Jamaican Holiday Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you know how fantastic Jamaican dancing is with a cock buried in you? Maybe you should try it!"

I moaned.

"I,I thought you didn't want to be a whore!"

"I don't want to be MADE to be a whore! But I was so horny and my Man (she looked at Samuel, who was reclining on the bed and stroking his Big Black Cock as he watched and listened) wanted me to, and you don't have a say anymore, so why not relax and enjoy it!"

"Oh! I'm forgetting myself! Samuel said I should bring you something!"

She motioned me up and led me by my cock to the bed, lay down on her back and flipped up her skirt.

There was something black stuffed in her cunt. She pulled my head down between her thighs and the smell of sex was overpowering. She pulled it out and I saw it was her thong. And it was dripping wet. She rubbed it all over my face.

"That's not your gift! I just used it to keep your gift inside me! Get your tongue down there and clean your whore's cunt!"

Samuel slid over and her head was in his lap. In between sucking his cock and moaning she continued her story:

"So there I was dancing in the moonlight with a beautiful Black Cock in me. I looked up and all the men were naked! One came up and shoved his Black cock into my mouth! I wrapped my arms around his tight butt for support and sucked while the one in back thrust into me! After a few minutes, the Black man in my cunt said he was going to cum, but Samuel was there to protect me (she paused and jerked my head up by my hair to look me in the eye) and told him – all of them - to cum on me, not in me. The Black man in my cunt pulled out and came all over my back and another took his place. Then the one in my mouth started to shake and came with such a big load it came out of my mouth and down onto the sand! Another Black cock pushed into my mouth. Somewhere in the middle of this second pair, I came and my legs gave out so they put me on my knees in the sand and they all fucked my mouth and throat, cumming in my mouth and on my face and tits and hair.

I felt so bad, B! They had paid to dance and I couldn't. So it seemed the least I could do was let them use my mouth! I came three more times, once without even touching myself!"

"Very good, B! I'm almost there! Suck on my clit a little more! It hurts so good, keep going! I want to be cumming continuously when my Man fucks me again!"

"Finally, they paused. Samuel bent me over the picnic table like he tried on our first night and fucked my cunt for what seemed like forever! The other men were cheering him on, squeezing my tits, twisting my nipples and shoving fingers into my ass and mouth. It felt so good! And then I came hard and squirted all over the ground! I would have collapsed but they held me up until Samuel came - and came and came! Then they put me up on the table on my back and wanted to see his cream run out of me but Samuel told them that that was for my husband and stuffed my thong into my cunt to keep it there! Then they all gathered around and jerked off on my face and tits one last time as a good bye!"

She was panting heavily now, her eyes unfocussed, a look of pain on her face, rapidly jerking Samuel's hard Black cock as my tongue brought her closer.

Suddenly she let out a scream and her body jerked and she squirted. I kept licking and now she was having an orgasm with each lick, her legs spasming.

She pushed my head away and Samuel mounted her, keeping it going – one thrust one orgasm – until she was weak and lay there limply. He rolled her on her belly, slid a pillow under her and pounded away until he came.

When she caught her breath I buried my face once again in her gooey crotch, happily swallowing another of Samuel's loads. When I was done she curled up with Samuel and sent me back to the couch. I lay there for a while, my thoughts shifting between Jaye dancing in the moonlight with a Black cock in her and the maintenance man coming in my mouth.

12