All Comments on 'James and Mare - A Story of Love'

by thewriterjames

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
emplitemplitalmost 15 years ago
Great

Fantastic... smoking hot, well-written. Keep up the great work, I've favorited you and will check back often.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great job

enjoyed it very much. hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great

the best story i have read in a long time i hope you write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing story

Great story. Hope to read you soon again.

zfammezfammealmost 15 years ago
5

a happy-ever-after sequel would be nicer. :D

xxx_willow_xxxxxx_willow_xxxalmost 15 years ago
Loved it!

please keep writing! I loved your story

Jonx178Jonx178about 14 years ago
loved it!!!!!

absolutely loved it, love your writing style, the sarcasm, the humor, the detail. you are one hell of a writer wish you had some more stuff up. hope to see something new from you, keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Thanks

Thank you, your story really took me back to my teenage days, although they were never as great as Mary's!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Simply AWESOME!

This is one of THE BEST stories I’v ever read on this site! Had me gripped till the end! And gosh oh gosh I’ve never creamed more for any other story! :) Keep on writing pal! You rock!

P.S: I've never commented on any other story anywhere! Yours was too birlliant to not say so! :)

bubbazouxbubbazouxabout 8 years ago
Outstanding story

Really enjoyed the slower more realistic time line. Pleasure to read

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Boy, am I glad I found this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

"her black dress sliding up the back of her legs until just below where I guessed her ass to be." You didn't know where her ass was, the guy who unerringly hits the mythical G-spot with ease?

"I dropped my hands to her legs, feeling that smooth skin of her legs." The second "legs" is not needed. We already know your hands are on her legs.

" slowly languishing my tongue on each ". Languishing doesn't mean what you think it does.

"I've never cummed so hard." That is not English. "I never came" or "I've never come"

"pulling at my shirt and unbuttoning the buttons." You can't unbutton anything but buttons. "unbuttoning it" or "Undoing the buttons" would suffice.

"My dick almost hit her in spring out." Editing error, I guess?

" "Mom's cucumbers. They are about the right size and I was frustrated it took so long Wednesday." You've got to be kidding.

"and then broke off the tit and looked at her." Sounds horribly painful.

" pounding her pussy into oblivion." Just what a virgin loves her first time and it causes major orgasms, but only in male fantasy.

"my cock head hitting the entrance to her womb."!? You might want to read a little about the female reproductive system. Jesus.

cantgetenough2cantgetenough2about 7 years ago
Gripping

The beginning was alright, but the story really grew on me. Have read a second time and it was just as erotic as the first time.

Great voice and great job.

Looking forward to a sequel or another story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous