James Bond Redux Ch. 04: Thunderball

Story Info
Extended scenes that never made the movie, surprisingly!
6.1k words
4.62
10.8k
7
4

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
824 Followers

Note- Sean's fourth entry in the Bond movie franchise, and the first ever one I saw as a pup, aged seven. Disclaimer- Eon Productions own the rights to the James Bond movies, and the late Ian Fleming's estate his novels. I only wrote this for fun, no profit has been made.

xxx

Dedicated to Mollie Peters, RIP. Honorary mentions for Claudine Auger and Luciana Paluzzi.

xxx

Suffolk, England, 1965.

James Bond, 007, had a licence to kill and was considered to be the best agent in Her Majesty's Secret Service. The single man lived life to the full and enjoyed good food and wine, and especially his one big weakness, women.

Ordered by his chief, 'M' to attend a health farm to improve his physical condition, Bond had arrived at Shrublands. Situated in Suffolk, the clinic had many rooms, restaurant and spa. It was in fact an historic country house and was named after the first owner, Robert Shrubeland.

Just recently 007 had fought and killed Colonel Bouvar, a SPECTRE operative, but had suffered a heavy blow to his side that left bad bruising. Patricia Fearing, a young osteopath, had been tasked with the job of seeing to 007, and she knew when she first set eyes on him that her work was going to be cut out. He entered her steam room with a big grin.

He was six feet tall, at least, good looking despite having a scar down his right cheek. Well built and broad shouldered, he filled his tailored suit perfectly. Pat felt herself inhale sharply when his clear, but dark eyes gazed into hers.

"I hear you'll be taking care of me? Splendid, can we start right away?"

The girl with the blonde hair and blue eyes blushed and swept a length of her locks from the left side of her face. She was an athletic type with a voluptuous figure, hidden under a white smock, but which could not disguise the curvy breasts and hips.

"Take your clothes off please, everything except your underpants."

"I thought you'd never ask."

007 quickly stripped and Pat studied his body, he had several bodily scars but apart from a blue bruise was in general good shape and well muscled. When she came close enough Bond pulled her sharply to him and kissed her on the lips.

Pat escaped his clutches, and stepped back.

"Behave yourself, Mister Bond. Oh, I can see only one place to keep you quiet."

The blonde drew back a curtain and revealed a motorised traction table.

"What's this?" He asked.

"We call it the rack, it stretches the spine. Would you lay face down and I'll secure you."

Bond laid face down as she strapped him in and turned the machine on.

"I'll come back in fifteen minutes to check on you."

The motor was loud but the sensation was not too bad. He felt his muscles tense, then once he got used to the motion relaxed. It was then that he sensed someone in the room with him. The rack kicked up a gear and he felt like his body was being torn in half, right before he blacked out.

x

"Mister Bond! What happened? Are you all right?"

Pat untied him after killing the machine and helped the dazed man to his feet.

007 didn't know who or why he had been attacked.

"You must have touched the speed switch by accident, it was lucky for you I came back when I did."

"Somebody's going to wish today had never happened." Bond swore.

Pat gulped and looked him squarely in the eye. Her high cheekbones and sorrowful pout appealed to the virile man.

"You wouldn't tell my boss would you? I'd lose my job."

"Well, I suppose my silence could be bought."

Bond dropped his pants and Pat looked open mouthed at his instant erection.

"Oh no, oh no."

She wagged a finger in his face as she was backed into the hissing, hot mist of the Turkish bath and her smock was wrenched down over her shoulders. Bond pressed his naked frame to hers and pinned her against the glass wall.

"Oh Mister Bond, you're positively wicked!" Cooed the woman.

She had the fullest and rounded breasts he had seen in a long time, and he bent his face to suck on her left boob. Pat threw her head back and pulled him to her in a tight grip, her breath stuck in her throat. Her nipples began to stiffen as 007 continued to lick the hard nub, then he dove to her other full boob and suckled on it greedily.

He took time out to cup each big tit and Pat revealed in his strong, yet delicate touch. The palms of his hands moved in exaggerated circles around both globes of flesh and made her breath in short gasps.

Already their naked bodies were glistening with sweat. Lost in her own world Pat writhed and squirmed in his arms, his hands seemed to be everywhere at once. Then he covered her fulsome lips with his and kissed her deeply, his tongue probing inside in search of hers.

As his pelvis pushed at her, his lengthy cock brushed hard on her milky white right thigh. Bond half carried, half dragged the curvy woman to a wooden bench and sat her down. Pat kicked her pumps off her feet and was quite naked as the amorous man pushed her toned legs apart to expose her golden bush.

"My gosh, you're fresh!"

Bond squatted in front of her and wiped the sweat from his brow, the steam almost too much to bear. He leaned in and began to tease her pussy with his pursed lips, then stuck the tip of his tongue inside her hot hole.

Pat gasped and held his damp head deeper between her thighs and raised her bare feet on his back. His tongue ran the whole length of her pussy, and then would delve inside before running down the slit once more. Bond savoured the sweet and salty taste of her sopping twat as he slithered inside her. She moaned and shuddered as she experienced a mini orgasm.

Satisfied Bond let the grateful blonde take hold of his eight inches of meat and watched her bend at the waist and suck on it. He leaned back as he was swallowed whole, one of her hands gripped the shaft at the base, the other massaged his big balls.

"Wonderful treatment, my dear Patricia, just what the Doctor ordered."

Pat smiled to herself as she slurped and licked his thick prick, tasted pretty good she thought. She doubled her efforts, sucking harder, moving faster. Her head lifted up slightly as she raised and lowered her mouth over the fat cock and made eye contact with the spy. He looked near to bursting and he half moaned, half growled.

"Get on your knees." He ordered.

Pat obliged and knelt horizontally along the bench. Bond got behind her and rubbed her thighs and bum, then she felt him hold his knob against her pussy and slide it in.

Unexpectedly he removed it slowly and the blonde turned her head back.

"Do it." She told him.

She wanted him badly and despite the fact the pair of them were drenched in sweat she wiggled her hips at him. Bond grabbed her tits and rammed in all the way. His huge cock surprised her and when he began moving in and out she thrust her hand in her mouth to stifle a scream.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed as her juices ran down her left thigh.

James Bond slammed into her, pulling and pushing in and out as fast as the hot, misty room would allow such exertion. Both their legs quivered as he banged her with force, his right hand came up her back and took a fistful of her shoulder length wavy locks. Patricia grit her teeth and screamed out his name as she came on his hot cock. He gave her right cheek a slap and then grunted and released his cum into her pussy.

When they separated their merged fluids poured out of her like a stream. He reached over and kissed the nape of her neck.

"I think we should continue this in my room." He whispered in her ear.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back in his room Bond massaged the grateful blonde as she laid naked on her stomach. Patricia's eyes were closed and she hummed in sheer pleasure as James Bond caressed her porcelain like flesh with mink covered gloves.

"Mmmmm, so sensual, removes the tension too." She sighed.

The secret agent knelt on her backs of her thighs and swept his left glove in a circle around her shoulder blades, while his right kneaded the small of her back. His rampant erection stuck up proud and hard and bobbed occasionally whenever he heard the enchanting beauty let out a moan.

Bond moved lower still and worked on her buttocks and the backs of her thighs. Then a smile broke out on her red lips as her new therapist lifted each of her legs and positioned them a foot apart. She felt him slide a cushion under her hips so that her cute rump was up in the air.

"What have you in mind, you devil?"

"Just breathe Pat."

The next thing she knew was his gloveless thumbs running up her inner thighs, from the knees up to her snatch. With his index finger he massaged her outer labia, stroking gently from the clit to anus.

He could literally feel the woman melt under him, feel her heat build all over. Her hips moved back and forth as did his hands.

Pat blushed scarlet, even her pink insides reddened some as 007 rubbed her inner lips. He saw her tunnel was wide open and moist as lower body undulated to his touch. Her breathing became more urgent her moans ever louder with each exhale. She produced so much love juice that his finger kept slipping from her quim.

With both hands gripping the sheets Pat shrieked as she reached her climax, her curvaceous figure shook from top to bottom. She rolled onto her side and her boobs flopped over on her chest, her body still shaking with the after shocks of her orgasm.

"Are you alright?" He asked as he stroked his hard on.

"Uh huh." She uttered.

Without another word Bond guided his weight on top of Pat and placed his rock hard cock into her lush cunt. He supported himself with outstretched arms as he drove up inside her with the greatest of ease. Every inward thrust was followed by a long withdrawal of his prick before he slammed back in.

"James, you're so big!"

Bond banged in and out, repeatedly hammering her softness with his eight inches of cock, his testicles slapped her upturned ass given extra height by the cushion under her.

