Jake and Toby Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was trying to think of something that would be easy to eat in bed, while looking through his cupboards I wasn't finding much, I will have to run back to my place to get something. I turned around and there stood Toby and I jumped, I wasn't expecting him to be there. "Hi, you scared me."

"Hey Doc, can we have pizza or something, you looked like you were looking for something to eat."

"Yeah, to keep you happy, we can have pizza, I will order it, why don't you sit on the couch and I will be in there in a few." He turned around and headed to the couch, he looked tired. I ordered the pizza and brought his meds and a bottle of water out for the both of us. "Hey Babe, take your meds and why don't you lay you head down on my lap and sleep a bit."

He just nodded, took his meds and laid his head down. I stroked his hair and he laid there, I was glad that I had the next two days off, so I could take care of him. He asked the doctor releasing him for only a week off, which is probably more than enough time for him. Some surgeries I can see having four weeks off, since Toby has an office job with little to no lifting he should be fine with just a week off.

He had fallen asleep in my lap, I liked just having him lying there, I hated when the doorbell rang and I had to wake him so I could get up and get the pizza. When I returned to the couch with the pizza he was sitting up, but I knew by the look of him that not much was going on upstairs, I was trying not to smile, I think the pain pills are making him a little loopy. "Toby, Hon, why don't we move this upstairs, you can eat in bed and then you can be comfortable."

"No Doc, I want to be with you."

"I will be up there with you, I am not going to leave you."

"Can we stay down here for a little while, I am tired of sleeping and being in bed."

"Yeah Toby, we can stay down here." I smiled at him and sat the pizza on the coffee table and went to grab some plates and Toby some milk, I decided to grab a beer for me. He ate very slowly it was cute one time he actually fell asleep while sitting there chewing. I tried again to move us upstairs but he didn't want any of it. Finally when ten rolled around I was able to get him to move back upstairs to his bedroom, I helped him upstairs and told him I would be right back, I ran back down and put everything away and grabbed his meds and another couple of waters and went up. Toby asked if I could spoon him and I told him yes and got in behind him.

*******

*Toby*

I woke up in the middle of the night, I wasn't in pain but I was wide awake, the Doc was snuggled in behind me, he had his arm wrapped tightly around me. I needed to go to the bathroom, but I didn't want to wake him either. I pulled at his arm and he retracted it back behind me so I could get up, I sat up on the side of the bed and felt a little pain from using my abdomen muscles just to sit up, nothing too terrible, I stood and went into the bathroom to take care of business.

When I returned he was lying there awake. "Hey Babe."

"How are you feeling Toby?"

"Ok, tired but ok. I don't want any more pain pills Doc, they mess with me."

"That is no problem, try being off of them for a bit, if you can't handle the pain you can take one or we can give you just straight Tylenol."

"That would be better than the codeine stuff." I looked at the Doc, I wanted to know something that had been bothering me since the ER visit. "Doc, can I ask you a question." I did this as I was trying to get into a comfortable position while facing him.

"Sure, what is it Toby?"

"The Doctor in the ER, ummm..., it seemed..." I can't believe I could get my question out. "The Doctor in the ER, looked like he was interested in you."

"Yes Toby you weren't imagining anything, Alan has been interested in me for years, but he was not my type, so you don't have to worry. Ok Babe."

"Ok, I will try not to get jealous." I smiled at him.

"Toby you don't have to worry, we have worked together for years, I have never been interested in him, I have my type as I am sure you have yours, and he is differently not my type."

"Ok, I believe you." He drew me in for a kiss and hugged me.

"Why don't we go back to sleep and later I will take you out to get you some breakfast or wait and we can do lunch."

"You don't work this morning?"

"Nope I am off the next two days."

<><><>

The next few days felt slow to me, it was nice cuddling with Jake in the bed or on the couch at both of our places. When he had to go to work on Wednesday I was kind of sad to see him go, but I knew he would be home by no later than six or so. I was beginning to love him even more but haven't told him that yet. I can't believe that I have fallen in love with the Doc after only being together three months, I will need to tell him one of these days.

I would walk outside as much as possible to get some energy, I only requested a week off, I didn't think I needed more than that, it isn't like my job is labor intense. I am hurting less and less as the days go by, but I can see still why no sex, I test myself a little by tensing my muscles and still an ouch. The Doc laughs at me when I do it, because he knows what I want, I don't say anything and blink the tears away as quickly as I can.

When Monday came around the Doc insisted on driving me to work, we used my car because it sits higher but he said he would prefer that I be a passenger for at least one more week. I didn't argue, I am glad he wanted to drive me, because still on most days we drove separate to work.

It was really nice to be care for, I am seeing the difference between being with Jack and being with Jake. Jack didn't really care when I was sick, not that I couldn't take care of myself when I had the flu or what have you, but he didn't care or stay home with me to help me. The Doc helped me whenever he was home, I can tell he really loves me.

*******

*Jake*

Toby was funny the entire month after having his appendix out, he would test himself once a day to see if he could possibly have sex. If I caught him in the beginning I would laugh at him because he would wince bad and I could see him blinking away his tears from the pain.

It was exactly a month to the day when I woke to him kissing me, he was trailing kisses down my chest and stomach, going lower, I had to smile. When he reached for my cock a moan escaped me, he looked up at me and smiled, I wouldn't let him suck me the entire month because he couldn't get off. I heard him try to masturbate in the beginning and I had to leave the condo, he was in the bathroom and I knew he had pint up sexual tension. I heard him cum and a long stream of very colorful words followed, so not to get him pissed off at me, I decided to feed Merlin at that moment, I came back an hour later acting like I wasn't here at all during his masturbation session.

He started sucking my cock and oh god did it feel good, I reached down and grabbed ahold of his hair and pushed up into his mouth. He moaned against my cock and dove down on it faster, he never minded when I would fuck his mouth, he took me without gagging. I love him so much, we have been together now for four months. "Toby you are going to make me cum."

"Do you want me to stop?" He said with a chuckle.

"Are you going to fuck me?"

"I was kind of hoping that you would fuck me, Doc."

I growled and told him to get on his stomach, he quickly followed my orders and he was smiling. Sometimes I can't believe how turned on I get when I take control. I pulled open the drawer and grabbed out the lube and started opening him up, I was kissing and biting his neck, down his back and his ass, while I was getting him ready for me. When he was pleading with me to fuck him I lubed up my cock and entered him.

"Oh God, Toby, you are so tight, shit I miss this." Toby moaned and I started sliding in and out of his well lubed ass.

"Harder Doc, I can take it, I need it." I knew he could take it, I just wanted to be slow at first but hearing him tell me harder, I couldn't control the beast in me, flipped him over and reentered him and fucked him like there was no tomorrow. I pulled out of him, pulled him to the edge of the bed, stood next to it and reentered him again. I grabbed ahold of his hips and fucked him hard and fast, god did it feel great. I knew I was hitting his prostate because I looked down and could see Toby's cock twitch every time I brushed against it.

"Is this what you wanted?" I growled as I grabbed ahold of his cock in my right hand trying not to lose my grip on his hip with my left. He had his legs wrapped around me, not too tight so I can withdraw out to my cockhead and slam back into him.

"Yes, yes, yes. Oh god yes Doc." I could tell he was close, god I was close.

"Cum with me Toby, now." I didn't have to tell him twice he tensed up and started shooting his cum all over his neck and chest, which caused me to start cumming when I felt is ass clamp down on my cock.

"Oh god Toby." I pushed in as deep as I could and started shooting my load deep in his bowels. I fell forward squishing Toby's cum between us, my feet were still on the ground but I couldn't help but collapse on top of him. We were breathing hard, I could feel and hear Toby's heart pounding. "Was that what you wanted Toby?" I smiled.

Toby was still panting, "Oh God, yes Doc it was. Shit that felt great."

"Your abdomen?"

"Hurt just a bit but nothing major, like before." He smiled.

"Good, let's go take a shower." I stood up and pulled out of him, I was still hard but one fuck right now was enough, maybe we will do something in the shower. When I helped him up he was also hard, but he didn't reach for me to do anything either so I pulled his arm as we headed to the shower.

*******

September has rolled around, it was getting colder and at the end of this month, Toby and I will officially have been together five months and why I still can't believe I met such a wonderful person. One day I am going to have to tell him completely about Rick, but I still don't want to open that can of worms. I know Janice and even Alan is correct that I do need to tell him about Rick other than how he moved out on me. I will just take one day at a time, which is all I can do, Rick will be a much later topic.

12