All Comments on 'Jamaican Holiday Ch. 05'

by jayewatcher

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Why didn't she get fucked in this part? Got my cock super hard waiting to jerk off to her fucking his big hard black cock. Come on get her fucked already

jayewatcherjayewatcherover 11 years agoAuthor
How do you think I felt?

I'd been wathcing her all week and going crazy. I'd given her permission several times. She'd told me she was ready the night before. I was expecting her to come back to the table and say "Let's do it!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
dumb

This story is worthless and boring u have lost everyone by now

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic

This is a fantastic story...and getting there is half the fun...having to deal with the emotional ups and downs while this married couple struggle with reassuring each other of their mutual love while travelling the road of submission. I am intrigued by the collars on Marianne and her husband, a symbol that will gain more emphasis in Jaye and B's future. My wife and I have dog collars that we sometimes use in our role play in submitting to a black Master. In the story Jaye has backed off, which is a shrewd move on her part because now that B is instigating another encounter with Samuel then she can be angry and blame her husband for her guilty pleasure...which she surely wants; I know because in 1999 I told my wife a scenario about her being a slave to a black Master pushing his big, black cock into her while we copulated and when she came she screeched so loudly in the most intense cum she ever had...three weeks later I found myself in marriage counseling reassuring her that I was not intending to contact a black Master to take and use her...my wife's pussy was probably wet while we talked about this...LOL.

Cpl4BlkMenWICpl4BlkMenWIover 11 years ago
Frustrating but Realistic

While I too am frustrated she's not had her BBC experience yet... the way this story is going is more like reality. It may be a real experience. My wife was just like this for so long.. years. Wanting it but shying away... coming back to it and then getting scared... then doing a little and pulling back. This is much more like real life.... now... I hope she gets it soon!!!!! Looking forward to the next story.

daggettdaggettover 11 years ago
Wow

What a story!. What ever embellishments you've added have helped make it great. The buildup is excruciating; the anticipation is tense, the waiting seems interminably, but excitement of what is to come is awesome. Great story!

devilspy2001devilspy2001almost 11 years ago
Cuckold takes action.

He is now begging the stud to come back to the room. He mentioned a rubber and the stud will soon have him talked out of that stupid idea. Studs don't use them. Cuckold is doing the right thing getting the stud to come back. Begging the stud to fuck his hot wife. Because she is having a hard time getting over the edge. She soon will find out that was she feared is so much better than what hubby has. JA MAN. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous