All Comments on 'Jake's Perversions Ch. 02'

by aishagrey

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hot momma!

purty good plot structure -- just needs a few more lnes about his momma joining in on the fucking

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
What happens next?

Wonderful story so far. You need to write another chapter in order to finish off this story, please do so.

PlaffongoonPlaffongoonover 14 years ago
Good stuff

Great story, can't wait for more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More....Please!!

A fantastic story, it truly is. very naughty. But what happens next!! I hafta know!!! :P

LOVS4PLAYLOVS4PLAYover 13 years ago
WOW

I AM FACING A ROUGH DECISION,,CAN NOT MAKE UP MY MIND WHETHER TO READ YOUR STORIES, OR TO JUST SIT HERE & LOOK AT YOUR LOVELY PIC.REGARDLESS ONLY TWO WORDS ARE NEEDED TO EXPRESS MY SELF... (MORE PLEASE)

jhen46322jhen46322about 13 years ago
Oh Mom..........

Yes, you need to write another story before ending this. The Mother has to join in or kill him. lmao

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Closure

each episode seems only half complete. you should learn how to conclude your stories. there are so many possibilities; example, she shoves him off of her, slaps his face, and threatens to have him locked up, and to tell her boyfriend what he did. he begs her to forgive him, and tells her he couldn't help it because she is the most irresistible woman in the world, to him. she relents, asks him if he really feels that way, and agrees to keep the secret. THEN, before her boyfriend (fiance?) returns, she realizes that her period is three weeks overdue! New episode, anyone?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A great story of hot...

motherfucking, by a talented writer. My only qualm concerns the title. "Perversions"? Why, when shoving his stiff young prick up between his mother's legs is what not only Jake, but all boys dream of doing down deep, even is they don't care to admit it even to themselves. Face it, a normal healthy boy is fascinated by his mother's cunt, it's his own damn birth canal! He'd love to probe and explore it, with his fingers, his mouth, and best of all his throbbing teenage prick. The boy's hot young balls are brimming with all that rich foaming cream he's real anxious to give his dear old mom, right up her wet motherly twat. And nowadays that's exactly where more and more mothers want their darling baby boy to shoot his precious sperm, flooding their mommy-cunt with his potent baby batter. That's why so many ladies are becoming mothers and grandmas at the same time, and why so many young motherfuckers are going around with big proud grins on their faces.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I like it

Make another

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Aunt

I was same with moms younger sister - she too took sleeping pills , but never woke up ( I had a sneaking suspicion that she knew I was fucking her, judging from the smiles and hugs I got the following mornings - Anne was single )

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useraishagrey@aishagrey
Very open minded and friendly, I like sharing experiences and making new friends also appreciate any type of feedback and comments on my stories. If you would like to chat I use the line app and my ID is goddess.22

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES