Jake and Toby Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe it, he took the time, which I never did to find the first book of the 'The Executioner' book series by Doc Pendleton, it is comparable but not completely to the Jack Reacher books by Lee Child. When I picked the book up, there was something else up under it. I looked at him and he smiled.

"What did you do?" I picked up an envelope; it had a few things in it. I pulled out plane tickets for both of us for a long weekend of December 18 to the 21st. Then I pulled out hotel reservations for New York's Marriott Marquis on Broadway, after that I pulled out tickets for Friday night's performance of the Nutcracker at the Koch Theater and Saturday night's performance of the Glass Menagerie at Booth Theatre. I looked at him. "This is too much, Toby."

"No, I wanted to do it for you Hon, now all I ask is that you take those days off, or take them off without pay if you don't have the vacation days."

"I have them, I never take vacation, but Honey, really this is too much."

"Hey part of it is for me, unless you don't want me there." He smiled at me, god do I love this man. "Doc, take the gift and shut up and kiss me."

He pulled the tickets out of my hand, set them back in the box and sat it on the floor. He pulled me down in the bed and started kissing my neck, ears and chest then he took one of my nipples and sucked it into his mouth. I moaned loudly. "God, Toby."

At least we didn't have to undress, that is one thing about it being morning and us sleeping together every night in the nude. He rolled me over on my stomach and reached for something that was on the floor, I smelled vanilla before I felt the oils on my back, he was giving me another massage. The massages he gives are wonderful, I sometimes wish he would do them more often but I can understand why he doesn't, they are time consuming.

"Toby, why are you so good to me?"

"Because, I love you Doc."

"I love you too, Toby."

Toby gave me a full body massage that took over an hour, he did do some side tracking a bit. When he would be near my cock, he would suck it for a while before going back to massaging, when I was on my stomach, he finger fucked me. But overall the massage was wonderful. When he was finished he did give me a very happen ending, it was one of the best blowjobs that he has giving me in these last few month. I don't know if he has been practicing or if it just felt amazing because of the wonderful massage.

I was just lying there in the afterglow when he went to get up. "Toby, we aren't finished yet."

"What do you mean Doc, I gave you your massage and a little extra." He smiled at me. "You have your present, what else is there?"

"You didn't get off?"

"Tonight Doc, tonight I will." He just gave me a sinister grin and walked into the bathroom and I heard the shower. "Doc?"

"Yeah Toby."

"Would you like to join me in the shower?"

I didn't have to be asked twice, I got up immediately and got in, I stepped onto a towel he had laid in the tub. "Why is there a towel in the tub?"

"Didn't want you slipping, your feet have a lot of oil on them. Plus I wanted to do this."

Toby smiled and then turned me around. I felt his cock at my entrance, I knew he had already loosened me up so when he pushed forward, there was only a little pressure and then oh god, his wonderful cock. He filled me completely, he waited just a second for me to adjust to him, and then he was fucking me hard and fast. I am very grateful for the towel now, because I think I would have fallen over after the first thrust into me.

It was a fast fuck, he didn't last long but he had me coming with him, he reached around and grabbed my hard cock and jerked it as he was fucking my ass. All I could do was brace myself with my hands on the shower wall, I was cumming and I was cumming hard, it felt like it was coming from my toes through my balls out my cock, wow. I clamped down on Toby's cock hard and he groaned so loud and came inside of me. We were panting hard.

"Doc, oh my god, was that great."

"Yeah it was." His hard cock was still buried deep inside of me. He was still leaning over my back, he did a few more strokes with his cock and withdrew it, I didn't like having it out of me, but I know we need to get cleaned up for the day.

We spend another twenty or so minutes washing each other, kissing and touching. Finally when the water was running cold we shut it off and stepped out to dry one another. Toby stepped out of the bathroom and I took a moment to hang the towel that we were standing on up so it could start draining in the tub. When I came out into the bedroom, Toby had the bed stripped and was putting on clean sheets.

"I could have done that Babe."

"I know, but it is your birthday and I wanted to let you relax today. I am going to go downstairs and feed Merlin for you, then run across to my place for a bit, to start getting dinner prepared. If you would like to come over, I would love to have you there."

"Yeah, let me get dressed, and I will walk over with you."