Her arms came around his strong neck as her head went back and her eyes rolled up. Beyond her wildest dreams Pat came again as he continued his assault, her legs trembled and her pussy leaked. Bond found new stamina and fucked her and fucked her, all sense of time gone.

The man was simply awesome, she had never been loved by any man such as he. The sex was raw, urgent and dirty. A low groan escaped her with every one of his hard thrusts, no words could she make out anymore, as he fucked her relentlessly.

Still hard as a rock Pat felt her cunt as hot as molten lava as it was speared by his huge knob. She was literally bouncing on the bed, arms and legs in all directions when the hunk of a man exploded inside her. Pump after pump of thick cum hot into her, so much that it oozed out and onto the sheet under their writhing bodies.

As they laid in each others arms, desperately trying to catch their breath, they heard a vehicle stop outside. He got up and padded nude over to the window, outside was an ambulance and a heavily bandaged patient was stretched into the clinic, accompanied by Count Lippe. This man was the person he suspected of trying to kill him in the rack, and Bond quickly dressed in order to investigate.

"James, where are you going at this hour?"

The clock on the wall read midnight.

"Just need a little exercise, shan't be long."

Pat watched him open mouthed as he left."

"Exercise, he must be joking!"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Nassau, Bahamas, later that same month.

Back in London at an MI 6 conference all 00 agents were informed that SPECTRE had stolen two atomic bombs and demanded an extortionate amount of money for their return.

James Bond had flown to Nassau on a hunch that he had learned at Shrublands, and planned to make contact with Dominique Derval, sister of one of the aircraft pilots hijacked.

Unknown to 007 SPECTRE agent number ten, the ruthless redhead Fiona Volpe had been heavily involved in the murder of Francois Derval, the theft of the bombs, and the execution of Count Lippe.

Bond had been correct in the connection with the Derval siblings and the location of the concealed bombs. On arrival in the Bahamas he had accidently encountered Fiona and guessed she belonged to SPECTRE by the distinctive insignia ring both she and Lippe wore. By sheer coincidence the two were staying in the same hotel, and had rooms close by.

Deciding to investigate further Bond gained access to room 304 and began to snoop around. On hearing noise in the bathroom he discovered Fiona in the bathtub.

"Oh, aren't you in the wrong room, Mister Bond?" The female spy said in a not quite convincing alarmed voice.

"Not from where I'm standing." He smiled.

He had dressed in black, casual shirt and slacks. She studied his athletic form and smiled back in approval.

"While you're here, would you mind giving me something to put on?"

The man stooped and handed the woman a pair of sandals and she saw his eyes twinkle with mischief. Boldly Fiona tossed the footwear away and stood naked and dripping in the tub.

She was a stunning redhead of medium height, with a curvy figure and cantaloupe sized tits.

"I'm quite glad to see you again." Her charming Italian accent contradicted her tough independence.

"I'm glad to see all of you." His eyes took in her naked figure.

He looked her up and down, she had nice long legs, wide hips and a trim waist. The huge ripe boobs thrust out proud, she was outstanding and she knew it.

Bond unbuttoned his shirt and Fiona stepped over to him and rubbed her big jugs against his broad, hairy chest. They kissed for the first time and then she padded naked to the iron framed bed.

As she laid out on her back, her damp locks spread across the feather filled pillow, she watched him remove his slacks and shoes. She nodded with approval as his cock reached its full erect state and pointed up to the ceiling.

"Come here, Mister Bond, James Bond."

He did so and slid onto the bed as the female spy grabbed him and ran her hands all over his lean, naked body. She kissed him with a hunger that surprised even her, running her hot tongue into his open mouth.

"Mmmmmm, nice taste." She purred.

Bond clutched her pert ass and pulled her close to his chest, his huge prick brushed her left thigh as he did so.

The pair of them were experienced agents who knew how to use their sexuality to get what they needed. Fiona knew how to use her body and flipped the hunk onto his back. She bent low and took hold of his eight inch organ and rubbed it in her left fist. He looked into her light brown eyes coldly and allowed the game to continue.

His gleaming purple headed cock was licked by her little wet tongue and it wasn't long before his entire length was bathed in her spit. Her head bobbed and her mouth wriggled down like a snake swallowing its prey, her drool running out of the corners of her mouth.

Bond settled back to enjoy the show. Fiona was determined to take him all in and crammed the engorged top into her hot mouth, followed by a third of his thick tool. She was proud that she did not choke in front of him, and made loud yummy sounds in order to show him she was having fun.

"Very good, so far." Said Bond in a deliberate challenging way.

This made her blood boiled as she sucked on him faster, gulping half of his shaft down her throat. Her head moved up and down, her copper hair fluttered about her shoulders, as she gobbled up his knob. A tingle in her loins alerted her to the fact that their love play had turned her on, she wanted him inside her, needed his big cock in her aching pussy.

"Fuck me, Mister Bond, James Bond." She said as she surfaced with moist red lips. The Italian spitfire rolled onto her back and flung her silky legs wide. Bond was on her in an instant, his powerful thighs parted hers as he plunged his steel hard prick into her wet slit.

"Dio moi!" She yelled as his stiff boner began to plough into her softness.

Immediately her long legs came around his back where she locked her ankles. This brought her lower body up and the shallow angle buried his hard on all the way. His hips rose and fell as he fucked his rival fast, just the way she wanted, and she thrust her head back into the pillows.

"Yesss!" She shrieked. "So damned good."

She gripped his flexed biceps in her hands and realised just how pumped his body was. Tightening her cunt muscles around him seemed a futile attempt to show him she could give as good as she got, and she was just kidding herself.

He was fucking amazing!

As he hammered her with lightning speed their pubic bones rubbed together and she felt her clitoris swell as a result. They kissed again roughly, he, forcing his tongue into her mouth as he squeezed her breasts.

She tried not to show it but a hot burst of pussy juice soaked his shaft.

They broke the kiss and his face hovered about a half inch from hers. He had quite a cruel look about him which she actually liked, and she felt another spasm in her muff as he stabbed her with steady and even strokes.

"Did you cum yet my dear?" He said as he bounced on her belly over and over.

Fiona stifled a moan as his throbbing cock reamed her cunt. Hot cream flooded down her thighs as she spoke.

"No, did you?" She retorted.

"How does it feel to have an English cock in you?"

Bond increased his pace, giving her faster and harder plunges, so hard that his balls slapped against her sopping labia, the ginger pubes scratched on his sensitive flesh.

"About...the same..." Fiona fought for breath. "About the same...as Italians."

Bond pushed down and forced her legs to flop to the bed beside his heavy body. It wasn't just the length of him, but the girth as well that brought a tear to her eye.

Then she furrowed her brow as her lover began to slow. He began to pull right back, then work himself back in with agonising slowness. Back again, then inside all the way. Each time he nearly left her the redhead yearned for him to enter her once more.

"Fuck me!" She begged. "Fuck that pussy with your big cock, you bastard!"

"You got it."

007 grinned and blinked his eyes to clear the perspiration. He gyrated his hips and drove in with a clever spiral entry and exit that made the amorous woman whimper like a teenager.

So good, so fucking good, so big, so fucking big. Fiona screamed silently, she hadn't ever fucked a man like this one, she wanted his cock up her forever.

Pity she had to kill him.

Her body heated up, her heart hammered on his chest, and the bed creaked on the bare floor. She mouth opened in surprise as she was hoisted above him as he swept her up so she straddled his lap. His hands came up and caressed her nipples that pointed at him as if loaded. Fiona arched her back and made a low growl as her two breasts fit perfectly in his palms.

Bond drew in a sharp intake of breath as her slick cunt slid all the way down the full length of his stick. With a concerted effort Fiona very slowly drew back up so only his tip remained inside her entrance, then after a brief pause slammed back down.

Bitch! That was good!

The puffy lips of the Italian spy spread out over the flared head of Bond and the rest of his throbbing tool simply followed through. He grit his teeth and dropped his hands onto the tops of her well shaped thighs as her ass twisted on his balls.

Up and down she rode his pole and she leaned forward to slide her hands up his stomach to his shoulders. To tease him she stayed still, totally impaled on him and proceeded to rock to and fro. Fiona gasped at the fantastic sensation of her clit rubbing on him and she was unable to disguise a shudder from his gaze.

"Did you cum yet, my dear?" He grinned.

"Aggh, nnno, I...I did, oh my, I did not." She managed to utter.

The copper headed vixen drew a deep breath and set off on a quicker motion, shifting up and away from his torso and resting back with her hands on his ankles. This was her favourite position, the angle of penetration gave her the best satisfaction.

123z
123z
824 Followers
12