Jake's Christmas Present

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

===

Jake got back home well after his normal time -- he must have dawdled in town to give me the chance to enjoy my Christmas present uninterrupted.

As soon as he saw me, something about my appearance -- perhaps the disorderly state of my hair, my flustered cheeks or my dishevelled expression -- made him guffaw with laughter.

After he'd managed to recover himself, he said, "I see your present turned up, then?"

"Yes, Jake, it did," I replied, smiling wearily back at him. "Thank you for being so... er... thoughtful. I had a lot of fun unwrapping it!"

"What time did he come?" Jake asked before laughing again and offering to rephrase the question.

"Around two," I told him. "And again fifteen minutes later, and then again an hour or so after that."

"Ugh!" he grimaced with barely-concealed amusement. "Way, way, way too much information!"

"I gather you ran into Guy when he was dropping Simon off at college?" I remarked.

"Yeah, he was about to drive off but I waved over at him and he stopped. I told him you were home alone all day."

"Simon didn't hear, did he?" I asked.

"Of course not! I just told him I had a message to pass on from you about the next match we're all going to see."

"Well, I had a very nice afternoon, so thank you again."

"I take it that means you got to... enjoy Guy's plumbing?" he asked with a cheeky smirk.

"I thought we had a no questions policy."

He shrugged. "I just figured since I gave you such a nice toy for Christmas, you might at least let me know how you played with it..."

I laughed. "Let's just say you earned your iPad. And maybe a case for it as well."

"Wow!" he chortled. "His arse must taste well horny!"

"Bottom, Jake," I reminded him, feeling relieved that he thought we had only been rimming.

"What?"

"'His bottom must taste well horny,' sounds more polite."

"Oh, right."

He went to the fridge to get himself a coke and then asked, "That guy you had back last week -- Bradley was it? -- he'll still be coming over sometimes, won't he? I mean, you having Guy over sometimes doesn't change that, does it?"

I shrugged, passing him a glass from the cupboard. "I don't see why it would."

Indeed, there was no reason at all why they both shouldn't come over at the same time. Imagine sleeping between the pair of them; two rock hard cocks jabbing at me from both sides all night!

"And you'll probably meet up with other men too, won't you?" Jake went on. "And sometimes they'll come back with you?"

I nodded. "I guess so." I didn't let him know that I already had a session booked in with his Assistant Principal in January and was still hopeful that Duncan the obliging AA man might give me a call.

He nodded slowly and distractedly, as if thinking it through, while he poured his drink into the glass. "And Debbie?"

"Yeah, hopefully things will work out there. It'll be nice to have a girlfriend to go out with for dates."

He took a long drink from the glass and then said, after stifling a belch, "It's pretty cool, isn't it?"

"What is?"

"Having all these guys for sex and a woman for nights out and stuff. It's like having the best of both worlds, kind of."

I smiled. "I suppose it is."

"Yeah," he said, nodding again with a preoccupied look in his eyes as if mulling over the possibilities that such an arrangement could provide. "It's cool... yeah... really cool, actually..."

And he looked over at me and we grinned at each other.

===

There is an epilogue to this series called: Driving Home for Christmas

===