Jake and Naomi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand, done now with her zipper, gripped Naomi's hair and pulled her lips to mine for a kiss and then I straightened up.

"Do I have to do all the work, girl? Get naked while I get my jeans off."

I was really anxious now. I could see in her eyes that, so was she.

My jeans were so tight that it was not an easy matter to ease them over my cock and get them peeled down my legs.

Naomi was wiggling out of her clothes as I did though, but she was watching me and her eyes got very big when she saw my cock come into view.

Now I hadn't strapped up with my biggest cock this night, just a 7-incher, not that big around but Naomi sucked in her breath a little when it was jutting out at her. Not that I really cared, but I did begin to wonder just how much cock, if any, this little doll had had in her life. Well, irregardless, she was gonna get a good cocking tonight. I was gonna see to that.

I stepped closer, grabbed her hair again and pulled her up as I bent down, for kisses.

I murmured into her mouth. "Go down on my cock, girl. Suck it and lick it and jiggle it so it jiggles my clit and get it nice and wet. Your cunt's obviously already nice and wet and I'll slide in easy I bet, but your saliva will help too, girl. Go on. Blow me, blow me good."

I've had girls tell me that, watching girlie porn, they never 'get' the scene of one girl blowing another, who only has a rubber cock.

Let me tell, y'all. Sure the cocks only rubber or plastic or whatever. But any decent strap-on, just ask yourself, where does it strap on to? I can't even count how many strap-ons I've strapped on over the years. Some have a wonderful cock to insert inside yourself, which jiggles nicely as you fuck some chick. And the 'pad' of the strap-on rests right on your own cunt. Strapped up properly, all movements of the cock transmit nicely to the pad which translates nicely to one's cunt and clit. Especially if you have a sensitive and big girlie-cock like me.

So a woman who knows what she is doing can give a lot of pleasure to the chick about to fuck her, even if she is only 'blowing' rubber.

Besides. It really is a kick watching some chick slobber on your dick.

As I've stated, as you've been with me all night, I have no idea to any degree what extant of experience delicious Naomi has had with cock in her life. Real or otherwise. Maybe none, but I'm betting at least some, as she seems to know her way around a dick. Or maybe she is just desperate to give me some thrills. Because, my hands full of her hair, she is down there slobbering good now on my dick and she's pulling at it and rubbing it with her hands and my cunt is very pleasurably feeling every jerk and jiggle and lick or kiss. God, I wanna fuck her.

I pull her hair, pulling her up and off my dick, up to my mouth for some more of her delicious kisses. She is almost reluctant to leave my cock but, once I get her there, her hands tangle in my short hair and clutch and rub my head and she sucks my tongue into her mouth and kisses the fuck out of me.

My busy hands have two big handfuls of her tits, which sit so proudly on her chest. Though the way I'm man-handling – woman-handling (?) - them around right now, they've lost a little of their delicious shape. I'm pinching the nipples and Naomi's squealing between kisses and now, baby, it's time.

I drop her tits, watching them drop and jiggle back into their shape. I grab Naomi's sweet ass and use those lush cheeks to shove her further towards the center of my bed. I wanna climb aboard. She's spread her legs wide, I shove them wider. She's shaved clean, I can clearly see juice leaking out and, geez, there is already a wet spot on my sheets. I have a nice bush and I think we really must rub our cunts together later. But now. I grab Naomi's ankles and pull her legs up over my shoulders. I ease forward and tell her . . .

"Here it comes, doll. It's time to rock and roll."

I'm not a meanie or desirous of hurting anyone but I know she's wet as hell and I only hesitate to make sure I'm aimed good and then I plunge. It's one sweet, smooth stroke right to the end and I think for the millionth time or so how god-almighty good it must feel for a guy when a sweet piece like Naomi lets her sweet cunt swallow up his cock. I've listened for years to women complaining how guys shoot their loads way too soon but, I swear, if my cock was real, given the thrills my pussy was giving me, given the joy I felt when buried to the hilt inside sweet Naomi, if I was a guy, I'd probably be blowing a load into her right now.

But I'm not a guy and my pride in my 'womanhood' really comes into play now and I grab two big handfuls of Naomi's titties and put my ass in gear and really began hammering, pounding, in and out, short strokes, long strokes, fast strokes, slower strokes and I literally am fucking the living shit out of Naomi.

And, sweet Jesus, delicious Naomi is loving it!

She's hollering, loud, good thing I have my own pad. Her arse is churning on the bed and she's matching me. For every stroke into her I give her, she thrusts back at me and meets me with a fuck-back move of her own.

We're riding up a crest together, her and I. I don't really care at this point, if she cums because I'm certain I'm hunching for a good shot of my own. I say I could care less if Naomi blows a cum but I guess that's not entirely true. I want her to have some good cums and remember this night forever. It is just that it is not a worry for me right now because the way Naomi is fucking back and squealing and bouncing and screaming at me I do not see how I could possibly stop her from cumming right now even if I wanted to. Perhaps if I had a frying pan in my hand I could knock her unconscious but, other than that, I don't think even pulling out of her and running from the room would stop the runaway freight train, that is Naomi right now, from spurting out her cum.

A spurt it out she does! Literally. I've fucked a few 'squirters' in my day but Naomi beats 'em all. I'm still fucking her but Naomi's cunt is spasming so much now that I can actually feel, slick as they are with her honey, the walls of her cunt clutching at my cock as I do an out-stroke. Her cunt-honey is gushing, erupting, high in the air, I can feel it wetting my belly. She's screaming. I'm screaming and we're having our first cums together and, fuck it. I don't usually do this but Naomi has me out of control. I pull my cock out of her, get her legs off my shoulders and replace my cock in her cunt with my my face, burrowing in deep between this woman's silky thighs and my tongue gets busy and I suck and lap at her girl-juice which is still, somehow, gushing out of her. I find her clit and lick it and suck it and I can feel and hear Naomi's feet pounding on the bed and she goes from one cum right into another.

I keep sucking her cunt; I never want to stop, although this is not my modus operandi usually. Not on the first fuck with a new girl anyway.

Hearing some plaintive pleas mixed in with Naomi's howls, still lapping at her delicious slit, I twist my body around so she can have access to my cock. My thrills ramp up again as Naomi starts licking and sucking her honey from my soaked cock. We give each other another cum. Then, suddenly, I'm pooped, like I just unloaded a 45 foot trailer of freight, by hand, by myself. I have to stop sucking and licking her pussy so I can suck in huge gasps of air and I sorta collapse on top of Naomi. I rest for a second, then I pull myself around and plop down beside her. I gather her in my arms and she turns into me and I pull her tight, my little titties mashing into her big ones and I can feel both our hearts just pounding.

It is a little while before either of us have enough air or energy to even kiss.

Naomi is the first to regain her ability to talk.

"Geez, Jake. You do know how to fuck a woman, don't 'ya?"

I stroke her hair. "Told 'ya, doll, didn't I? I told you I knew everything about women, didn't I? I know how to dance with 'em, pick 'em up, get 'em horny, and I know how to throw them a fuck. What else do I need to know?"

Naomi smiles and gives me a couple of long, slow, sweet kisses.

"Fuck, Jake, do you want me to tell you?"

"Oh, no, doll. I just needed a moment. I'm not done fucking you yet. Not by a long shot. Maybe, maybe, I said, I listen a bit in the morning when you are making me my breakfast."

I chuckle and roll Naomi over on her side facing away from me. I wiggle around for a position, clutch my cock, aim good and ram into her again.

12