All Comments on 'Jake Finds a Shower Buddy'

by freeandeasy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Oh YES!

My 'first' was also a very large cock......loved it so...great story.....love that hot m2m sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Loved it!

Hot stuff, hope you keep the story going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Love ut

Got me so hard, would like to feel it myself!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great story

loved it, my best friend once seduced me after a sport lesson, first i was scared but when he started to fuck me it was like heaven, it was my really first time and from that day on i was bi. thank you that you brought the memory back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
my ass lost it's virginity

in our school shower. My best male friend and our five best female friends came into the shower room. My male friend pressed me against the wall and four of the girls hold my arms and legs tight so that I couldn't move. The last girl, my best female friend had a small video recorder. She told me that they all wanted the best for me and that they all spoke about it and thought that I would enjoy it. She said if it would turn out that I wouldn't enjoy it I was allowed to fuck her ass and pussy and to fuck all of the other four girls, too.

Then my best male friend kissed my neck, spread my ass-cheeks apart and shove his 8 inch long rock hard cock inside my tight ass. Although it was actually a rape I soon started to like the feeling. And then suddenly I heard myself moaning like a girl and begging him not to stop and to fuck me hard and good.

And then I cried out: "Oh my god! I love it to be fucked in the ass! Take me! I'm all your's! Oh god yes.... please fuck me!"

When I cried this all the girls moved away from us and then started to rub on their wet pussys. My best female friend filmed us all the time and said: "Oh, this is soo horny. Make love to his ass."

My male friend and I climaxed together. I shot my load against the shower wall while he came deep inside my ass.

After that I fucked all the girls and licked their pussys to thank them and then I got down on all my fours and my best male friend fucked me again. It was so horny, hot, good and right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
wow

just the thought of having a man press against me and then take me that way was so hot i shot all over my chest.

jimdianajimdianaabout 12 years ago
hot hot

i used to love getting fucked at the gym by guys in the showerit brought back some nice thoughts to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Curious

I am wanting now to try this...want this experience...never have explored this MM before. To feel the cock to go from soft to hard...that's got my sexual side all of a sudden.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Showers are great

got hard immediately. called my next door neighbor to cum over. He usually fucks me at least once a day and I needed it now. I'm his cum slut whore and he loans me out to his friends and uses my ass for his parties. I'm known as his faggot, queer fuck bitch and love every cock he gets for me. I especially love it when they tie me up and rape me. I love the feeling of being forced to take their cocks and cum in my ass. I really get hot when they do a double entry at the same time. the first time that happened was when my father and uncle found out that I was a queer and forced fucked me.It's now a regular event with them and their friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
the best i ever read

it made me think about my first time with a another man it was the hottest sex i ever had an the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

That was a good story, left me hot and botherd... Can't wait for my first time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
oh my!

That was intense. I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
thick

great and excellent fuck and dick

spanknspunkspanknspunkover 9 years ago
Hott

Gr8 story~would luv readin more~got my cream flowin

clittalkerclittalkerover 7 years ago
Nice long cock

What a great story, my first one was a really long thin cock. The head was small and it just kept sliding into me. I took all nine or more inches. When he came, I felt it way up in my chest, and he put a massive load into my little boy hole. I just love it all the time

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice

When I was in the eighth grade, I had a bud who use to fuck me in the shower room. We'd sneak away while class was going on, screw using spit, but never had time to cum. We did it all year then, we moved to California.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous