Jake's Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
evok99
evok99
4 Followers

Robert's hands came up to cup Jake's balls. They were warm, round and manly. Robert was happy Jake didn't shave. He massaged them, and memorized them. He slowed up on Jake's cock, because he didn't want his friend to cum... not yet.

He licked the tip, tasting the pre-cum. He forgot himself and opened his eyes. He came face to face with the slit, pointing at him. If Jake noticed his eyes open, he didn't say. He traced the head with his tongue, and then began to lick the rim. Drops of pre-cum appeared, almost friendly like, as if they were asking to be licked. Robert did not refuse, and tasted every single one.

His hands moved to Jake's inner thighs, massaging and pushing upwards. He made a repeating motion of rubbing up his thighs, to his balls, and then up the shaft of his cock. He started pumping the cock where his mouth left off. He relaxed his throat to take more of Jake's beautiful cock into it. Jake's cock was perfect, maybe slightly smaller than his, but pink and white, symmetrical, and balanced.

Jake started making noises, indicating he was close. Robert steeled himself, wanting the explosion, but also not wanting this to end. He took note of every noise Jake made. As Jake's moans got loader, he focused on maintaining his rhythm. Jake exploded into his mouth, and Robert hungrily took it in. He held it in his mouth, full and sticky, and then swallowed.

Robert was about to cum as well. He cleaned up Jake, and then sat up, with his eyes still closed. The charade continued. He straddled Jake's crotch, and erect cock danced over spent cock. When Robert held them together, he felt a completeness that he had never felt before. His stomach lurched, his head lolled back, and his groaned in deep pleasure. He released Jake's cock, and then pumped himself hard and fast, cumming all over Jake's torso and face. He still didn't open his eyes, but he could sense that Jake was wide eyed, taking it all in. He opened his eyes, and saw Jake starring at him, glistened with cum on his face. He shared a look with his best friend, that was full of friendship, love, and lust. It's like they said, "no need to mentioned this again good buddy."

Despite himself, Robert leaned in to touch his lips on Jake's lips. They didn't kiss, not really, just lip touching lip. They were both breathing heavy, taking in each other's breath. Jake smelled like toothpaste (he always brushed his teeth, even when he was at Robert's house), beer, and pizza... and.... Life.

He mouthed the words, without saying them, "I love you Jake."

He truly did. He always has.

Jake didn't sleep that night. Robert did fall asleep in his arms, but Jake never did. He wasn't drunk like Robert, because he had class the next day. He left himself out at 5am and drove the short drive home.

He had so much to think about it, but he was dead tired, so he just crashed.

He slept though his first two classes, but made it to his 11 am class. Biology. The class talked about the mating rituals of animals, and despite himself he found himself hard again. God, he was a horny bastard.

His next class had Natalie in it. He had put that out of his mind, but since she sat next to him during the class, he could no longer do that. Suddenly he wished he was like every other guy, with the ability to just not think about things. Imagines of her boyfriend, his face, his cock, his lips sucking his own cock, his cum, consumed him. They started morphing into guilt as she smiled at him, telling inside jokes about Robert, his family, and church. They had all grown up together, and Natalie was truly a good Christian girl. He felt terrible. He still felt horny, but terrible.

Before he left, she asked him for a ride to Robert's house later. It was at that moment that Jake realized he had planned to avoid Robert in the back of his head. He tried to come up with an excuse, but it was no use. He had never turned her down. Jake really didn't have other things other than school, church, and his two best friends. He realized that he had better find a girlfriend fast.

Still, he agreed to take her to Robert's.

Robert woke up late, almost missing work. Jake had left, he guessed, hours ago. He jumped into the shower and skipped breakfast. He would be in a world of hurt today, he knew, but thankfully he didn't have a hangover. As he passed metal machinery along a conveyer belt, and guided into the stamping machine, his mind wandered to the night before. The moment when he had opened his eyes and leaned in to touch lips was overwhelming him. Why did he have to do that? They could have gone on pretending nothing happened. Robert felt dumb, regretful, and foolish. What had he done?

He got home around 3pm, and made himself a cup of coffee he had skipped that morning. He had a pounding caffeine headache, and still needed a nap. Despite the cup of Joe, he was able to lay down and go to sleep. He had successfully been able to avoid the question, "Am I gay?" and planned to do so for the foreseeable future.

Last night didn't happen as far as he was concerned.

Natalie woke him up, brushing his hair back. He had fallen asleep on the coach. The coach where he had his first sexual encounter mere hours earlier. He smiled at her. She truly was lovely and beautiful. He pushed the hurt she could feel if she knew out of his mind.

"How did you get here?" Natalie didn't have a car.

"Jake took me," she answered innocently.

Robert felt a twinge in his stomach.

"He's in the kitchen I think, giving us privacy." She smiled coyly. She leaned into kiss him, and he reciprocated. His mind, however, was on Jake, in the kitchen, probably getting a beer out of the fridge.

Natalie placed her hands on his face. Her touch felt very loving. Robert scooped her into his arms, broke the kiss, and held her close. She couldn't tell, but he was hugging her mournfully. He felt like was saying goodbye, even though he had no intention of ever telling her. He happened to glace right, and saw Jake looked at them in the hallway. He shared an unreadable glance with Jake, and turned back to his girlfriend. Jake walked away.

The rest of the evening took on tense feel. They did their normal hang out, drinking beer, cooking dinner, and watching TV. Normally, Natalie would do her homework, and Jake would play Xbox with Robert. This time Jake did his homework too, even working on essays that were due weeks from now.

Then it happened. Robert piped up, "Oh HEY! I totally forgot to tell you guys. You know Mrs. Winters from the congregation? You know how she's always going on and on about alcohol, and how it's the devil's drink? My mom called and told me that she just got a DUI!"

Hypocrisy is funny, to be sure, but Robert's delivery wasn't especially funny, the content was even kinda sad, but when Jake heard that, it was the funniest thing he had ever heard. Maybe it was because it felt like he still had his friend, and things were going to be ok. Jake laughed so hard, that his beer spurted out his nose, narrowly missing Natalie. This caused all of them to laugh uncontrollable, and as Robert jumped up to grab a towel, he tripped and sprawled along the floor, causing more even uncontrollable laughter.

evok99
evok99
4 Followers
12