All Comments on 'Jamal and Orla Ch. 03'

by BusterGonad

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
how old are you

sound like a kid wrote this.

BusterGonadBusterGonadabout 12 years agoAuthor
That good, huh?

Don't know why you think that, I quite liked this sequence, although it's far fetched. Didn't you like the French accent? Or was it the driving that you disliked?

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago

I am enjoying the series although I think maybe it should be retitled "Jamal's pet snake" lol. Jamal is a coochie magnet, although he is yet to sample any. Orla's grandfather appears to have a shared interest with Jamal would love to see how that goes. Could your story used and editor and greater character development, yes. Although I will continue to read, it's an enjoyable read. I believe this is just the beginning of Jamal's adventure.

Ignore the naysayers particular those that post anonymous. They lack conviction to stand behind their belief hence the anonymous posting. These are the same individuals that will hang on your every posting waiting to spew their venom of negative comments. These individuals can never offer anything constructive due to their envious nature. They are jealous that you took a risk and shared your thoughts publicly something that they were unable to do. Therefore Haters hate on.

BusterGonadBusterGonadabout 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks decadent, it flows over me like water. Always eroding my confidence, nah, if anything, I at least know he's read it, and I almost bet he's read the previous ones. Your feedback is appreciated, though. So.is his, tbh.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

it's some kind of orgy church right??

BusterGonadBusterGonadabout 12 years agoAuthor

Have to wait and see ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBusterGonad@BusterGonad
I write stories for fun. I never considered profit an option. If you don't like these stories, it's fine. If you do, I'm pleased to please you.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES