All Comments on 'Jamaican Dominance'

by SamJohnston

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More!!

Please tell me there is gonna be a sequel, this is exactly what I fantasize about!!!

goodtimes2goodtimes2over 8 years ago
hot

Great story are the more parts to follow?

NateBiDudeNateBiDudeover 8 years ago
Nice

Enjoyed that. Hope you keep writing. Maybe a sequel?

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
This...

...smacks of another "writer's" wham-bam style and I suspect I know who this really is. Regardless, nothing special about this story. Rushed, no details as to why she would treat Aaron this way, and nothing to justify the remarks the Jamaicans made to him. Formulaic at best and just kind of "thrown out" there.

SamJohnstonSamJohnstonover 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

@Comentarista

Thanks for the feedback, I appreciate you giving a well-founded opinion instead of simply bashing like a numb skull :) As to the style, I guarantee you I'm not copying anyone. I haven't read a single story on here. You should know however that English is not my native language, so my lack in vocabulary might be a problem.

SamJohnstonSamJohnstonover 8 years agoAuthor
Sequel

To the others: there probably will be a sequel. Apologies to those who did not like it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FYI Sam

Cant be a true cuckold unless.your married.Check the definition.I do not vote on these type stories but found d this one a.bit cliche and unoriginal for my taste.BBC etc etc.Cliche.Like I said not a cuck.Good luck.

Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
@SamJ

I didn't find vocabulary lacking, just details on why for example your characters would have made certain apparently outrageous statements. I realize this is a fantasy site in part, but if there's some truth to why a character would say that (like a popular local saying, e.g. there's a Cajun saying that when food is so good that " it’ll make you want to slap your momma" and they even make a canned Cajun spice mix of similar name (Slap Ya Momma). Give readers something to understand why. Same applies to the woman's treatment of her guy: why is she that way? Is she just a bitch? Was she spoiled when growing up? Did her parents tell her all guys were selfish bastards that should be treated harshly? Did he cheat on her and that's why she treats him to "no sex" for all that time? Without developing that, his reaction and treatment of him lacks foundation and makes readers scratch their heads. Take time to include more background on these things.

This explains why going to Jamaica and him running into the 'group" seems so rushed, nor is there much reason as to why. This is what I briefly mentioned.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Loved it

i loved it i hope the sequel comes out soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Liked some, some not so much

Personally I don't care for a wife who treats her husband like shit. And I am not sure why this female character wouldn't bave sex with him when clearly she enjoys sex. She had to have been aware that he liked to show her off and tease, so rather then embrace that she cuts him off completely? Doesn't follow logic. There is a lot to like about the story and I hope you don't make it too much about humiliation and instead bring the husband in as a willing participant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good

A good start. Now we need to know if she is had and by how many. Look. Forward to. Part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i came

Omg this is exactly what turns me on. Hope you'll keep on writing. I actually masturbated while reading this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lucky Girl

I truly enjoy stories and/or porn of white girls and women becoming sex slaves to the best cock in the world, black and beautiful.

chrissy2chrissy2over 5 years ago
black cock

ye true seduction

BigDee44BigDee44over 3 years ago

This would be a good time to set a benchmark for cuckold stories and have the guy just pack up and go home. She does not need him anymore, so why prolong the agony? Depending on the way the story unfolds I can go in either direction. For this one it would be "leave/"

advguy68advguy68almost 3 years ago

I was really hoping for a part 2.

rickylaw01rickylaw016 months ago

It amazes me that it seems in all these stories the girls always are described as having giant tits. Also that all black men have giant cocks. After 4 years of sports, 4 more in college, 4 years in the service and now I belong to a gym where I shower after every workout. Not all black men have huge cocks. Most of them are just normal size. Some have large dicks but I also see other races with above average dicks as well.

syn4321syn4321about 2 months ago

Solid interracial cuck story. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous