All Comments on 'Jamaican Holiday Ch. 07'

by jayewatcher

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Power Shift

It is interesting how as Jaye and her husband submit to Samuel together there is also a power shift where she is becoming more dominant to B, such as her ordering that he lick their developing Master first before cleaning her. I like the aspect that Jaye overtly displays her wedding rings which reinforces her commitment to her husband while exhibiting her submission to Samuel in front of others. This has become a favorite, unfolding story for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
not real

no man regardless of the circumstances would do any of this shit..as far as not using condoms..unless she don't want an abortion paid for by him if I had to break his fucking arm leg back whatever..if he cant wear a condom well sam take the consewuences..as for either of them if they think id raise another mans kid let alone a niggers kid..as the song say you have another thing coming...we mat swing we may play but if it goes beyond just fucking then sorry my blk friend ill scare your ass so bad you'll turn white also...nothing worse than an uppity nigger

m4mrdogm4mrdogabout 11 years ago
Great story

Please do not stop now!! I am loving this story.

Thank you,

jim :o

RichairRichairabout 11 years ago
Good story gone bad

Hey, Jayewatcher, Your story started with promise and maintained that until this chapter, have you become bored, is it time to close the story, A loving couple sharing an adventure with trust, and respect of each other, generating an air of excitement, just went down the pan and became boring drivel. A typical cheap wife story, she carried away giving up the agreed rules, risking infection, disrespecting her spouse and abuse of the privileged trust. And finally the wimp husband , what’s next going home pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

a good story does she also have to wear a dod collar for her black master

Cpl4BlkMenWICpl4BlkMenWIabout 11 years ago
A good tale still.

Nice next installment... got hubby doing all the good cuck things. Can't wait for more.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Man, you got some really uneducated readers.

I am not talking spelling and such. Very good story man, and as you say this was a true story. Cuckold is now eating hot thick pie and cleaning cock. Now the stud and wife need to train him to suck and swallow in a semi public setting. I think he will like it. To show everyone he has given his wife to her lover. Also, is it not time that her lover start to share her with close friends with cuckold doing his fluffing and cleaning duties?

Benzguy280Benzguy280almost 8 years ago
Hot

Getting hotter, she is become his sex slave now. B got his first taste of Black Cock love it.

Lochinvar2020Lochinvar2020almost 4 years ago
Very Erotic

This is very erotic. I enjoyed each chapter up to now. My wife did also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous