James & Jasmine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, most definitely," James responded. "Now, let's get going before you change your mind," he joked.

They met their driver downstairs – a routine they were becoming spoiled by – and he whisked them north into the 13th. Jasmine cuddled up next to James for the drive and he could smell her scent tangling his brain.

They arrived at the bistro in short order and entered the high-ceilinged premises. The Caresse group was assembled in a rear room reserved for their purposes. James and Jasmine immediately melded into the small crowd and became separated for a while. Wine was flowing and the mood was upbeat and celebratory. And although they were seated next to one another for dinner, they ended up talking to the others around them. The bistro was loud and bright and Jasmine found herself relishing in the moment – a successful business transaction complete and a night of pure pleasure – eating, drinking and dancing – before them.

At one point, as people moved about the table after dinner, Jasmine found herself sitting next to Sophie as James was turned elsewhere deep in conversation. Jasmine was, once again, transfixed by the beautiful blond who appeared to be turning all of her charms on without even trying.

"So, Jasmine. Will you and James be coming to the club with us after dinner? It's just down the street," she queried.

"Oh, yes. Most definitely. We wouldn't miss it," Jasmine replied. There was something provocatively sexy about Sophie's Eastern European accent. She was curious and asked where she was from.

"Well, I grew up in the Czech Republic – Prague, actually. But my parents moved us to Paris when I was in high school and we've all been in France ever since," she explained. "Anyway, I can't wait to get out on the dance floor with you. It will be such fun," she said seductively as she gently touched Jasmine's bare arm. It sent a shiver up Jasmine's spine.

"So is it true that I hear you are going to visit Pierre and Nicole in St. Tropez?" she inquired over a sip of wine.

"Yes, we are. Saturday night to Monday. It sounds like so much fun. Have you been there?" Jasmine asked. Sophie smiled benignly before replying.

"Yes, several times."

"Ohhh," Jasmine responded. "Tell me everything. Who did you go with? What's it like? What did you do? Details," she insisted, almost hopping in her seat.

Jasmine could see a lascivious grin cross Sophie's delicate features as she proceeded to respond.

"Well, as you can imagine, they are wonderful and gracious hosts. Their villa is gorgeous and sits on a bluff overlooking a beach and the sea and only a short drive into town. It's close to everything, but secluded and private at the same time."

The way Sophie said "secluded and private" made Jasmine smile deep inside. She watched Sophie brush her hair back and purse her beautiful full lips before continuing, the corners of her mouth creased in a conspiratorial smile.

"I've been there twice. The first time I visited alone," Sophie said, looking directly into Jasmine's eyes. "It was part interview, part photo shoot and...part fun," she said after hesitating. "I was going to school in Aix en Provence at the time and modeling on the side. Pierre came across some of my photos somewhere and contacted me. I went down one weekend to meet with them and it was...amazing," she said with glint of mischief in her eyes. "As I said, they are gracious hosts, love food and wine. We sunbathed on the beach and poolside – they have a beautiful pool – and we went out to eat in St. Tropez, went dancing, and...just had a wonderful time. They brought a photographer in to do some photos and, by the end of the weekend, had offered me a job. I'm still living and going to school in Aix, but I come to Paris on a regular basis as they need me. It's been wonderful."

"Mmm. I can just imagine. Sounds incredible," Jasmine offered. "What a great opportunity for you."

"Yes. They are great to work for and, of course, fun to hang out with as well. You'll have a great time, Jasmine. Believe me," she said with a knowing smile. "Both you and James," she added without hesitation.

"Oh, I know. So you went back a second time?"

"Yes. My boyfriend at the time and I went down a few months later. It was another weekend of work and play – business and pleasure. I did some modeling for some new pieces at the time and my boyfriend and I got to hang out with Pierre and Nicole. It was an amazing weekend – my boyfriend spoke about it for months afterwards. Still does, though we're not together anymore."

"Oh, my God. I can't wait," Jasmine said, clapping her hands in delight.

"You'll love it. You know, some Americans have a problem with the nudity here," Sophie continued. "St. Tropez and the Med are not for everyone. But," Sophie said as she looked Jasmine up and down, "I can't imagine you'll have any issues."

Jasmine smiled and responded. "None whatsoever," she stated emphatically.

"Then you'll get right into the flow and have a great time," she said grinning. "Let's just say you won't need many clothes while you're there." She gave Jasmine a knowing smile and stood up to mingle some more, hesitating to add a comment before she left.

"And, I guess since I'm sharing, I should mention one or two other things...just so you know," Sophie said in a very conspiratorial manner, bending over to talk softly into Jasmine's ear. "And maybe I'm being presumptuous in mentioning this, but..." Sophie hesitated and looked to Jasmine to see if she should continue.

"Yes. Tell me."

"Well, Pierre and Nicole love to, you know...watch. And, I think even more, they love to be watched, if you know what I mean. Just so you're aware," she said with a wicked grin. "I probably shouldn't be sharing such intimate information. But you are going there for two nights, so..." Her voice trailed off, before she added one parting comment. "They are insatiable lovers, Jasmine. And if you like that sort of thing, you and James will have a most incredible time."

"Mmm. Sounds wonderful, Sophie. Thanks for sharing. That's good information to know."

"Have you been to Nice before?" Sophie continued, sitting back down for a minute.

"No. James has and seems to have a pretty good line on what we might be doing there."

"Well, I am going to be visiting my brother in Nice on Saturday night, or his place, I should say. He's traveling and I told him I'd stop in for a night and care for his cat. If you need a guide about town, let me know. I'd love to show you the clubs. Or, you and James together. We could have fun," she said with another sly grin.

Jasmine felt herself getting caught up in a web of lust and desire. There were so many things to look forward to in the next few days.

"Oh, that would be wonderful, Sophie. I'm sure James would love having you along for the ride."

They both grinned at the innuendo and traded cell phone numbers. Sophie disappeared into the crowd. Dinner was winding down and folks were beginning to stir and make plans for heading to the club. Jasmine suddenly felt a warm hand on her shoulder and looked up to see Pierre's sparkling eyes smiling down at her.

"I hope you enjoyed dinner, Jasmine. Are you going to come dancing with us?"

Jasmine could feel his gaze scanning the very visible upper slopes of her breasts. She arched her back slightly as she turned to answer, aware of his eyes scoping out the depth of her generous cleavage.

"Of course," she replied.

"Bon," Pierre replied. "Let's walk together – it's only a block."

Jasmine could see James standing and talking to Nicole. Jasmine caught his eye and he smiled a silent assent. They had only known one another a short time, but they were already beginning to communicate with knowing glances and subtle looks. Pierre held out his elbow and Jasmine accepted.

"I wouldn't want you twisting your ankle in those incredible heels, Jasmine," Pierre said with a kind smile. She could get lost in those eyes, she thought to herself. They headed toward the exit followed by James and Nicole; both engaged in an intense conversation. Pierre continued as they slowly sauntered down the Rue Simone.

"Jasmine, I wanted to commend you again for stepping in and doing such an incredible job in Paul's place. Your photos are outstanding and you have done our lingerie proud."

She loved holding onto his bicep and getting subtle whiffs of his musky scent. They were just walking on the street, but it somehow felt dangerously provocative and exciting.

"You have a beautiful body, but your inner beauty shows through in each and every photograph. You're a natural and, while I know you have a job, if you ever want to move to Paris and model and work for us, you are more than welcome. I am not trying to steal you from James, but you should know the offer is there at any time."

Jasmine smiled and, for a brief moment, got lost in Pierre's steely blue gaze. She righted herself and responded with a warm smile.

"I'll remember that, Pierre, you can be sure. But I think I'm a little too old to be a model anymore. Now let's go dance," she said as she grabbed his hand and pulled him into the club; James and Nicole close behind. They left the Parisian street scene far behind as they descended a long circular staircase to a thumping rhythm that drew them down into the bowels of the building. Jasmine could feel the bass surging up into her body as they arrived at the lower level and merged into a sea of dancing bodies.

James, following close behind, had admired Jasmine's ass along the entire walk from the restaurant to the club; her cheeks clearly defined and outlined in her tights. Nicole had even noticed him watching his date and commented.

"She's quite special, James. You have a good one there. We can't wait for the two of you to come to St. Tropez. But, until then, let's dance," she said with enthusiasm.

The two couples joined others from Caresse already assembled in a corner of the club furnished with large comfortable leather couches, low coffee tables and soft sexy lighting. James and Jasmine each grabbed a glass of wine and surveyed the dance floor – a sizzling dance scene that was still early and only going to get hotter as the evening wore on. After a few sips, James felt Jasmine grab his hand and lead him into the mass of writhing bodies.

Both James and Jasmine loved to dance as they felt themselves swept onto the dance floor by the pounding bass and provocative rhythms. The sound seemed to be coming from everywhere. Jasmine smiled lasciviously as her hands wove above her head and her exquisite body began to gyrate to the pounding beat. They were pressed in on all sides by hot young bodies writhing to the steady tempo, yet they we were in their own orbit, dancing to the EDM that resonated in the cavernous cellar space.

They danced and swirled; gliding and thrusting to the pulsing sound of synths and kick drums. Jasmine turned and arched her back, offering her perfectly sculpted ass to James as she smiled over her shoulder. James pressed his hips up against her, as he nestled between her cheeks. They rode and danced, pumping their bodies against one another to the pounding rhythm. Everyone else was doing the same, so their public display of carnal potential just blended into the throbbing mass of swirling swaying bodies.

James wrapped his arm around Jasmine's tummy and pulled her tight ass against him, then whispered (or more like shouted) into her ear. "This is going to be a very good night, Jasmine." She acknowledged by pressing her sweet butt against the thick rise in his slacks. Her assenting smile told him everything he needed to know.

The DJ kicked it into high gear with a Deadmau5 tune and suddenly the dance floor was awash in a throbbing mass of humanity gyrating to the beat. James and Jasmine were packed in tight and moved as one with the crowd, their bodies pressed together and unified with the whole. James felt like he was immersed in a cocoon of sexual warmth and erotic promise.

Suddenly Pierre and Nicole appeared next to them on the dance floor, smiling and lost in their own musical trance. Pierre moved well, his white shirt partially unbuttoned and his face lost in a blissful moment. Nicole danced and swayed with a feline grace and sexual energy that was palpable – her body a visual expression of the sexy throbbing music that permeated their space.

They could all feel the drinks they'd had at dinner beginning to drown out their inhibitions as the music loosened their bodies and buffeted their libidos. And though they may have felt as one with the crowd, the packed floor was so full of dancers focused on themselves or their partners that no one was noticing James and Jasmine as their bodies pressed together and moved in unison.

Jasmine again raised her arms above her head, eyes closed, and swayed seductively as she got absorbed into the rhythm and sucked into the pulsing roar of the music. Her body moved in time and James watched, entranced, as she opened her eyes to find him, moving closer to him; their hips grinding to the tempo and finding a common bond.

James stepped back to survey his beautiful companion, now lost in a rhythmic moment as the bass rumbled and the kick drum punched their guts. They were weaving and swaying, not quite touching, when James felt her slender hand reach out and lightly graze the generous bulge in his slacks. She ran her manicured nails along the length and gave it a little squeeze. James reacted by reaching out to touch her body as well; lightly fondling those perfect breasts he'd admired since the first moment they met. Closer and closer they moved, until James reached behind and cupped her smoothly clad bottom and pulled her towards him; leaning down low to press his gathering hardness against the steady rhythmic hump of her hips. The feel of her soft ripe bottom in the palm of each hand drove him wild with desire.

He brushed her long brunette tresses to the side as they slowed their dance and he placed his lips on her long lean neck. James couldn't see, but could sense Pierre and Nicole, lost in their own rhythm, just inches away. Jasmine bent her head away to allow him unfettered access as his lips moved up her long smooth neck to her ear. Her exotic scent was scrambling his brain. Even above the cacophonous sound of the music she could hear and feel his breath in her ear. She could sense his heat and desire and his growing need for her. James again cupped her cheeks and pulled her tight form against him; their bodies still moving to the groove. He kneaded her swaying derriere as their hips ground to a song all of their own. They were all but oblivious now to anyone and anything around them; lost in their own web of arousal

Jasmine suddenly turned and twirled around quickly as James pulled her back against his writhing hips. She arched her back and looked over her shoulder with a devilish grin, offering her sweet ass to James; begging him with her eyes to press his hardening staff against the crease of her gyrating bottom. They were certainly not the only ones on the floor who were doing the dance of pure lust and need. James grabbed her waist and moved his hips against hers in a steady beat to the incessant groove of the pumping electronic music...music made for sex... music made for fucking.

As the next song dropped and the beat kicked in, James felt Jasmine slide from his gasp – replaced by the whirling form of Nicole. Pierre slid next to Jasmine and suddenly, naturally, all four of them were dancing and shaking to the thrum of punchy synths and bottomless bass. Their bodies moved suggestively and James felt his mind surfing on the rhythmic pulse of sound. More Caresse people surrounded them and Sophie was suddenly in the mix, moving her slender young body to the tempo of lust that permeated the night.

They were having a great time, getting lost in the flow of the evening. But suddenly James felt Jasmine grab his hand and lead him to the edge of the floor.

"Are you having a good time?" she queried.

"Yes, but..."

"We should go – shouldn't we?" Jasmine stated matter-of-factly. James grimaced, but smiled his assent.

"Actually, yes, I'm sorry to say. We have an early train and still have to pack. We should go," he acknowledged, "while we still can."

Jasmine smiled and wrapped her fingers between his.

"I agree. I'm ready when you are. Let's say our goodbyes and take our leave."

They waved to Pierre and Nicole who eased off the dance floor and peeled off to a corner to see James and Jasmine off for the night. They compared notes for Saturday and made sure they were all on the same page.

"James, Henri, your chauffeur is waiting outside to take you and Jasmine back to your hotel. He'll take you to the train station in the morning as well. We'll look forward to seeing you in St. Tropez on Saturday. Thanks for coming – and dancing," he added with a smile. "It was fun."

"It was, Pierre. And thank you for your wonderful hospitality – especially having a driver at our beck and call. We're spoiled," he joked. "And, yes, we'll see you Saturday afternoon. Thanks again."

With goodbyes said, James and Jasmine ascended to the street level, found Henri on the other side of the street and climbed inside the sedan, greeting Henri as they settled into the back seat.

They had barely pulled away from the curb when James felt a hand on his thigh as Jasmine curled up closely to him.

"Oh, my," was all he could muster.

"Mmm, I was just getting warmed up on the dance floor, James. What am I ever going to do with all this pent up energy," she whispered, as her hand cupped the heavy package in James' trousers. Jasmine leaned into his ear. "Dancing turns me on," she stated rather directly as she immediately began to stroke James to hardness. It didn't take much; James was pretty turned on himself.

Jasmine heard James say something to the driver in French and the two men laughed. Jasmine looked at James expectantly, wondering what he'd said.

"I told him to take the long way home," he grinned.

With that settled James felt his belt buckle being disassembled and a wet warm mouth pleading in his ear.

"I need your cock in my mouth," Jasmine implored. She rearranged herself on the back seat and proceeded to disengage James's gathering erection from the confines of his slacks. Within moments she held him, her slender hands wrapped around his girth, as she gave his meaty shaft a few gentle strokes.

With a wan smile she gazed up at James. "I didn't have dessert," she exclaimed before descending over his bulbous head with an open hungry mouth. She, unexpectedly, impaled her throat on his cock, stopping at a gagging point and then receding to purse her lips and rub his helmeted head all over her mouth and face. James moaned loudly and knew Henri would be party to whatever action happened in his back seat. But James figured he'd been a driver in Paris for many years and this wouldn't be the first blowjob he'd ever been witness to.

Jasmine appeared to be totally unselfconscious about giving head in front of a third party. Between the alcohol, dancing and sexual vibe of the evening, she had totally thrown caution to the wind.

James felt her other hand delve down between his legs to cup his balls as her tongue danced over his rigid rod and flayed his penis with kisses and licks and the gentlest sucks possible. She was totally into this moment of wanton lust and James just looked down in amazement at the gorgeous tresses of luxurious hair that fell over his lap. Her mouth felt like a silken glove enveloping his throbbing manhood as she kept moving – up and down. The night had turned him on as well, so he knew he'd be short-lived at the rate with which she was sucking him.

She pulled back, saliva spanning between the tip of his cock and her luscious lips as she stroked him quickly and expertly for a few seconds before once again dunking his dick back into her open mouth. She whimpered and moaned as she sucked, and while Henri may not have been able to see much in the darkened car, there was no mistaking the erotic sounds of a desperate cock-sucking emanating from the back seat.