James & Jasmine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,699 Followers

She turned and smiled wantonly. She may never have been a stripper, but she had all the innate talents and smooth moves of the hottest women James had ever seen – anywhere. The thong was a tiny triangle of black with wavy designs woven in white, with two thin strips of material arching over her verdant hips. She brought her arms together and compressed her bosom to a point that her full breasts looked ready to explode from their confines of thin silk. Her cleavage was deep and voluptuous and her tummy pinched in tightly to accentuate the flared curves of her bust and hips. Her hands continued to explore her own body and eventually she reached behind to unclip her brassiere.

She did so with a devilish grin in James's direction, then moved her hands in front to palm the cups over full firm flesh. She held her unclasped bra teasingly in place for a few seconds of false modesty, then slowly let it slip off the slopes of her breasts and onto the floor. She shook her torso back and forth and her soft tits jiggled in their freedom, swaying so naturally, their pink tips straining skyward.

An involuntary moan escaped James's lips. There was nothing he loved more than a lover with large soft tits that bobbled and bounced with every move. His erection was stretching the expensive material of his black slacks and, fortunately, the pleats left plenty of material for expansion. His reclining position did not allow him to hide his excitement – nor did he want to. Jasmine couldn't take her eyes off the thick straining teepee in his pants.

"Mmm. I want to see it, James. Take it out for me," Jasmine said, a hint of desperation in her voice. "Please," she added sweetly.

"Take what out?" James asked in a mocking tone as his hand curled under to cup his silk covered balls in the palm of his hand.

"Your cock, James. Take it out," she pleaded. "I want to look at it."

Again, how could he deny this woman anything? He unzipped and reached in, lifting his hips to allow him to free his straining erection. His rigid cock sprung out into full view, then he reached in to scoop out his balls, keeping his trousers belted and buckled. It was a very erotic sight; seeing his huge erection and tight ball sack contrasting wickedly against the dark black pleats of his finely tailored slacks.

Jasmine gasped. "God, I love to see a man so hard – especially from looking at me," she groaned

Jasmine walked slowly toward James, still slunk deep in leather, and reached out to support her weight on the back of the couch as she placed her jiggling breasts directly in James's face.

"Suck me, James," she whispered. How could any sane man not comply with such a command?

He didn't reply. Her hanging flesh quivered as she moved into position and let both of her beautiful breasts dangle freely just inches from James's lips. He opened his mouth to receive her left nipple and his tongue darted out to greet her pink stiffness. She gasped as he clamped his lips around her areola and gently sucked on her, moaning softly as he did so. His hands rested lightly on her sides, his thumbs on the soft curve of her belly, as he his lips and tongue worked a magical display of appreciation and utter arousal. He flicked his tongue over the stiffening nub of her rubbery right nipple, then latched on tight to the entire areola, his tongue still continuing to swirl around the elongated tip as he sucked. His hands began to explore as he alternated between the right and the left nipple, loving the way her pliant flesh compressed and mashed against his face; how soft it felt molding to his nose and mouth. He kissed her delicious cleavage and pressed her soft tips against his face, loving the feeling of being encased by her womanly charms. He was in heaven.

She disengaged from his mouth and moved south, allowing her swaying breasts to lightly graze over the stiff dick that was protruding boldly through the zipper opening of his slacks. She teased, dragging her nipples back and forth along the bulbous length of his straining prick, giggling softly as she finally knelt down between his legs. The visual image of her hanging breasts playing a dancing game with his wavering dick was almost too much for him to comprehend. God, how he loved the feel of his rock hard dick against the softest part of her body.

"Oh, God, Jasmine. You are so fucking sexy," he seethed with burgeoning arousal. How could this woman be having such an effect on him?

She placed her hands on either side of his enormous erection, looked him straight in the eye as she pursed her lips and leaned in to lightly kiss just below the curved head of his throbbing penis. They both just looked at one another, savoring this precious moment, as she lightly kissed and licked the length of his fully erect shaft.

"You have a beautiful cock, James. I love it," Jasmine cooed as her tongue dragged along the underside of his shaft, her face partially hidden by his girth, but her eyes maintaining contact as she licked. "And there is something so sexy about a hard raw cock erupting from such a nice pair of expensive slacks," she said. She spread her slender hands, palms down, around his bulging member and smiled at him with that look that just made James melt with desire. She looked into his eyes as she poised her mouth just under the head, pursing her lips in a seductive kiss of cockhead.

"Why thank you, Jasmine. You have a lovely...everything," he joked, groaning with pleasure. As if on cue she came up over the top of his throbbing head and engulfed several meaty inches of his glistening shaft. "Oh, God, Jasmine. Suck me, baby," James seethed through gritted teeth as he arched his hips up to meet her sucking mouth.

He couldn't, once again, believe the smoothness with which she sucked. Nary a tooth grazed his thickness; only soft hungry luscious lips that felt like a satin glove around his raging hard-on. She whimpered ever so softly as she sucked him and James placed his hand lightly on her head so he could feel her bobbing up and down, up and down. He loved hearing that sound – it made her seem so needy and totally engrossed in what she was doing at that very moment. As much as he'd always enjoyed the visual sight of a woman sucking his cock – what man doesn't? – he had also always loved the sounds of receiving oral sex, especially from a woman who knew just how to moan, slurp, and occasionally gag a little. Those sounds never failed to turn him on royally.

For her part Jasmine was totally engrossed in giving James pleasure. This man had given her a professional experience of a lifetime and he was now going to enjoy the best blowjob she could muster. There was no faking it here. She wanted to suck James's cock and she wanted to make him squirm with pleasure and with the incredible oral skills she knew she possessed. She would pull out all the stops – and then she was going to fuck him to within an inch of his life.

Her fingers were splayed gently around the base of his erection as she pulled off every so often to turn her head sideways and graze the long pulsing ridge along the underside of his rigid shaft with her tongue and parted lips. When her eyes weren't closed in the blissful pleasure of her pursuit, she did her best to maintain eye contact with James, knowing how much men loved the acknowledgement that gaze communicates. Plus she loved to watch James's face grimace with pleasure and desire. She could tell that James liked it soft, slow and gentle, and that is just what she was going to give him.

She was so good, in fact, that James began to feel that impending stirring deep in his groin that meant an orgasm was building up. He wasn't ready to cum yet – not by a long shot – so he gently pulled on Jasmine's hair to indicate that she should stop.

"God, Jasmine, you are so good at that. It feels incredible. And one day very soon I am going to fill your mouth to overflowing with cum again. But I want to get out of these clothes and move over to the bed. I have far too much on," he said.

"Mmm, you do," Jasmine responded as she stood and slowly sauntered over to the bed. As James stood and began to disrobe, Jasmine crawled onto the huge bed, facing away from James so he could see her sexy ass, bisected by the thin black thong. She moved like a cat in heat. Knowing James was watching her every move, she got to the center of the bed and leaned forward and face down to place her head on the bed, arching her back to offer James a most wonderful view and total access to her rear end. She knew how incredibly hot she looked in this position and she could hear James quickly fumbling to get out of his clothes and take advantage of the perfect ass she was offering to him. She heard him breathing heavy and felt the mattress move as he knelt on to the bed behind her.

She turned her face to the side, watching James with her peripheral vision, as she reached behind and slowly began to lower her thong over her voluptuous ass. Its slow descent exposed her asshole first, a tightly puckered vision of perfection as James whistled under his breath. She pulled the thong down further as it stretched tightly between her slightly spread thighs. Her exquisite pussy was now exposed to James's gaze as he looked down at the long tight folds of her outer labia, beautifully framing the slender pink glistening furls of her slightly protruding inner lips. She reached behind again, her lovely manicured nails placed gently on each cheek, and she spread herself to James. She opened her sex to him so he could look at her in all her wonderful glory.

Pulling on her bottom opened her holes and invited James to explore her sexual beauty. Her inner labia yawned like a beckoning mouth, shining with morning dew and sticky with the juices of her desire. At that very moment James had to restrain himself from just impaling his cock in the tight pink hole being offered to him. There would be time for that soon enough, he reasoned. Right now he needed to take his time and behold the beauty of this incredibly fine woman as she exposed her most intimate regions to him – and only him.

"Mmm, taste me, James," Jasmine implored in a soft voice. "Lick me, baby. Please? Lick my pussy."

James, now fully naked, crawled up behind Jasmine on the bed, his rock hard dick bouncing perilously as he moved into position. He lightly caressed the gorgeous creature displaying herself to him, gently grazing her soft smooth skin with his fingertips. He scrunched down low on his knees directly behind her. Her long lean thighs were parted and her hips were arched upward, allowing James to move in ever closer. Her pink succulence was intoxicating as her aroma weaved its magic and drew him into her web. He blew a soft breath on the length of her slit, then leaned down a bit further and stuck his tongue out. The tip lightly circled the slick nub of her exposed clitoris, hot and slippery with arousal. He pursed his lips and sucked her gently, feeling her arch her body with a guttural moan as his tongue found the mark.

Jasmine pushed back to meet James's mouth. She could tell from the moans emanating from below just how much he was savoring and appreciating her. Nothing turned her on more than a man who got lost in the experience of eating pussy. And there was no doubt that James was totally entrenched in her dripping female goodness. She could feel his nose press against her asshole as he hungrily slurped on her gaping cunt. 'God, this man loves to eat pussy,' she thought to herself.

James pulled back and gave her soft cheeks a little spank, indicating it was time to switch. He wanted more and to change positions, so he quickly lay on his back, his head on a cushy pillow as he guided Jasmine to mount his face.

"Give me that pussy again," he demanded. "Sit on me. Drown me."

Jasmine grabbed the headboard facing the wall and swung her leg over James to straddle his face. The fingers of her right hand spread her labia as she grasped the thick wood frame with her left. Her legs were spread wide and her sex gaped as she lowered herself onto James's open mouth. She felt his tongue swirl through her loins as she began to slide back and forth along his nose, mouth and chin. His long stiff tongue centered her as she ground down on his face, muffling his moans with her gushing pink goodness.

He'd asked for it and Jasmine delivered. He was suffocating in her juicy pussy as she humped and rode his swirling tongue. As she drove herself further and further forward she felt James strong tongue probing her bottom, so she began to rise up and down in short drops, letting him fuck her asshole with his rigid pointy tongue. Her fingers rubbed and opened her loose buttery folds as James looked up at her with a look of total awe. She couldn't believe the erotic feel of his tongue in her anus and his nose stimulating her clit. Her hips slid back in forth, gliding along his entire face as her essence spilled down into his mouth.

God, how she loved a man who ate pussy like he couldn't get enough. And James showed no interest in slowing down his vaginal feast. She could already see her juices coating his wizened face.

"Mmm, God, James. Suck my pussy, baby. Suck me," she pleaded, as James doubled down and sucked her lips noisily.

James could almost feel desperation in Jasmine's movements, an unrelenting persistence to cover James's face with her womanhood. Her moans were increasing in intensity and volume and James had the feeling he could bring her to orgasm with the right approach. He curved his left hand up from behind and slid his thumb into her sopping wet pussy and anchored her hips from moving too much as he focused on the engorged nubbin of her clit. With his lips circled and sucking on her precious pinkness, his tongue found her mark and weaved and wiggled a wild ring of flicking and flittering patterns, sometimes rhythmic, sometimes not. He felt Jasmine's body beginning to stiffen and hump with rapid movements as her breathing become erratic and her moans gave way to saying "yes" repetitively.

He slid his left hand to one side so his right hand could also curve under her body, his right thumb sinking into her asshole up to the first knuckle. His tongue lashed wildly at her clit as his left thumb wiggled slightly just inside her pussy, his oral ministrations building to a peak. And as Jasmine let out a guttural cry and her body spasmed with a powerful climax, James tasted a flush of tangy cum as she flooded his mouth with her cream. He loved the taste of orgasm and the sound of his fervent pussy sucking was only matched by Jasmine's cries of delight.

He felt her slowly subside from her peak as her body shook with decreasing aftershocks. He diminished his deep sucking in preparation for post orgasmic sensitivity as he withdrew his fingers. She lifted up slightly and he gazed upon the gorgeous open flower of her gaping sex.

She leaned down and kissed James deeply on the mouth. Pulling off she thanked him, stroking his face as she looked into his eyes. She kissed him again.

"Do you like to taste yourself on me?" James inquired as they broke their kiss. "Because you're all over my face," he joked.

Jasmine laughed. "Yes, I know. And...yes, I do," she added. James had softened slightly during the cool down period and Jasmine reached down to wrap her fingers tenderly around his languid cock. As she did so she leaned in for a full mouthed kiss. Her tongue swirled and tasted her own juices, covering his mouth, chin and cheeks. She loved her own taste, especially when on the face and lips of a lover.

"But we need to bring you back to life, James," she said with relish in her voice as she retreated from their sharing kiss. She slid down his body, reaching behind herself to slowly stroke his hardening dick as she let her breasts hang down and jiggle succulently at his face level. How could he resist such flesh? He sucked on her nipples as she brought him back manually to a standing hardness. Then, as he alternated feeding on each erect nipple tip, she slid the head of his cock back and forth along the open slit of her sex.

"Do you want to be inside me, James?" she queried in a sexy whisper. "Do you want to fuck me?"

It was a rhetorical question and James knew no answer was needed. She pushed his long cock, once again as hard as a rock, down against his stomach and pressed the length of her pussy down on his throbbing shaft. She rocked back and forth, sliding her open pussy along the length of his turgid dick. They both looked down to watch the incredible view. Her beautiful pink lips were splayed wide over the thick base of his shaft, and she left a glistening residue of arousal as she slid back and forth in a slow seductive manner, moaning softly as they both gazed down at their union. There was something incredibly arousing about seeing just the bulbous head of his dick emerge from the full fleshy folds of her labia.

As she lifted off and eased the pressure, his cock sprung up from its entrapment and angled stiffly upward as she positioned her pussy directly above him. She gazed into his eyes with a burning intensity, allowing the head of his stiff penis to find that soft indentation of entry. James remained still, waiting, hoping, as Jasmine wiggled her hips in tight little circles, working the first inch of his erection into her body.

James could tell by her smile that she was going to tease him – softly dipping her slippery hole to just encase the head of his raging erection, only to retreat and tease. He knew her intentions were to stretch out the inevitable, but he was in no hurry. He knew she wanted his cock as much as he wanted her pussy and that this game she was playing had only one logical conclusion.

"Mmm, I want to make this moment last," Jasmine cooed softly.

James played along. "What moment is that, exactly?" he asked innocently as he tipped his hips forward and sunk in an inch more than Jasmine had expected.

"Unf," she replied. "Oh, James. I've wanted this so bad." She was grinding her hips in tight circles as the tip of his hard cock stayed just barely engaged between her labia.

"Wanted what, Jasmine? This?" he exclaimed as he again lifted his hips up to shove an extra inch into her hungry hole. They both gasped.

"Oh, yes, James. I want you inside of me."

"I want that too, Jasmine. Are you going to ride me, baby? Are you going to fuck me?"

She kneeled up straight and disengaged, towering above James as she reached down to grab his cock like it was a gear shift. She rubbed it back and forth against her tender wet slit, then, as she let go, she slowly began to sink down on his dick – inch by glorious inch.

"Yes," she moaned deeply. "Yessss," she repeated as she slid down his rock hard pole and ground her pubic bone against his. She was so tight, yet so incredibly wet that James knew his size was not going to be an issue. And now he was deep inside of her – all the way in.

Jasmine leaned back and placed her hands on James's shins as she began to rock back and forth, her hips moving fluidly and with ever increasing need. James couldn't take his eyes off of the beauty of her gorgeous pussy filled with his rigid meat. Her breasts stood soft and proud on her torso, her nipples aching toward the ceiling as she slid back and forth, grinding her cock-filled pussy against his groin. James knew he would take control soon enough. For the moment, though, he was enjoying being passive and letting Jasmine enjoy his considerable length and hardness.

"God, you feel so good, James," Jasmine expressed as she shifted from sliding back and forth to rising up and crashing down, impaling her deep cunt with James's rock hard manhood. She closed her eyes and began to grasp her breasts, pinching her nipples as she rode James like a pogo stick, bouncing vertically with an ever increasing fervor. Her breasts began to jiggle rhythmically as she let go of them and slid her hands into her wild mange of mahogany hair. James was in awe of this vision of beauty, riding him with a blind and ever increasing intensity.

gapster7
gapster7
1,699 Followers