James & Jasmine Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,703 Followers

"Unngghh! Oh, James," she cried as she began to fuck him with abandon; her need for cock taking over any reason for decorum. She used her thigh muscles to lift her body up high, then let gravity allow her to slam back down hard and fill her hot steamy pussy with dick – over and over and over again. She was a woman in heat, her body's aching need taking over as she bounced wildly toward orgasm – again.

James was entranced watching her use his cock as a tool of sexual pleasure. She opened her eyes suddenly as she looked at James with a desire so scalding hot that James began to move his own hips to meet her persistent rhythm. The slapping sounds of their bodies crashing together permeated the room

"Fuck me, Jasmine. Fuck my cock, baby," James seethed as their rhythms coincided and their flesh slammed together in sexual unison. Jasmine seemed like she'd been carried away by demons as her orgasm approached and she began to scream, "Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes..." with each drop down the length of James's engorged erection. He was so focused on watching her climax, he wasn't even thinking about his own. That would come, literally, in due time. For now he just wanted to watch his lover reach a pinnacle.

Unexpectedly, Jasmine suddenly disengaged and repositioned herself in moments – restraddling James, but now facing away from him. He watched as she reached between her legs for his hard cock, now shining with her juices, and repositioned it at her entry. She seemed desperate to be filled again. James placed a hand on each gorgeous cheek and assisted her in lowering her body back down on his. She was still on top, but now the angle was completely different. She leaned forward on his legs and began to lift her hips up and down, his long dick disappearing into her slick hole with each rise and fall.

The visual was intoxicating. James loved the view of Jasmine's pussy being stretched and filled by his glistening shaft. Her inner lips clung to his erection as she rose up and enveloped him in warm silk with each descent, impaling herself on his thickness. There was nothing subtle about the way she slammed down with increasing intensity. It was hot raw sex at its best. He could not tear his eyes away from their union. It was as though she had switched positions for his benefit, knowing how incredible the view would be for James, watching his rigid cock fill her soft moist pussy. She felt like a silk glove sliding up and down his dick and the breathy moans he heard from below were testament to her own arousal. His dick was bent down slightly to engage her, but her steady rhythm kept their loins locked together in a deep satisfying fuck. He guided her, a hand on each cheek, and several times he spanked her hard and heard her yelp with delight.

"Mmm! Yes, James! Spank me! Spank me hard and fuck me!" Jasmine directed with increasing intensity. He responded with hard slaps of her gyrating butt cheeks, her taut flesh jiggling tightly with each slap.

She leaned forward now, slightly elevating the position of her hips as she continued to ride with steadied fury. The clean puckered starfish of her asshole provided a tempting target for later, but for now, all James could focus on was the vision of his long shaft being engulfed by the beautiful depth of Jasmine's body.

James was suddenly overcome by a powerful urge to fuck; to be the fucker and not the fucked; to be the aggressor and the driving force. As much as he loved watching Jasmine's position on top, it was time for a change. With swift confidence, while keeping his dick firmly ensconced in Jasmine's tight pussy, he rolled them both over so she was face down on the bed. She groaned her approval. "Yesss," she seethed.

James knelt and pulled her hips up so their loins were firmly locked together. Jasmine laid her head sideways on the bed and reached behind with one hand to feel James thrusting into her with powerful purpose. He grasped just above her hip bones, his hand curved around her slender waist as he used this grip to provide leverage. With each inward thrust he pulled her bottom back so his cock sunk to a maximum depth. The position was such that the flesh of his hips and her ass slammed together, over and over again. The slapping sound of their fuck inspired them both as James began to pound his dick into her with increasing speed and intensity.

They were both making noises, involuntary and incoherent, the product of raw intense sex. James pushed Jasmine further down so she was fully supine except for her ass curved up in the ultimate female position of consent. God, he loved this position for some reason – so tight, so dominating, so deep, and so much fun.

"Oh, God! Fuck yeah, James! Fuck me harder," Jasmine screamed as James plowed his cock into her sloshing hole. They could both hear the wet creamy sounds of his plunging dick as he continually thrust into his lover with relentless need. They shifted their bodies slightly, this way and that, until they reached that perfect connection where cock and cunt become one powerful, all-consuming force and the only resolution was orgasm.

James felt his orgasm coming on rapidly. That familiar feeling of an imminent explosion filled his groin and belly as he fucked Jasmine as hard and as deep as he possibly could. Their writhing bodies were both sweating and flush with intense physical exertion as a climax approached with impending certainty.

"Oh, FUCK, Jasmine! I'm gonna cum, baby! I'm gonna...umphf!"

"Come in me, James. Fill me," Jasmine screamed as she heard James suddenly go silent for a split second, followed by a loud billowing wail as jets of his hot cream exploded deep into Jasmine's body. The crazy wails of orgasmic release filled the room as Jasmine felt James pulse several times, his hot cream caroming off the deepest recesses of her vaginal walls. 'God,' she thought to herself. 'I can actually feel his cum spurting deep inside me.'

Their rhythm, which had been so spirited and intense, started to flag as they collapsed in a sweaty heap on the thick white comforter of their king size bed. They were both breathing hard as they morphed into enjoying the afterglow of post-orgasmic bliss.

"Oh my God, James," was all Jasmine could muster.

"Mmhmm," James replied. "Awesome."

They both giggled at the use of such a silly word at such a time. As they collected themselves and their heartrates slowly returned to normal, James rolled off Jasmine with a sigh and lay on his side facing her.

"What an end to a great fucking day," James offered. "Or what a great fucking to end the day," he added jokingly.

Jasmine giggled in reply. "And what makes you think it's over," she replied. She turned her back to him and spooned up close as he wrapped his arms around her soft body.

"It's not over," he replied. "We're just getting started," he whispered as she felt him press against her bottom.

"Mmm," she replied. "Good."

It had been a long time in coming, but they had finally consummated their sexual connection. It was quite clear to both of them that this was just the first of many; that things would only get better as they got to know one another better and discovered each other's likes and dislikes - each other's fetishes and kinks.

They drifted off into a restless sleep as their first night in Nice turned into Friday and more adventures awaited them. They made love twice more that night - less intensely, but no less satisfying - until they both collapsed into a deep and restful sleep.

gapster7
gapster7
1,703 Followers