All Comments on 'Jake's Step-Sister Slave'

by sfdude84

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fun story. edit more.

seaman =/= semen

4 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wrong category

this should be in forced/reluctance one. I don't like to see this kind of posting here since I'd expect the incestous sex happens because both parties were willing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Brother in Law?

I think you meant step-brother.

Proofread for correct terminology and continuity.

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22almost 12 years ago
Can you keep this going all summer?? LOL

Step-sister's demise is in your capable hands!! LOL

Chapter 2 soon?? You finished here with a hard slap to her bare ass...and NO complaint...... so let's see what all our step-brother has in store for Cassy and how far she will enslave herself!!

Proof-reading really does help!!

madusanmadusanalmost 12 years ago
5 Stars!!!

Best of the best stories I've read here. Anticipation is killing me for the story to continue! Will he share her with some of his close buddies or just keep her for himself?! Please continue this story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Could have been 5 stars except ....

semen instead of seaman, brother-in-law at the end, blog instead of block and several other similar mistakes that took away the pleasure of reading the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
@ChrisTorr22 - yes, I agree ...

... proof reading does indeed help.

Including proof reading Postings of criticism of Postings by other people!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If he can find the picture, others can find the pictures

Blackmail stories like this -- where the "payment" is similar to what caused the blackmail -- are inherently moronic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
keep im cummin

More stories please - very tastefully written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

His name changed to Jack and back again at one point, and then =/= than. But a great story nonetheless.

KyroticKyroticalmost 12 years ago
( ಠ_ಠ)

Seaman? I didn't know the Navy was involved. Just kidding, but yeah, you made some obvious mistakes. The name constantly changed from Jake to Jack and sometimes Jeff. The story was all right, though I'm not really a fan of the whole "forced" thing.

KyroticKyroticalmost 12 years ago

Oh, and I was wondering. Do you know any real websites like that? Sometimes I get bored of the stuff I watch now. Especially with the women who've obviously had enhancements made to their bodies (not a turn on; I'd prefer a flat chested woman to an augmented one any day).

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 12 years ago

Thought it was very good. The writing is solid and I like the idea of taking it slow.

Personally, it's the breaking process that makes the story erotic. The actual boinking is nice, but watching the chic slowly change and become used to her new position is hot.

Keep up the good work. I'll look forward to seeing what happens next.

CadracCadracover 11 years ago
Good Start

I enjoyed the story, and agree with the previous commenter who liked the idea of the gradual process, but seeing that this story was posted over half a year ago, my hopes for more are somewhat dampened. I hope you plan on continuing this story--and that when you do additional chapters won't have so much time between them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Could use some work

Not a bad story but you need to get someone to proof read your stories. You keep messing up by calling the step brother Jeff instead of Jake several times and at the end you refer to Jake as her brother-in-law when he is her step brother. With these mistakes it made it hard to enjoy the story. So before you post another story get someone to proof read them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
i like it

It's was good keep it comeing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A turn-off

Blackmailing and forcing women with tears in their eyes is not what enjoyable sex should be about. Such lack of empathy and brutish behavior gives me no thrill other than trying to find the right diagnosis for the author.

Agree with previous commenter: Wrong category!

Angel787Angel787over 9 years ago
Good story

Even though it was king of "boring" it shows promise maybe you can make a series out of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not rape

She was obviously okay with it. If not she wouldn't have done it, or would have broken his computer. And she came.

If this becomes a series I expect them to fall in love by the end of the summer

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Make a 2nd Chapter!

You should make a series out of this! Potential for pure gold!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Request for second chapter!

This story deserves a second chapter.. May be this time Jake really lets her know her place.. Or may be even goes beyond her limits by promising to help her recover the stolen photos..

Blazestorm221Blazestorm221over 8 years ago

Please make a second part please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
this story was posted before

Good story but was posted before

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bit of editing would help.

Just a bit of bad continuity, His name changed a few times.. Jack, Jake and even Jeff at one point. Then at the end the step brother became the brother in-law.

Tinyman59Tinyman59over 4 years ago
Wonderful !

I can but only hope there is more ! It can go many different ways from here. This is such a great start. It needs a little editing for spelling but it wasn't really that distracting. Please, by all means continue. This might not have really happened but it sure is more than possible. Defiantly possible.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Story needs editing, Jake is the stepbrother in the beginning until he becomes the brother-in-law in the end. Another unfinished story on Lit.

WargamerWargameralmost 3 years ago

A good story, but needs another chapter

4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous