All Comments on 'Jamaican Holiday Ch. 11'

by jayewatcher

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Love this story

This is hot, the humilation of Jaye and B is total.

Next must be Jaye as total ho, and B total blaced with a big black cock in his ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Good continuation. More miscellaneous humiliation from Jaye to B, she should crush his pride!

Cpl4BlkMenWICpl4BlkMenWIabout 11 years ago
Evolving well...

Love how the story is evolving. How he is now fantasizing about not only his wife, but his "Man" he gets to suck and swallow. I also hope she might get some tattoo or mark of her new status when she goes home. And I hope that the story will continue to give us info how they live their life when they are out of the paradise and into real life again at home.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
great story

If they have two daughters back home totally conservative in choices of boys and Jaye brings them to Jamaica to broaden their horizons by making them sluts for bbc.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
And as they move on......

Time is coming quickly for them to leave. Will they? Guess we keep reading. As cuckold is getting more and more into his role as sub and bi sex, he will soon have to take a huge stud cock in his tight lubed pussy and be bred just as his wife is for stud breeders. Since her lover is not full up bi and the "Guy" seem only interested in BJ's maybe the maid has a cousin or friend that is bi or gay to break our cuckold in. But I think it needs to be done in front of his wife. So she can see him get stretched and broke in and him begging for it and begging to be bred like a good sissy. Maybe a small tag team gang bang breeding party. Like his wife just had. So he can feel his ass pussy stretched and filled with real man seed. The soreness and emptiness the next morning. And the craving for more.

Benzguy280Benzguy280almost 8 years ago
This story is getting hotter

B is really turning into slave to both Jaye and Samuel. Jaye turned the tables on him making B a whore for Black Cock. Getting me horny and hard what they are doing to B.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous