James & Jasmine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,706 Followers

"Mmmphf, yes. Oh, James, don't stop. Keep it, unfff, yes, go...oh fuck, oh fuck..."

He sensed the early stages of climax approaching as Jasmine's body began to spasm slightly and her breathing became erratic and unsteady, punctuated by nonsensical words that were clear indicators of her impending eruption. Her hips rose higher, as did her vocal response, and in a matter of seconds Jasmine exploded with an epic orgasm. An animalistic cry of pleasure came from some deep dark place as suddenly James felt Jasmine's tight wet pussy clench and pulse involuntarily – her orgasm strong and direct. Her body spasmed and jerked wildly with release and the sounds of his fingers rapidly rubbing her fleshy wet groove were a testament to her juicy climax.

James eased her back down, slowing his digital stimulation until he felt Jasmine relax and release his fingers from the clutches of her pussy. James gave a last light massage of Jasmine's sopping wet sex before slowly extracting and removing his fingers from her inner sanctum. He felt her body go soft and he could sense her smiling, even though he couldn't see her in the dim light.

"Oh, James," Jasmine said, finally able to speak. "That was so amazing. Thank you," she said, adding a simple peck to his cheek.

"You're more than welcome, but the time got away from me, Jasmine, so I'm going to depart and leave you in this lovely state of bliss," he replied.

"No, James. Please stay. I need to touch you," she implored. But James would have none of it.

"One step at a time, Jasmine. Tomorrow is another day, and we'll still be here in Paris with a few more days and nights together following that. There are no rules and there is no hurry. This was wonderful tonight. Get a good night's sleep and find me downstairs in the morning."

Despite her objections, she knew he was right. Jasmine felt herself drifting off in a post-orgasmic haze as James gathered his things and slipped out the door.

"See you in the morning, Jasmine. Come find me at breakfast," he added.

"Mmhmm. I will. Thank you, James," she cooed as she curled up under the covers and drifted into a deep dark sleep.

gapster7
gapster7
1,706 Followers