lioness, the passionate, wild, harem matron slut."