Jake and Toby Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kmillerk1
kmillerk1
352 Followers

He started going down under the blankets and had my cock out before I could even utter a word. "Doc, we probably should go up to my room." He kept sucking me and he didn't even lift off me when he said nuh-uh. He had me so hard, when he pushed a finger in my ass that finished me off, I started cumming hard and he drank it all down at least I though he did. He came up and kissed me and shared my cum with me.

"Come on Doc, let's go in and I want to take care of you." We got off the ground and I was in a little pain from sleeping outside all night, we picked up all the covers and my pillow and headed in.

When we walked in, my Dad was sitting at the kitchen table, I just took one look at him and he smiled. I know he knows what happened now; I blushed and lead the Doc upstairs. He saw the look on my Dad face as well and wouldn't let me touch him when we got upstairs. He just wanted to shower and get out of the house for a while; we ended up going out for lunch and sitting on the beach for a bit.

The last few days were family time, either one or all my siblings were over and my Mom and Dad took work off to spend Friday with Jake and me. The whole family went out to dinner and it was actually a great time, we were laughing and talking about life here and what it is like there. I told them that it was getting so cold in Boston, that I can't believe sometimes that I wanted to move there. By time we were heading to bed that night, the Doc, was smiling and looked very happy.

"Thank you Toby."

"What for Doc."

"For sharing this time with me, I really love your family. It was nice being accepted and not judged, they truly don't have an issue with you being gay."

"No Doc, they don't and I am so glad you spent this time with me. I love you."

We ended up holding one another that night; the Doc didn't want to make any noise so he said I can make love to him when we get home. We were up early the next morning for my Mom and Dad to drop us off at the airport. I hugged both of them, and they in turn hugged Jake. I think they really liked him; I will have to talk to my Mom when we get home.

"What is your flight Jake; I don't know why I didn't ask this before."

"Same as yours."

"How about your seat, maybe we can ask about getting them together if the flight isn't full."

"Look at your ticket, Toby."

I looked at my ticket and I was confused, I didn't order first class. "Why is my ticket in first class?"

"I had it changed to the seat next to mine." I just looked at him and kissed him, god do I love him.

kmillerk1
kmillerk1
352 Followers