Jake and Cali Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me baby" He said, using his thumb to massage her clit. "Cum on that dick."

She rocked her hips as her body started to convulse. "Jake, oh jake" she moaned. "Ohhhh fuck" She was shaking so hard she reached down and grabbed his hand. Their fingers lace together as she squeezed his hand. "Fuck jake, fuck." Jake held her hip with the other hand, her pussy spasms threatening to push him out. He was so close already and he hadn't even gotten the chance to fuck her properly. She was so wet and still so tight. He grunted as he pumped himself in and out, starting slow then gradually increasing his speed. "Shit. I'm gonna cum again" she moaned. Eventually he was pounding into her, both hands holding her tits. He heard primal growling noises coming from within. He lost count of how many times she came. He fucked her, rough and fast.

"Fuck." He said, pulling out in just enough time to shoot his seed on her pussy lips, and her stomach, one round shooting up and hitting her tits. "Damn baby." He said breathlessly, collapsing on the barstool beside him. He touched her pussy and her legs closed instantly. "Sensitive?" he asked with a sly grin.

Cali put her hands over her face and drew her knees in, still laying on her back on top of the bar. She began to laugh. Jake looked at her quizzically. After a moment of this she sat up and crossed her legs, still giggling. "So..." She paused, "That happened." Jake kept silent, searching her face for any trace of regret. Cali saw the stern confusion and leaned down to kiss him. "You were right. It was the best." She whispered at his lips. She sat back up and looked at herself. "I need a shower." She said sliding off the bar and walking through the living room and hallway to the bathroom.

Jake could hear her singing off key as she turned on the water and smiled to himself. He stood up and made his way to the bathroom.

12