Toby surprised me when I entered his place; he had a balloon and flowers there for me, and when I sat down on the couch he brought out a small cake. I don't know when he did all this, he wouldn't even tell me. We ordered Chinese to be delivered for lunch and we ended up feeding one another. After we were finished, I ended up lounging on the couch while Toby prepared the food for tonight.

"Where did you learn how to cook?"

"My Mother, she wanted to make sure each of us kids could at least feed ourselves without eating out all the time. She would make us cook one night a week, so Monday through Thursday every week my Mom didn't have to cook because one of my brothers or sister or I would be. I think she really just didn't want to have to prepare a meal every day." Toby laughed.

"Well, when I get to meet her, I will have to thank her, because I haven't been this cared for since I lived at home. You don't even want to know what I lived on before you came." I laughed.

"Well you had your chance, remember, but I know you can't now, it is too close to the time that I am leaving."

"I am sorry, Honey. I am sorry, that I was scared. Next time, I will go, just name the time."

"It probably won't be until next summer, but I will hold you too it, Doc." He sat down and kissed me, then got back up and went to the kitchen to prepare something else.

The rest of the afternoon flew by and the next thing I realized was Toby was pushing me up to go and change for dinner. I ran home and put on some gray slacks and a nice white dress shirt, per his instructions. When I returned, he was dressed in black slacks and a black long sleeve shirt, god did he look gorgeous. I went over to him and he hugged and kissed me, but before we could do anything else, the doorbell rang.

Toby went to the door and Janice and her husband Clark was there, he invited them in and we all sat in the living room for a bit talking and drinking some wine before Toby announced that dinner was ready. He had made homemade spinach and cheese ravioli in his own tomato basil sauce. I could smell the wonderful sauce while he was making it but I didn't know he also made the ravioli. I know he came out of the kitchen a few times with flour all over him hands and shirt but I didn't think he was making his own pasta.

"Jake, you are going to have to keep this one. If you don't I am going to get rid of my husband and find a way to satisfy him so he will cook for me." Toby just laughed at Janice.

"Whenever you would like me to cook for you Janice, all you have to do is ask."

"You are going to have to cook for me as well, I may have to become gay to keep you around. Jake I don't want to have to suck his dick so you are going to have to keep him." Clark laughed. "So do we have a standing once a week dinner invite?"

"I'll see what I can do." Toby responded.

We sat around after the dinner in the living room again, talked and drank some more wine when Janice handed me a gift. "Jake I know you hate when I give you a gift, but I thought this would be great for you when I saw it."

"Janice, thank you." I took the little box from her, Toby and I were sitting right next to one another on the loveseat and he had his arm around me as I was opening the gift.

"Tear into it, Jake." Janice said.

"Janice, he doesn't do that, I watched him carefully undo my gift this morning, he could have literally ironed the paper and used it for someone else's gift." Everyone laughed.

"Oh, what did you get from Toby?" Janice asked.

"A long weekend in December to New York to see two shows."

"Wow, it must be wonderful to be in love, I don't get much anymore after being married for twenty years."

"Didn't I just take you to Florida?" Clark asked.

"We visited your sister. I want somewhere for just the two of us."

"I thought you liked my sister." Clark was joking and everyone could tell that he was. "Anyways Jake, please open your gift."

I was still taking the wrapping paper off the box, I am so slow at this, I could tell that Toby wanted to rip it out of my hands. I just smiled at him and folded the paper up and sat it on the end table. I opened the little box and there was a tie tack inside, it was in the shape of a stethoscope.

"I know you don't get to wear your dress shirt and tie in the ER, because you change into scrubs like the rest of us, but I thought maybe when you are out and wanted or needed a tie tack that you would like this."

"Janice I love it." I got up and hugged and kissed her on the cheek.

I never had many friends and I never got these types of gifts even when I finished medical school. I will have to make sure the next time I am to wear a tie that this is on it. I sat back down with Toby and we talked some more before we realized that it was after ten, so Janice and Clark decided it was time that they left.

I helped Toby clean up, he didn't want me to, but I did anyways. When we finished, we walked upstairs to go to bed, Toby had to be to work tomorrow, I didn't. He started kissing my neck when we entered the bedroom. "Toby, you have to be to work tomorrow."

"Yeah I know, Doc."

"My birthday was wonderful, it was the best I have had in years, you don't have to make love to me tonight, holding me will be plenty. I don't want you to be tired tomorrow."

