James & Jasmine Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James rested his hand on Jasmine's head and loved feeling her bob up and down, burying his dick in her willing mouth. She varied speed and depth, keeping him guessing and surprising him every so often with a deep gagging suck that felt like she was taking almost his entire length. He moaned loudly, as did she, and pretty soon she was cupping his tightened ball sack as she sucked with abandon, knowing that the lifting of his hips and his staccato breathing and moaning was a sign of an impending explosion.

"Oh, God, Jasmine. I'm gonna cum!" he screamed, as she tightened her grip and didn't let him escape. She wanted to suck up and swallow every drop of his cum as James felt his cock spasm with one spurt after another; spurts that would have flown all over the car had the tip of his cock not been buried in deep in Jasmine's sweet warm mouth. He heard her choke slightly, knowing he had flooded her throat with gobs of creamy heat.

He panted and groaned as he collapsed back into the cushy leather of the car, feeling Jasmine continue to suck on his throttled cock, her lips and tongue licking up every drop of his spent seed.

"Jasmine, that was amazing," he exclaimed.

Jasmine didn't reply. She just pulled up from his lap and leaned in for a kiss. She was not being shy this evening as she French kissed him in the country where it had presumably been invented. Her mouth opened and her tongue swirled in his mouth as he tasted his own cum coating her mouth. James wasn't shy about tasting his own semen, and he could tell that Jasmine was completely turned on by sharing his load with him. There was something so intimate about swishing ejaculate between their mouths and he knew most guys shied away from this intimacy. He, however, did not. He loved it.

Suddenly James felt Jasmine start to put him away, zipping up his fly and repositioning his belt. He reached down to touch her, suggesting he might want to return the favor in some way. But Jasmine rebuffed him.

"No, no, James. This was just for you. We're almost back at the hotel and we'll have plenty of time to play tomorrow. Just lay back and enjoy," she explained. She leaned in close to his ear. "I love sucking your cock, James. You taste so good," she giggled. James had never heard sweeter words or in a sexier voice. He wrapped his arm around her and pulled her close as they turned the corner onto the street where their hotel was.

"Merci beaucoup, Henri. A demain," James said as they disembarked. Henri smiled and waved. It was all in a day's work for someone like him – driving people through the City of Lights.

James and Jasmine went to their rooms to pack – and prepare for leaving Paris and heading to the South of France early the next morning. And more adventures.