James Bond Redux Ch. 05: Only Live Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Using all the strength in her legs she rode on him, her toes dug in the carpet deep. Each time his length vanished inside her a low gasp came from her pursed lips. He filled her like no other man had ever done so before, and she loved it.

"Is there any chance we might get more comfortable? Let me free and we can leave here together, tonight."

The SPECTRE agent eased her grinding and let up. He looked at the panting woman as she took back the dermatome from his jacket pocket. She hesitated and then cut the ropes that bound his torso. 007 leaned forward so she could cut his wrist ties and he quickly undid his ankles.

"Osato will kill me."

At five feet six in her bare feet Bond towered over her, lean, athletic and broad shouldered. His eight incher poked at her, angry and red.

Slowly, with his eyes locked on hers he shed his jacket and let it fall to his feet. With his right hand he wrenched off his neck tie and unbuttoned his shirt. He settled his butt at the edge of the desk and held out his right hand to her. She padded over to him in silence.

Helga and the very aroused secret agent came to within an inch from each other. Her brown eyes went from his down to his rock solid woody and back up again. Neither moved, then 007 spoke in an authoritative voice.

"Kiss me."

He buried his tongue inside her parted lips and she sighed in his mouth. Her arms came around and kept a secure grip on his neck. The rigid prick pressed on her curvy belly, the prick she so badly needed back in her dripping pussy once more.

Bond angled his body between her thighs and without looking down grabbed her left leg under her knee and wrapped it around his torso. The female spy groaned into his neck as he shifted his stance and guided his organ into her wet slit.

"Fuck!" She whispered as his cock pierced her in a single push.

She rose up on the toes of her right foot as he thrust up with sure and true strokes. His right arm squeezed her left buttock, his right around her lower back to support her.

In this standing fuck, Bond was totally in control. His lower body rose up slowly into her with an assured motion, her cunt riding on his boner all the way down. Soft and gentle moans emanated from her trembling lips as he sank up into her wet slit.

Bond widened his legs and increased his inward plunges, keeping a firm grip on her ass cheeks. He began to rock back and forth inside her so that her pelvis moved back and forth with him, her pubic bone rubbing against him.

"Mister Bond, you'll be the death of me," she purred.

"I sincerely hope not."

He let her leg down and then slipped out of her, his big pole slapped back to his bare belly. With a quick spin he turned her to the desk and placed her left knee up on the wooden surface.

As he nuzzled the nape of her neck, Helga fed his pole inside her gaping cunt hole and cried out as it drove up to the hilt.

Holding her by the waist 007 began to give it to her deep and hard, making her tits wobble up and down. Helga gurgled with excitement as her wet twat was reamed thoroughly. Sweat beaded on her brow as her lover showed no signs of slowing, fucking her in short hard jabs.

"Faster, Mister Bond." She told him.

The secret agent rotated his hips and thrust up with a spiral motion that brought tiny whimpers from her. Faster he humped her plunging his prick in and out of her seething cunt. Then he withdrew inch by inch until only the very tip remained inside her slick lips. His head came to the back of hers, then after a momentary pause he viciously rammed his entire length back into her quim until he bottomed out.

"Scheisse!" She screamed.

With strong hands James Bond hoisted the red head onto the desk and stood between her legs open legs. He held both under the knees and spread them out wide, bringing up her sopping wet mound at just the right level. He lowered his eyes and admired the view of her lewdly exposed red snapper.

The German spy shivered with lust as she saw him touch the opening of her moist lips with his purple knob. She felt the back of her hand to her mouth as his engorged bell end eased on in.

Helga felt her face blush bright crimson as Bond rammed in and out, his feet firmly planted on the carpet. She groaned ever louder as she was fucked with rapid strokes which made her bum slide to and fro along the surface of the desk.

Bond felt her molten pussy walls around his throbbing bone as his hips smacked against her upturned butt, and watched her juice run out. An obscene popping sound was made as he slid in and out of her slippery cunt, and he felt the sweat in his eyes.

He stopped and held himself inside her and wiped his brow. Their eyes met and hers had a fire in them that matched her pout. Her dark eye liner gave her eyes a feline quality he thought.

"Schwein, fuck me!"

Bond kept his cock inside her deep and still. Her hand came to her clit and he swatted it away. Helga attempted to push at him, but couldn't.

"Please, Mister Bond."

With a wicked grin he thumbed her clit as he rested his hand on her mound and made the grateful woman produce a fountain of fluids. He rubbed the hard nub up and down with vigorous strokes, then started to move his hard on again. Her back arched up, and her ass raised right off the desk as her orgasm wracked her body.

007 upped his pace of his thrusts as he continued to rub her with his hand. His heart raced as she panted heavily and he stopped fucking her again.

He stiffened and his cock pulsed inside her as his semen filled her cunt. In mid stream Bond pulled out to let his hot cum spurt out of her in a thick jet of white seed that spilled onto the carpet.

"I suggest we get out of here now, and quickly."

Quickly he says! Helga Brandt got to her feet with wobbly legs and searched about the cabin for her dress.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Island of Matsu, Japan, later the same week.

Helga Brandt had betrayed 007 as they flew in a single engine plane, having bailed out with the British Secret Service Agent prisoner aboard the plane. Bond had managed to land the plane before it exploded and re joined Tanaka.

Playing dead for the sake of SPECTRE, James Bond had disguised himself as a Japanese fisherman, acquiring a Japanese wife to boot, in the shape of agent Kissy Suzuki. She was also an experienced diver of shells, known as Ama in Japan.

They had acted on a new lead and surveyed the extinct volcano, which they soon discovered was a disguised rocket base. The pair of them climbed to the summit and rested, 007 deciding to wait for night fall before investigating further.

Earlier, after their fake wedding, Kissy had informed the horny agent that they were to sleep in separate beds for the duration of their deception.

"But we're on our honeymoon!"

"Not honeymoon, this is business."

Now, on the grassy slope of the volcano, the pair of them rested. Bond looked at the clear skinned young girl in her plain white bikini.

Kissy wore her thick, black hair down. Heavy waves fell over her bare shoulders, her face was framed by a soft fringe that met her straight eyebrows. Firm and proud breasts filled the cups of her bikini top, and her gleaming, quite muscular buttocks stuck out behind her. A product of her diving experience.

Kissy laid on her back as the tall man loomed over her.

"What shall we do until nightfall?" She spoke in a low, light voice.

Bond bent to her, his face almost touching hers.

"Well, about that honeymoon."

Kissy inhaled deeply as the man let his lips trail up the right side of her neck. Her head turned, her full lips parted and they kissed, his hand moving to her honeyed legs. She thrilled to the touch of his warm hand and felt herself moisten as she clenched her thighs together.

When he reached her vulva and rubbed her she purred like a kitten, rubbing back at him with sensuous writhing.

Bond helped the girl remove her top and lowered her bottoms. He noted her thick, black bush, already wet and soft. Her face was flushed and hot as he probed her mound and found her vertical slit.

Kissy was overwhelmed by an intense craving like nothing she had experienced before. As she looked into his dark eyes they both knew she would be his.

She watched him take his shirt off to reveal a powerful torso, sinewy and muscular legs and tight buttocks. Her almond eyes traced a line from his flat belly to his erect cock, upstanding from a nest of very dark pubes.

"Tell me what you want?" Said Bond with some arrogance, his voice assured.

"Please, take me James."

007 settled between her well parted legs and Kissy luxuriated in the body to body contact.

Kissy groaned as James slid his knob inside her, opening the soft folds so his huge shaft followed. The Ama diver was well lubricated and Bond moved in with one smooth thrust. With his weight on his elbows he rested his solid chest on her round breasts, loving the silky skin on his flesh.

"James, it feels so big."

The girl kicked her legs out as he began to pump into her, using fast strokes, his eight inch prick sliding back and forth. His heavy body moved up and down her slim frame and his hair hairy chest scratched her slightly.

"Kiss me, Kissy."

Bond stroked her black, wavy hair as their mouths met in a lingering smooch. Her arms locked around his torso as he ran in and out with a steady pace, every inch of him crammed inside her. She was so warm and wet around his fat girth, tight and smooth as he plunged in.

Kissy tried to hump him back and brought her feet up on his ass as it rose and fell on her hot flesh. She clung to him tightly, hungry for his sex, excited tingles raced through her tender body.

Bond was possessed again, as his passion rose and pushed her legs back, very nearly bending the poor girl in two. He lifted himself up and began to fuck her with rough slaps of his hips. Ever deeper, ever faster, ever more forceful the Englishman banged her, and Kissy grunted and moaned, her fingers in his dark locks.

Their bodies moved together in a savage rocking rhythm that brought the inevitable surge of an onrushing climax.

"I'm going to cum, my love." She cried.

The girl became dizzy, her body heat rose as she was rocked under him. Her cute ass bounced and bucked on his cock as a burst of ecstasy spread through her. Bond growled and sent his seed up into her seeping pussy with violent spasms that worried the girl as he seemed to be taken by an animalistic fervour.

They slowly relaxed and parted, happy to embrace in a post coital hug. The sun sank and 007 recovered his composure and concentrated on the serious matter of averting World War Three.

END

James Bond will return in 'On Her Majesty's Secret Service'

12