James Bond Redux Ch. 05: Only Live Twice

Story Info
Once is good, but twice is nice.
5.6k words
4.64
9.5k
6
4

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/13/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
818 Followers

Note- More scenes that were left on the cutting room floor. Eon Productions and the Ian Fleming Estate own the rights to James Bond. 007. This is a fun only fiction for fans only, no profit has been made.

XXX

Tokyo, Japan, September 1967.

"Bondo-san, now you will take your first civilised bath. Place yourself entirely in their hands. Rule one, never do anything for yourself. Rule two, in Japan, men always come first, women second."

James Bond was quite amused, he was beginning to like Japan very much, it suited his tastes. Beautiful dark haired women, plenty of Sake to drink, and congenial hospitality from his host.

It was his first ever visit to the land of the rising sun, and now he wondered why it had taken so long to get here.

Despatched to Tokyo by his superior 'M,' head of British Secret Service, secret agent 007 had been welcomed and entertained by Tiger Tanaka. The seasoned head of the Japan Service had informed him of the critical situation.

An American spacecraft had been hijacked in orbit by unknown enemies, and had been directed to land in the Sea of Japan.

Once he had arrived, Bond had teamed up with top Japanese agent, Akiko Wakabayashi, a pretty black haired girl with almond shape eyes, and he had been instantly attracted.

They had been quick to obtain documents that pointed suspicion at a very large cargo ship named 'Ning Po' which was at this moment anchored in Tokyo Harbour. Bond planned on investigating first thing next morning.

Meanwhile his genial host had invited him to his grand abode on a rolling hill just outside the city.

Tiger informed Bond of the Japanese bathing ritual. The Geisha would fill the big wooden tub and scent the warm water with various seaweed from the sea. Seated on a bamboo stool in the tub, the male would be soaped and rinsed, finally receiving a massage to relieve any remaining tension or pain in the muscles.

Tiger and Bond stripped off all their clothing and waited by the two pine bathtubs. The Japanese clapped his hands twice hard and the Geisha entered the bathroom.

All four women in floral kimonos walked in with a suggestive gait, swaying hips and almost on tiptoe. Extremely graceful, polite and well mannered they all bowed at the waist. Then they shrugged off their attire and stood naked before the two men.

They seemed identical, long black hair down to their waist, light, smooth and clear skin, and high bridged noses. Their posture was good, buttocks tucked under, stomach in and back straight. Each had pointed boobs which had puffy tips like brownish cups. Thick black pubic hair nestled between their upper thighs and hid their vaginas.

As James Bond sat in his tub he was splashed with the warm water by two of the women. In an instant his chest and shoulders were covered in soapy lather. Their roaming hands spread the bubbling lather all over his back and down to his lower body.

As the pair of spies were pampered and cleansed, Tiger grinned at the bemused face of 007, who wondered why the women all giggled.

"They are fascinated by the hair on your chest, Japanese men have beautiful bare skin."

Bond looked over his shoulder at the other tub, his host had a very good handle on the English language.

"Japanese proverb say, 'bird never make nest in bare tree.'"

The next thing surprised the English agent as the second pair of women joined him in the big tub and pressed their soft bodies to his. One mashed her massive tits against his muscled chest and stomach as they knelt on their knees. The other was behind him and he felt the two soft pillows of her boobs on his back, two hands snaked around his midriff.

The pair of women worked their way around his body, slowly finding their way down to his stiffening cock. The smaller of the women pressed her tits to his left side and slowly wanked his slippery erection in her small hand. The other behind him grabbed his tight butt and soaped his crack.

"Enjoying yourself Bondo-san?" Chuckled Tiger as he rose from his tub. "Time for my massage. And don't forget rule one."

The tallest woman bent to kiss 007 and their tongues flicked at each others. Now four pairs of hands ran over his body, clearing away the lather and pouring water on him. He was made to stand and he was dried with several towels before being led to a traditional futon bed.

Bond sat on the edge of the bed, his eight inch prick bobbed back and forth from his groin. He was flanked by two of the giggling women, the one on his right captured his rock hard cock and fed it into her gaping mouth. The one on his left held his face in one hand and gave him a long hard kiss with fulsome lips.

His blowjob was sublime, a slithering tongue action on his swollen crown made him tense his body and he groaned in the mouth of the girl kissing him.

Then he was eased full stretch onto his back and another girl sat on his stomach and slid her butt to and fro along his chest. Down below he could feel two of the Japanese beauties sharing his pecker. One would stroke his veiny shaft while the other sucked on his knob, then they would switch and repeat their actions.

The woman on his chest rode up so that her pussy mound was dead level with his face. Never one to look a gift horse in the mouth he bent up and stuck his tongue into the lush offering.

She dropped down firmly so that his nose ground into her pubes, his tongue became trapped in her damp cunt. Bond brought both hands to her pert ass and twirled around inside the hot box as the woman squirmed on his face. He could feel her shiver as he expertly licked and sucked the woman, little squeals escaping her lips.

Then he felt cool air on his face as she lifted off only to be replaced by another. This time he felt the reverse, and pussy and tight ass was plopped straight onto his lips. Bond took a quick breath as his mouth was covered by a damp quim. He managed to catch the woman's clitoris between his puckered lips and he sucked on the erect nub.

The woman on his face rocked her hips and bent her body forward so that she could join in with the other two who remained glued to his throbbing manhood. Now he had three woman stroking, licking, sucking and gobbling on his thick cock.

One long tongue slid around and around the purple head, occasionally scraping it with hard little teeth. One licked up the underside of the sensitive shaft with languid movements. Another licked his big balls and the tiny strip of flesh close to his anus, which made his legs tremble.

The woman on his face finally lifted her ass up and settled by his side, and they both watched as a head bobbed on his entire erection until he was devoured totally. One final thrust down was too much for the aroused spy.

With a throaty cry he erupted and shot wave after wave of thick hot semen into the air. For several seconds he twitched and the women applauded and laughed as his hose finally wilted and dribbled onto his left upper thigh.

Tiger Tanaka returned fresh and clean and nodded with approval at the scene. He clapped his hands twice and the naked women stood in line.

"Now for your massage, which girl do you choose?" Asked the Japanese head of the Secret Service.

"I'll settle for this old lady here."

007 looked at the young girl who had just sat on his mouth, her long hair hid the left side of her face.

Everyone left and the nude Bond was invited to lay on his stomach on a massage table. Strong female hands worked on him as he lay face down, first his neck and shoulders, then lower down his spine to his butt.

Unseen by him the girl he had chosen was replaced by secret agent Akiko who gestured to the Geisha for silence. As she commenced the massage her hands kneaded his inner thighs, gradually moving inwards to his balls.

Bond froze and grew hard and turned his body over so that his hardened cock pointed up on his belly.

Aki stood beside the table and gave him a broad smile.

The diminutive five foot four beauty had a delightful small face and wide brown eyes, framed by long, silky lashes.

Her petite frame was the Japanese equivalent of the classic hourglass figure, a large bust, small waist and a wide curve of the hips. Her hard nipples had a dark yellow hue to them, and they thrust out like two bullets, nearly two inches long.

"Aki! Am I pleased to see you." His eyes ogled her nakedness.

"I could tell!" She smiled at his massive organ.

The alluring girl swallowed his prick and moved her head back and forth with a good steady pace. As she stretched her jaw so she teased the big head with her long tongue, a wave of saliva spilled over his shaft.

He gasped and Aki took that as a message and moved up and down faster, slurping sounds from her mouth grew ever louder. Her straight hair fell across his groin and tickled his groin.

007, licence to kill, expert with a loaded gun, was also a pistol. His balls swelled as his cock reached its full length, barely 30 minutes since ejaculation he was ready again.

He could take no more of the splendid fellatio and desperately needed to fuck the girl. His hand grabbed a fistful of her lustrous hair and lifted her off.

"I think I will enjoy very much serving under you." She said with good English as he hoisted her petite body up in his arms and carried her to the futon.

His hands caressed her porcelain like skin with loving care. He palmed her breasts and plucked her big nipples with both thumbs.

"James."

She felt his lips around her left boob and stiffened. From the soft swell at the sides he came around to the stiff tip and bit gently. Aki laid flat on her back as the tall man moved from one tit to the other increasing her desire.

Bond pinned her hips to the futon with his and widened her legs with his. The Japanese beauty humped up at him, her only wish was for him to take her. They kissed and his right hand moved south to her dark mound and parted her folds with superb expertise.

One finger pushed all the way in, then out and then back in. He started to frig her very fast, driving her wild.

"Lick me James, please."

The spy hooked her left leg over his shoulder and dived in to suck on her fat lips. As her fingers raked his dark thatch he licked her from ass to clit with his flattened tongue. He raised her cute butt up and paid attention to the hooded nub. With rapid sideways flicks on her sensitive clit he made her whole body tremble, she wailed ever louder as she was glued to his mouth.

Finally he surfaced and stared into her almond eyes. His king sized cock quivered and the girl licked her lips.

Aki raised her knees as he entered her. Her heart raced as she felt the pressure of his cock at her opening and allowed him to sink in inch by inch. 007 pushed up aggressively and drove into the petite girl with all his muscles flexed. She rose up from the bed as much as possible to savour the incredible penetration and tucked her tiny feet on his tight butt.

"Are all English as big as you James?"

He ignored the question with a grunt and wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her pelvis up to him. On his haunches the secret agent humped the girl up and down on his pole, her arms tightly clenched around his neck.

She weighed almost nothing to him as he plunged up, and she down. He smiled at the sheer bliss of being inside her, pumping slow, pushing up to the hilt. Each time the girl slid down his lengthy pole she emitted a soulful sob.

"Ride it, my love."

With half lidded eyes Bond let his weight settle on his bended knees and watched her bounce on him. He supported her by holding her hips, and brought his face to within an inch of her pert tits. As she fucked him he became endeared by her little panting sounds as she wriggled her butt to and fro.

Aki tipped her head back as her pussy throbbed, he was so thick, so solid in her tightness. She pulled him against her as she dropped on him, her thighs clapping on his. Bond put his face to her cleavage as she increased her bounces, his huge cock all the way inside her. Then she shrieked loudly as she came and they looked into each others eyes in surprise.

"Oh James, that was wonderful!"

Aki slid off his lap, her face flushed.

"What about rule one? He chuckled.

Before he got an answer she had bent on her knees, her legs beneath her body, her long curtain of black hair down her back. Bond came to her and caressed her hips and pressed his stiff prick at her buttocks. He moved it up and down the middle of her cheeks as his hand cupped the fullness of her hanging breasts.

"You have a beautiful behind, my dear Aki."

His stomach was against her as his knees nudged her legs apart and he mounted her with a quick shove of his pelvis. Aki buried her face to the bed, his stiffness, his fantastic cock, moved in and out slowly. His body folded over her small frame, his hands squeezed her tits in rhythm with his inward plunges.

Together they pleasured each other, she rotated gently on the rigid shaft, he twisted his hips as he slid in. 007 stepped up the pace and soon his balls slapped on her ass, his fierce thrusting making the girl whimper and dig her nails in the futon.

His hands fell away from her boobs as he leaned back and he took her waist in both hands. He got immense pleasure watching his stiff rod slide to and fro out of the Japanese girl. Aki looked back at the dark handsome stud, muscles rippling, pelvis jerking.

They were fucking up a storm now as he jammed into her hot cunt. Bond wanted to cum, he bucked and pumped into her in a wild and steady motion as his release built. Again and again his cock rammed into her tight cunt. Then his thighs tensed and he quickly pulled out and rested his throbbing tool on her ass as great globs of white cum shot out of the end.

His stream of fluid arched in the air and fell onto her back in splatters. With a heaving chest James Bond milked his pulsating shaft until he was totally spent.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tokyo, a day later.

The next day saw the two spies investigating the Ning Po and in the course of that investigation 007 had discovered excessive loads of rocket fuel aboard. Bond had been over powered and captured by number eleven of SPECTRE, Helga Brandt.

He woke from his enforced slumber with a throbbing head and found himself tied to a chair, still in his two piece suit, while the stunning redhead in a sparkly cocktail dress standing over him.

"Where am I?"

"You are in my cabin aboard the ship. I've got you now."

007 looked into the brown eyes of the medium sized woman with the shoulder length titan locks. It was the German secretary of Mister Osato of Osato Chemicals where he and Akiko had acquired the evidence the suspicious ship.

"Well enjoy yourself." He said sarcastically.

To which the enemy spy smacked his left cheek.

"Who are you working for? Why were you snooping around the docks?"

"I like ships." He said with a sardonic grin.

"Liar."

The woman walked on silver high heeled shoes to a desk and retrieved nasty looking scalpel.

"This is a dermatome, plastic surgeons use it to slice off skin."

Bond felt a prickle of perspiration on his forehead as she put it up to his face.

"Alright, yes, I am a spy." He confessed.

"I know."

"An industrial spy, if you let me go I am willing to cut you in on a deal I have going."

He tugged on the rope, testing its limits. His hands barely moved. The muscles in his legs strained, but it was useless.

Helga removed his trouser belt, still holding the scalpel. He saw her eyes flash, then soften as the sadistic woman leaned in to kiss him. Her red lips opened and her tongue dove into his mouth.

"So, Mister Bond, industrial spy, hmm?"

Helga tugged his jacket down to his forearms and gripped his muscular shoulders. He was surprised when she kicked her shoes off and straddled his lap.

"Mister Bond, famous womaniser and flirt. I wonder what women see in you?"

Bond hated Germans, having served in the War, but her hips grinding on his stirred something in his trousers. He felt her hand on his groin and grab his semi erect cock through the fabric.

"Me? A womaniser, I think you've got the wrong man."

His throat felt dry as she undid his fly and allowed his large cock to rise up as hard as a poker. Helga licked her lips and pointed the scalpel at him.

Was she really going to slice it off!

He breathed out with a hiss when she put the sharp object in his breast pocket and then licked his bulbous cock head. She sucked in with exaggerated bobs of her head on the tip alone, then abruptly stopped.

"Not bad, very big, nice taste, hot too."

Helga stood and removed the left strap of her dress, followed by the right and let it puddle around her bare feet. Naked before him she put her left hand on her hip and bent her leg at the knee in the classic pose.

Her firm breasts were high and separated on her chest, the areolas huge. She had well shaped legs, flared hips and a ginger thatched pussy mound. She shifted her hips and Bond could make out her moist pussy lips through her ginger pubes.

What was it with SPECTRE and redheads?

His captor removed his trousers from his legs, then his black leather shoes and stood back to admire his thick shaft. It jutted up from his dark curls and twitched from left to right.

"Like what you see?" She asked already knowing the answer.

Before he could respond she wrapped her mouth around the engorged prick and slid down as far as she could. Bent at her waist he looked down her hanging tits and tried to arch his butt up. First she would take his length into her mouth, then slide her tongue up the underside of the slick shaft. Then she dove down on him again, keeping a firm grip at the base of his prick.

007 grimaced as teeth scraped his skin the more her sucking increased in speed. If he came now no one could ever blame him, but he held back as her spit dribbled down the underside of his rigid cock.

With one last pull of her lips she let him out and drew the back of her hand across her wet mouth.

Helga stood and parted her thighs and slipped her middle finger into her hot cunt. She rubbed around the shiny lips with her thumb and index finger as she frigged herself right in front of him. As she breathed hard, her boobs heaved seductively.

Torture, simply torture, thought Bond. His balls ached and he was desperate to have her. Desperate to sink his cock inside her hot pussy, desperate to feel her hot honey drip along his shaft to his balls. German or no German.

"What is it you want me to do?" He asked.

Helga approached him again and grabbed hold of his staff.

"Take it like a man."

"Oh, the things I do for England." He sighed.

Having brought the man to a high state of passion, Helga placed her meaty thighs on his and touched his upright cock with her downy covered mound. With rapid movements of her pelvis she brushed his hardness so that her wet labia parted and folded around his length. Bond felt his heart thump in his chest as she teased him, finally relenting, mostly to satisfy herself, and let his swollen crown enter her.

"Wonderful, my dear." He mumbled with relief.

It was a tight fit, due to his fat girth. She settled her thighs and ass on him as he was fully inserted.

"Now, who are you working for?"

"It's starting to come back to me now, keep moving, that might help."

A tingle spread throughout the female spy as she mashed her lips to his and brought her arms around his neck. Her breasts pressed on his chest, the shirt scratched her soft skin. She jerked her wonderful naked body as she impaled herself on him, her red hair thrashing around her face.

His muscles tightened in his upper thighs as she caressed them, lifting her posterior up high, then slamming down to his groin. Then she held onto his shoulders and gripped his hard cock like a vice with her cunt. Her back arched and her hips rolled on his lap, and he had to grit his teeth to keep control.

123z
123z
818 Followers
12