James Bond Redux Ch. 04: Thunderball

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
802 Followers

Bond was impressed and made a mental note to remember it. Her feet came under his legs as she bounced her bum up and down and made her big hooters dance on her ribcage.

It amused him to watch his prick ridden by the ginger pubes of her cunt that meshed with his darker nest. Fiona changed again, her final orgasm almost peaking, and leaned over his upper body and let her lank, wet hair fall across his face. He let her, slightly daring, to pin his arms to the bed with her hands as her rounded ass cheeks brushed over his hips.

Then suddenly it ended. Fiona threw her head up as her climax broke. Bond drove his pelvis up and sent his seed into her molten cunt. In seconds they both went limp and they flopped onto the bed in a heap.

"Yes, my dear, I came." He told her as his hose dribbled on his thigh.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

James Bond laid on the bed as Fiona Volpe nibbled his left ear, her nude body on top of his back. She moved along him, loving the feel of her skin on his. A half hour had passed since their lovemaking.

"We should get going, we don't want to be late." He said looking at his Rolex.

"Late for what?"

"The Junkanoo. I promised to meet my friends there, maybe you know them? The Largo's."

For a second the redhead froze, then in a heartbeat continued to nuzzle his neck.

"The Junkanoo, that music is too wild, do you like wild things, Mister Bond, James Bond?"

She bit on the flesh of his left shoulder eliciting a cry from the man. He flung her onto her back and she wound her right leg over his left upper thigh.

"Wild? You should be locked up in a cage."

Bond rammed his face to hers and forced his tongue past her welcoming lips. His hand grabbed her right breast and squeezed hard as her hands gripped the metal framework of the headboard.

"This bed feels like a cage, all these bars, do you think I'll be safe?"

007 was rock hard once more, he had to have her one last time. He leapt up and tossed her face down, ass up under him. Fiona giggled as he pinned her lush mane of red hair to the pillow with his left hand, and pulled her thighs apart with his right.

The hot, fat end of his erect missile drove inside her twat again, the angle of him behind meant his entire eight inches slid right in. He put his whole weight on her back and he mashed her to the mattress and fucked her with obscene snorts from his nostrils.

"Ummm, lovely, Mister James Bond."

He ignored her as he dominated her totally, one of his hands felt her right boob, the other swept her silky hair from her nape so he could nuzzle her neck. The bed almost began to move across the floor as 007 banged the woman strong, hard and fast. She felt his balls on her butt as she took all he had to offer. Their bodies became shiny as their flesh smacked on each other.

Every inch of thick cock buried inside her as he moved in and out, repeatedly hammering her so that her buttocks jiggled like mad.

"Aaggggghhh!"

Bond came, he drew out of her and left her cunt a large gaping hole and shot his load along her spine in one true line. Droplets splattered her skin from anus to shoulder blades as his semen rained down. Then he grunted as he wanked his prick and released one final spray of cream that settled in big white globs in her red hair.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

They finally showered and dressed for the big street carnival.

"You made a shocking mess of my hair, you sadistic brute." Fiona pouted as she sprayed her bouffant.

"You look fine, now let's go."

In an instant three of Fiona's men burst in and overpowered the secret agent.

"How did you know who I am?"

"You're wearing the same ring as Largo. I guess vanity has its dangers."

"Vanity is something YOU know so much about"

"Don't flatter yourself, what I did was for Queen and Country, you don't think it gave me any pleasure, do you?"

Fiona eyes blazed at him in anger.

"Same for me, what a blow to your ego, you having a failure to turn my head."

007 shrugged. Cant' win them all.

Within the hour Fiona would be dead, shot from a bullet from one of her own henchmen, as Bond escaped her clutches.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

James Bond and Domino laid side by side on the secluded beach, the hot sun burned the sand under them. The French beauty wore a skimpy bikini in black and white that barely covered her sweet body. They had just emerged from the water and her dark hair was damp and matted to the back of her neck. He had a pair of grey shorts and a cotton striped shirt unbuttoned.

Twenty four hours previously the English secret agent had innocently made friends with girl on one of her shopping excursions. She spent most of her time aboard the yacht of Emilio Largo, number two in SPECTRE and her guardian.

The black haired man looked into the beautiful face and saw her dark brown eyes flicker with desire for him. She lifted her chin and her small nose upwards, her long pale neck exposed. Her skin had a warmth and was near on perfect. As she raised herself on her elbows her high riding breasts strained at the bikini top, and her straight brown hair fell in a line along her right flank.

Bond moved on the blanket and put his right hand on her flat stomach, then moved down to the top of her bikini bottoms. Domino shifted her legs in excitement as the tall Englishman nibbled her right earlobe and then kissed her cheek.

As he continued to lick her long neck he gradually pushed inside her bikini to the soft downy hair of her Mons pubis. The aroused young woman did not resist as his middle digit slipped inside her pussy about an inch and brought a little sob from her ruby lips. She was surprisingly tight despite her wetness so he began to frig her with deep probes.

"James, uh, uh, uh."

Their eyes gazed deeply into each others, hers ablaze with the longing to be seduced by the secret agent, his full of wanton lust for her sex.

He pulled his finger out and fell across her and kissed her hard on the mouth. Her lips tasted of strawberry gloss that was her favourite.

The mid afternoon sun was high in the azure sky, not one cloud could be seen in the blue.

"Lets get out of these wet things." He suggested.

The French girl watched in fascination as the solid framed six footer shed his short and stepped out of his shorts. As he stood naked, his feet planted firmly in the sand she looked open mouthed at his outstanding erection. His skin glistened, and his muscles rippled all over his fit body.

He bent and went around her back to untie her top then lifted triangles off her splendid breasts. Then he went to her right hip and pulled on the string that held her bottoms. The corner dropped and he wrenched them from her body.

