All Comments on 'Jake and Danny Ch. 02'

by funandbold

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sexy guys

I love their love-making, and the descriptions of their muscular bodies. I know Danny has let his body hair grow out, so he has a hairy chest and abs. Does Jake have body hair too? What a sexy sight this must be to have two hairy men loving each other! They don't have to be bears with hair everywhere, jut a nice smattering of hair in all the right places! Keep writing please. I love the stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Hot!

I'm a female, but I have to say that this story was so hot and sexy. Made me cum twice!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot Hot and Erotic series

Loved the series. Hot erotic great details in converting Danny to become Jake's bitch. I would love to become Jake's bitch

Please keep writing

Creig

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
oh yes

so so hot

been hard all the way thru

i would be jakes whore 4 sure

james_38671 yahoo

yukonnightsyukonnightsover 5 years ago
My Kind Of Ending

Well, part 2 was short but sweet ;) It hit some of my own longtime desires...the theme of turning a guy's ass into a "man pussy" being a reoccurring thought...and the beauty of a male sub who accepts what he is being another! But the fact that you ended it with obvious feelings of love between the two men is the cherry on top of the wonderful cake you baked...

RobJasperRobJasperover 3 years ago
Sexy & sweet1

Sexy & sweet at the same time while being very hot!

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesalmost 2 years ago

Incredibly HOT and well written from both perspectives! I loved reading about Jake's plan to make Danny his.

What you wrote at the end of this story made me cum: "Danny was now mine! I had marked him with my cum, deep inside of his hole, now a pussy! My DNA, my man juice, my life force, my boys, my swimmers were now doing their job, they were working frantically to find their way into his hot body, where they would meld with him and become a part of him forever!"

I wondered if any guy friend in my past thought about doing the same thing to me?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous