Jake and Toby Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmillerk1
kmillerk1
352 Followers

"I can't believe you did that to me, Toby, I am so embarrassed."

"Doc, it wasn't the first time he has seen that and it won't be his last. God if you only knew how many guys were fucking in the dark corners or the bathroom."

"Can we go?"

"You don't want your drink?"

"No, can we just go?"

"Yeah Doc, let me pay for the drinks and we can go."

The waiter came back over with our drinks, and I paid for them, the Doc grabbed his up and drink it right down, I feel bad that I embarrassed him, only a little. When we made it to the car, he got in the passenger side and me in the drivers. As soon as I got him he was on me, kissing my neck and opening my pants and pulling out my cock, the next thing I knew he was in my lap with my cock down his throat.

"Doc, oh my god." I put my hands on his head, I didn't push or anything, I also looked around the parking structure to make sure there was no one near our car. "Oh shit, I'm cumming." I blew and it was amazing, I just sat back in my seat, drained. "God Doc, that was great."

"You started it." He smirked at me, put my cock back into my boxers, zipped up my pants and sat back in his seat. "Are you going to take us home?" He laughed at me.

"Wow, pushy you are, can you give me a second to recover here?" I sat up straight, buckled my belt and started the car. When we got home, I had my hands all over the Doc when we walked in and pushed him up against the door. I was kissing him when someone cleared their throat, I stopped kissing and put my forehead to the Doc's. I do know how to embarrass the Doc, I kissed him once more on the lips then turned and looked into living room. There sat my parents and some of their friends, ok now I was embarrassed, so much that my hard cock was soft in two seconds flat.

"Hello, wasn't expecting anyone to still be up."

"We aren't that old, Toby?" My Dad responded.

"Yeah Dad, I will have to remember that, I think we will go to bed now."

"Ok, just don't be loud."

"I don't think you will have to worry about that." I pulled the Doc up the stairs with me, and all we could hear from the living room was laughing.

"Let's take showers and go to bed. And when I mean showers, I mean separate." The Doc stated.

"I understand Doc, I have embarrassed both of us tonight enough. You shower in the main bathroom, I will us my parents. Meet you back here in a bit." I kissed him on the lips grabbed up a clean pair of boxers and stuff for the shower and walked out of the room or my parents. I heard the water turn on in the main bathroom before I turned on the shower in my parents.

When I came back into the room, I found the Doc already in the bed, he looked to be sleeping but when I sat my things down and put my dirties in the corner of my room, he looked at me and smiled. "Let's go to bed Toby." I just nodded my head, got in behind him and snuggled up to him. It didn't take long before we were both sleeping, or I should say until I was sleeping, I think the Doc fell to sleep before me, but I am not sure.

The next morning we both got up early when we wandered down the stairs we could smell my Mom's cooking, she must have heard us on the stairs because she told us to come down and have breakfast before they left for the day. I could see a little pink coming into Jake's cheeks but I pulled him the rest of the way down the stairs to the kitchen.

"Good morning." Jake and I said at the same time.

"Good morning, Jake and Toby, how did you two sleep last night?" My Mom asked.

"Like the dead." I responded.

"We figured, Son, because we didn't hear a peep come from your room last night." My Dad stated, and it made Jake turn a little red again. "Jake it is ok, we are used to how our son is, it isn't any worse than how Matt or Charlie were or how Sarah was."

"Ok Dad, can we drop it now?"

"Yeah." He laughed and then changed the subject.

After breakfast I asked the Doc if he minded if I went out and worked on my bike for a bit, to get it running and possible take us for a ride later. He told me he didn't mind, that he would take the time to read a book on his tablet and relax on the couch. So I worked on my bike that morning, I tuned it up and changed the oil and sparkplugs, and had it running wonderfully, I ran it up and down the block a few times before I parked it back in the garage.

When I came back in, the Doc wasn't in the living room so I went upstairs and found him napping on the bed. I looked at the time and couldn't believe that it was mid-afternoon, I just turned back around and went to the shower, I knew I smelled like oil and gas. When I finished I just curled up behind Jake in my towel, it was nice just to cuddle up behind him.

"Mmmmm, I like this Toby." He turned around in my arms and kissed me and he reached down and opened my towel. "Do you mind?"

Like I had a choice, as soon as he removed the towel, my cock was hard as a rock and wanting attention. The Doc got on his knees between my legs and started licking my balls, then took them in his mouth to suck on. I was moaning so loud, I am sure if there was anyone in the house they would know what we were doing. I had to put a pillow over my head to help muffle the moans, god does the Doc know what feels good. He licked up my cock and started going up and down on my length. "Doc, give me yours or do you want to have sex?"

"MMMMmm, how long do you think we have before someone is home?

I looked over at the clock it was almost four, I was thinking that sucked. "Not long."

"Let me just please you now, I am sure no one would like to walk in on both of us moaning to a climax." He chuckled at that. It didn't take long before he had me cumming, once my spasms subsided, he wrapped the towel back around me and scooted up and laid he head on my chest and we both went back to sleep.

When it came to the weekend again, we were hanging at the house, all my siblings were there, we were going to cook out and just have a good day together, when I heard them. My Uncles were on the front pouch. Everyone could hear them talking with their wives on the pouch saying they were here to see the queer that moved away, I could hear my aunts trying to shut them up.

"Doc, let's go for a walk."

"No, Toby, stay here, they said they would be good." Dad was trying to convince me.

"Dad, I can hear them out on the porch, let me just take Jake out of here, so he doesn't have to hear that shit."

We could hear them on the front porch. 'Come on let us in, we want to see that gay nephew of ours.' 'He what? He brought another with him?' I guess one of my aunts told them about Jake.

"Dad, please." I stood and held out my hand to the Doc and we walked up to my room. "Doc, I am sorry, my Uncles are assholes."

"It is ok Toby, it isn't like I haven't heard what will come out of their mouths."

"Yeah, but it bad enough that I have to hear it. I love you Doc, and I don't want them to hurt you."

"I know you love me, but I can handle it." He smiled and pulled me in for a kiss.

I pushed him against the door and started kissing him, I kissed down his neck and started unbuttoning his shirt when there was a knock at the door and a loud, "Where is my queer of a nephew?" coming from the other side. I dropped my head on the Doc's shoulder and just stood there for a minute.

"Please go away Uncle Tony." He turned the handle and tried to push the door open.

"Come on, get away from the door and let me see you."

The Doc gave me one more kiss and pushed me off of him and then he stepped away from the door. I opened it and both of my Uncles were standing there, the Doc sat down on our bed. "Uncle Tony, Uncle Frank." I greeted them.

They both rushed in and Tony picked me up. "Still a lightweight, damn don't queers work out any?"

"Who is your friend?" Frank asked.

"Frank this is Jake, Jake this is my Uncles Frank and Tony."

"You're the Doc?"

"Yes." Jake just looked at them.

"Wow, a smart queer."

"FRANK." I screamed. "GET OUT."

"Ok, ok, calm down. You know we are only joking."

"No, you two aren't, just please leave us alone." Tony pulled me from the room and slammed me against the hallway wall.

"No, we aren't fucking leaving you alone. Shit, you are a queer just get used to it. At least we don't beat the shit out of you like we have done to some of your kind. We want to see you boy. You should feel honored that us two straight as they come guys want to hang out with their queer of a nephew."

What I didn't know at the time, the Doc was trying to get to me and Frank was holding him back. "You want to admit that on tape for me."

"Fuck you, and just get your ass and your boyfriend's ass downstairs with us." Tony shoved me one more time against the wall and left back down stairs. When Frank heard Tony walked down the hall he left my room.

"Doc?" The Doc walked quickly over to me. "Doc, I am sorry."

"Toby it is ok, did he hurt you?"

"No, not really. I wish my Dad would have told me earlier that they were coming I would have taken you out of here for the day."

*******

*Jake*

Toby looked really upset, I haven't experienced close relatives that were like this. "Toby what do you want to do?"

"Drive away, but it would be worse when we came back. They would make sure they were still here."

"Then let's go down and get this over with. How bad can it be?"

"I don't know really, I tried to avoid them most of the time I was still in LA."

We went downstairs and more people were there, I take it from the woman that were setting with Tony and Frank, that they were their wives. As soon as we walked through the door they both jumped up and walked over to Toby.

"Toby, how the hell are you. Just ignore these two assholes. We love you."

"Thanks Aunt Sheila and Pam." I watched him hug each woman and they looked at me. "Aunt Sheila and Pam this is my boyfriend Jake." I went to shake both of the women's hands but they pushed my hand aside and hugged me, they were the complete opposite of their husbands.

I could tell that Toby really didn't want to be in his Uncle's presence at first but as time went by he relaxed more and more around them. They did stop calling us the queers, I found out that they were both cops with the LA police force, god I wonder if what Tony said to Toby was the truth about beating up on gays. The way he was towards his nephew, I am sure it probably was true.

We moved outside after a bit and the party really started. They sat up chairs in the backyard and a bucket of ice that they put tons of beer in, I don't know what Toby's Uncles are like drunk but I am sure I am going to find out. Someone turned on music and the grill was over flowing with food. It turned out to be a nice afternoon with his family. The Uncles tended to be reasonable, when they would get out of hand, one of their wives would walk up and whispered something in their ear and then they would calm back down.

"Toby?" I pulled him over to the side to ask him.

"What, Babe?"

"How does your Aunts shut down your Uncles?"

He laughed. "Do you want to ask them?"

"No!"

"Threatening no sex."

Then I started laughing. "That would do it."

*******

*Toby*

The rest of the day went fairly well, my Uncles behaved themselves I know my aunts or dad threaten them. We did end up barbequing and watching some football, at least us guys did, the women all went into the dining room and talked. I could tell that Jake didn't know what to do with himself, I never thought that he wouldn't like football. He sat and watched it with us, but I could tell he wasn't in to it. After a while I lend over and told him to follow me and we walked out into the back yard for a bit.

"I am sorry you aren't haven't a good time."

"I am, anytime I get to spend with you is a wonderful time."

Ah he is killing me. "We will do something by ourselves tomorrow, does that sound good?"

"Yeah that does."

That night when we went to bed, I was just exhausted and drunk, I think I was out cold the moment my head hit the pillow. Dealing with my Uncles can be stressful, but I am glad that is over, they won't come through the work week and Jake and I leave out on Saturday morning so that is hopefully the last we will see of them. I know the Doc said something before I fell to sleep but for the life of me I don't know what he said.

When we woke up the next morning, I could hear my parents downstairs and the smell of breakfast in the air, but the warmth of Jake was keeping me in bed, I didn't want to move. My stomach growled and I felt Jake smile so I knew he was awake. "Good morning."

He moaned and stretched. "Is it?"

"Would you like to go down for breakfast or just stay here?"

"I think your stomach already made that decision for us." He laughed.

We got up and went down to the kitchen, it looked like Mom had made everything she could think of for breakfast, there were eggs, pancakes, french toast, bacon and sausage. "Good morning, boys, did you sleep well?"

"Yeah Mom, we did. Why all the food?"

"I didn't know what you would want this morning, so I just made everything. What doesn't get ate now, we can always warm up later." She sat down some coffee and juice for the both of us and then sat down herself to eat. "What are you plans today?"

"Was hoping to take the Doc on my bike up the PCH and maybe stop at the beach and at some stores."

"Well don't forget to take a backpack with you, I know how you are when you stop at the stores along the highway." My dad informed me.

"I will, not like I couldn't call you to come and take some things from me." I laughed.

"Hey, I don't patrol anymore, and don't even think about calling me to send a rookie out to you."

"Even if I was broken down." I laughed.

"Even if you are broken down, call a tow truck and tow that damn bike home." He smiled.

"Yeah thanks, Dad."

When my parents left for work, I checked and made sure the Doc was ok, riding with me on the bike, we decided to wait until ten to start out, because there would be a little less traffic. I first drove him up and down the street to get him use to riding on the back of the motorcycle, he was holding on tight. After I got him use to riding, then we set off, I first drove him out to Malibu, and then up the PCH to Santa Barbara. I took him to lunch at a sea food restaurant right off the beach, when we were finished, we walked down the beach and sat there holding one another for a while, while watching the waves roll in. It was nice just sitting there holding one another and kissing. When it was nearing late afternoon, I asked if he wanted to head back now or wait until night fall, due to the traffic. He said he would prefer to head home when there was light out, so we walked back to the bike.

I double check to make sure he didn't want to go into any of the shops that were along State Street in the downtown area. When I talked about a few, it perked up his interests. So I drove to the area and parked and we walked into a few shops, and mainly just walked up and down the streets adjacent to State. We bought a few things, I took him to a little cupcake shop, and we had picked some interesting flavors, he picked a Pineapple Chardonnay and I picked a White Sangria cupcake. They were interesting to say the least.

While walking back to the bike he noticed a little Bistro and we went in to have dinner. It was a nice little setting; we were seated out on the patio it was nice watching people walk by as we were eating. The Doc was surprised at all the shops and everything you can do here. I told him that this wasn't everything, but to explore everything any of these cities have to offer we would be here for months. After dinner we walked back to the bike, I stored what I could in the saddle bags and the rest when in the backpack, which I had the Doc wear on our ride home.

I don't mind riding at any hour of the day or night, but when we pulled in the garage I could tell that the Doc was happy to be home. When I took his helmet from him he admitted that he liked holding on to me, but he hated being too vulnerable to being injured by other cars. I told him he didn't have to worry about going back out that we would use the car if we go anywhere.

When we walked in, my parents were sitting in the living room watching TV, they motioned for us to come and join them. I could see my Dad smiling when he saw the number of packages that I had to stow on my bike. "If you needed me I would have come and retrieved your packages from you."

"It is ok, I got them all in the saddle bags or the backpack."

"What all did you buy?" My Mom asked.

"It was me, I was the one that bought everything. I kind of forgot when I would see things that we were on the bike. But I was amazed how well your son packed everything onto the bike." He started showing my Mom everything he bought, he was just smiling away, it was so cute watching him. By time he was done showing everything he bought, I was tried and I was falling asleep on the sofa.

"Betty, I think I should get this one to bed."

"Have a goodnight Jake, and yes you better before he is sleeping down here for the night."

The Doc pulled me up and we walked upstairs, I just barely took all my clothes off before I was diving for the bed. The Doc got in front of me and I spooned him, I kissed his neck and then I was out cold.

A tremor happened during the night, it was probably around two in the morning. I woke to Jake scrabbling from the bed saying, "What do we do, what do we do?" I didn't laugh I just told him it was a small tremor that it was ok, to just come back to bed. Growing up with earthquakes I don't generally do anything unless the bed is violently moving across the room, but knowing he was not from here, a small tremor could feel like it was doing just that.

"Come back to bed, Doc, it is over." I got out of bed and went and hugged him to reassure him that is was ok.

"Will it happen again?"

"Maybe, maybe not, it was just a small tremor."

"How can you be so calm about the damn earth moving? Toby the earth moved, this is fucked up." I was trying to suppress a laugh, I wasn't doing a good job of it and he hit me on the chest as I was holding him. "This isn't funny."

"Honey, I am sorry, what would you like me to do to help ease the anxiety?"

"Hold me."

"I am doing that already."

"Hold me outside, where the house won't come down on us."

"Ok." I pulled our covers off the bed and took my pillow and I led him downstairs and out to the backyard, laid one of the blankets and my pillow on the ground, I laid down and motioned for Jake to lay next to me like he always does with his head on my chest. I threw the other blankets on top of us and I could tell he was relaxing enough to fall back to sleep.

When I woke the next morning, my Dad was sitting in the lawn chair smiling while drinking his coffee. "Good morning, Dad."

"Morning Son." I could tell he was trying not to laugh. "I take it, we had a tremor last night?"

"Yeah around two this morning, I didn't feel it either, but Jake did." I smiled.

"I am not from here, stop making fun of me." He unburied his head as he spoke.

"We aren't making fun of you Babe, we know you aren't use to tremors, it is ok. Remember I am the one that is lying on the hard ground with you. I love you." I leaned down to kiss him, and my Dad cleared his throat.

"No, Jake, not making fun of you. I was just wondering why you two were outside this morning." He got up to leave. "I will leave you two alone for a bit, just letting you know, your Mom is already at work, I am heading out in a bit."

"Thanks, Dad." With that he went back into the house. "Well what would you like to do today, we only have two more and then we leave out Saturday morning."

He climbed up on me, straddled my hips and kissed me. "I can think of something, since we are alone right now."

kmillerk1
kmillerk1
352 Followers