"I like your tan lines." He spoke in a low voice.

In a squat at her feet he scrutinised her brown pubic hair that she had trimmed into a nice triangle. Bond planted small kisses up her inner thighs until he stopped at her soft downy covered outer lips.

Domino sighed and closed her eyes, her fingers toying with his damp hair, pressing him to her tender pussy. With his right thumb he parted her labia and ran his pointed tongue up and down the vertical slit, leaving a trail of spit as he did so. Her legs widened in order to coax him in further which he did.

The intoxicating scent of her mound made his hard cock twitch like mad as he lapped at her like a puppy dog. The woman rocked on the blanket and made a huge dent in the sand with her cute butt. 007 found her hood that housed her clit and teased it out with his teeth. Once free he licked her tiny button with rapid flicks that brought loud gasps from the girl.

"Steady, my love." He muttered as she gripped his hair very tightly.

His assault on her clit intensified as he made circles around it in a clockwise rotation until her back arched and he lost momentum. He scooted up and planted his weight on her. They kissed long and passionately, then they broke for air. His erect cock had settled on her right thigh the whole time.

"You have a huge prick, James."

"Speaking of which."

Bond moved up and laid his length of meat on her chest. The fat head had appeared as the foreskin pulled back, and the big vein that ran down the entire right side pulsed prominently. Domino teased the underside with her pink tongue from midway and up to the tip. Then he dribbled slightly as her warm lips surrounded the crown and sucked on it with baby sucks. Bond desperately wanted to ram the entire thing inside her mouth but refrained with the utmost concentration.

Her eyes were big as she looked at his and let her mouth slip off his bell end. His face was a picture as his knob bounced up and down above her face. She let his excitement intensify and then he watched her mouth glide over the end until he was half inserted.

Little slurping noises came from the captivating girl as she moved her head back and forth. The spy was most impressed when her tongue licked under the head as she sucked him off. All the while he watched and he found it charming to see her lower lip quiver as she moved along his shaft.

Unable to take it any more Bond shifted his virile body down and rested his long cock on her belly. Domino entwined her slender arms around his neck and pulled his chest onto her heaving breasts. He felt her lift her pelvis up to welcome his invading tool and she surrendered her wet cunt with a cry of exquisite pain.

007 sank his prick into the willing girl as her well shaped legs spread out and up. With her knees and calves on either side of his hips she met his smooth length thrust in and out with an impatient lust. Her great boobs jiggled under his body as he fucked her, giving her all of his cock with every inward lunge.

"Love me, James."

The young brunette brought her hands down to his wriggling buttocks at the same time as hers lifted to greet his big balls that bounced off her ass crack. The palms of his hands sank into the soft sand as he tried to keep his balance above her undulating frame.

"Fuck me, fuck me my love." She groaned breathlessly.

Domino shook her head from side to side on the blanket under her tousled hair, lost in her ever growing excitement. As was his style James Bond began to pick up his pace, enthusiastically pounding his woman with a series of fast and deep plunges.

His head dipped and he suckled her left tit greedily. Domino went wild and snaked her slim legs up around his back.

This was just what the pair of them had hoped for. She, wishing he would take her with all his brutish strength, pounding her cunt into mush. He, taking her ravenous body and feeling her squirm like a whore.

The heat of the sand on her back was becoming too much and Bond, sensing her discomfort moved the pair of them into a spoon position.

Domino laid on her right side and bent her knees and 007 pressed himself against her back and entered her. He stroked her hair from her left cheek and kissed her neck, his left hand caressed her stomach as they rolled with each other to and fro.

"Harder, harder!" She cried, her bare left foot digging into his thigh bone.

As he drove up he lifted her up with him, the odd angle meant the front of her pussy was stimulated beyond her wildest dreams. She yelped when his enormous cock slipped out and smacked on her right inner thigh.

Bond decided not to bother with this awkward position and tapped her on the shoulder. Domino turned around and got on all fours, looking over her left shoulder at her manly lover. Bond came behind her rounded, delicious ass and put his right hand on her hip. She lowered her shoulders to the blanket and offered up her dripping cunt.

He slid in with virtually no effort with just a single push and started to grind against her rear, his grip around her delectable waist. She felt his fingers run up her back as he moved inside her slowly, her back against his hairy chest. As he increased his speed of penetration Domino grabbed bunches of white sand in her fingers, disgusted, but thrilled as he talked dirty in her ear.

"Alors!" She yelled through gritted teeth.

He continued to fuck her with deep probes of his rigid prick and his balls hit the top of her upturned twat, making her growl with sheer pleasure.

"So deep, my love, so deep."

The Englishman neared his end and eased all the way out and paused, sweat ran out of every pore in his body. The sun blazed on his broad back. Once he was completely out of her sodden quim he pushed all the way up inside slowly.

"Yes, I'm...about...to, yes!"

With his hands still around her midriff the French girl leaned forward until her arms were straight out in front of her, juices coated his cock.

Her narrow back sloped and the twin globes of her ass parted erotically as 007 pulled out for the last time and he shot stream after stream of thick cum down her spine like a river until it collected in a sticky pool at the top of her shoulder blades.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After another cleansing swim the two lovers returned to their spot and lit up cigarettes.

"What is it?" He saw her face change and her posture stiffen.

"Largo's man Vargas, right behind you. He's armed."

"Really."

007 recalled the villain being one of those in the room of Fiona. He reached down slowly and then fired his spear gun and shot Vargas in the belly.

"I think he got the point."

It was then that Bond related the sad death of her brother to Domino and asked her for her help in locating the nuclear bombs aboard Largo's yacht.

END

123z
123z
802 Followers
12