"I would love to do anything that you want, Doc."

We stripped down to nothing and got into the bed, he spooned me, and was still kissing on my neck. He started licking down the side of my neck and then he bite my shoulder. "Ohhhhh, Toby."

He grazed my ear with his teeth. "Yeah, Doc?"

**************

**Toby**

The two weeks from the Doc's birthday to me flying out to L.A. went by quickly. I was busy at work making up the schedules and getting the person that would be in charge caught up on everything, I did let Phil know he could call me if he needed anything.

I had my bags packed for the two weeks. The Doc wanted to drive me to the airport, but I told him not to bother, that it would be best if my car was in the parking lot, because I was getting back when he would be at work. He grudgingly let me go, I think he wanted to see me off, that was sweet of him.

My flight is a nonstop and it will be almost 7 hours long, at least that is better than how I got out here, driving all this way, it took almost four days, the pains of liking my car. Since the Doc wasn't coming I didn't rent a car, I have my motorcycle still in my parent's garage, just will have to make sure it is tuned up before I go anywhere. I will be staying in my old room, I kind of wish the Doc would have come, I wouldn't have minded staying at the hotel. I love my parents but I can't stand my uncles, and I know they will be coming over.

I have been in contact with my sister, Sarah all week. She is going to pick me up at the airport; I am leaving here at six so I should be there with my luggage in hand by ten in the morning. It is good to gain hours going but I will lose them coming back.

"I will miss you." Jake said as I was loading up my luggage in the trunk.

"I will only be gone two weeks, remember you had your chance to come."

"I know." He grinned at me, I didn't understand why, he had puppy dog eyes when he told me he would miss me, but then he had this guilty grin like something was up.

I bent down, kissed and hugged him. "I love you, Doc."

"Have a good trip, you have your e reader in your carry on?" I nodded. "I love you too, Toby."

I kissed him again, got in my car and drove away.

** Jake**

I watched Toby leave, it was sad seeing him go, but I had to get in gear if I was going to make it to work in the next few hours, I had to pack, feed Merlin and make sure everything was taken care of. I went into work and met up with Janice in the parking structure.

"Hey Jake, did Toby get off this morning then?"

"Yep, he left at four."

"What time is your flight tonight, so I make sure I get you there on time?"

"I have to be at the airport at 10 tonight, but it is scheduled to leave at midnight, I should be getting there at 3:30 in the morning so hopefully when I get my luggage and find Toby's sister it will be about four in the morning."

"I still don't know why you didn't want to fly out with Toby, he has looked so sad when I would bring up his trip to him the last few days. I don't think he wants to be away from you."

"At first Janice, I didn't want to go, but after a week, I decided that I wanted to surprise him. That is when I got ahold of his sister, Sarah, and arranged everything. I have been talking with his Mom and Dad as well and they are all keeping quiet about me coming."

"It is cute that you are surprising him, but you could have just told him, and then you would be flying out together."

"I tried to get on his flight but is was booked. I actually have upgraded his ticket for his return to first class to sit next to me coming home.

"Does he know this?"

"No, he printed his tickets out a week ago and never noticed that his seating assignment changed." I smiled, she just laughed.

The day drug by, I swear the clocks literally stopped today, at one that afternoon, Toby called for his sisters car, saying he had made it there and was heading to his parent's home. I told him that I loved him, and that I would call him when I got off work. I was hoping that he didn't try calling after midnight tonight, when I will be in the air, but I am sure he won't.

When the day finally ended, Janice and I walked out of the hospital and headed our separate ways. I drove home and made sure that I packed everything that I needed and what I wanted in my carry on. I was going to try to sleep the whole way so I don't need any sleep when I get there.

Janice and Clark were at my place at nine that night, we put my luggage in their trunk and we were off to the airport. "I will make sure that I stop in before and after work to feed Merlin, you don't have to worry about a thing."

"Thanks, Janice you are the best."

"Give Toby a kiss for me when you see him."

"Oh, I will Janice, I will." I got out of the car and got my luggage from the trunk and went into the airport. I got everything set, luggage was checked, I went through security and found my gate, thank goodness, I found a quiet area because Toby called to tell me good night. I talked with him for a few minutes and faked a yawn and told him I was tired from today. I can't wait to see him in a few hours.

12