James Bond Redux Ch. 06: OHMSS

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
821 Followers

The Englishman looked at the light brown haired girl with the big blue eyes. She wore her silk pyjama's and was bare footed, her nails painted a pretty pink. She was slimmer than Ruby, her limbs were slender and long.

"Oh, the picture book, now where did I put it?"

"Let me turn the light on." She offered.

"No, no lights, you're a picture yourself, and twice as lovely in the firelight."

"But Sir Hilary."

"Hilly. What's your name?"

"I will tell, in the morning."

The girl looked him squarely in the eyes as she let her jacket fall off her arms to reveal perky breasts with nipples so stiff they could probably cut glass. Her pyjama bottoms followed and puddled around her feet. Bond was amused at her much darker brown pubic hair than the hair on her head.

The two of them came close and he cupped her tits, gently squeezing them. She leaned into his solid wall of a chest and nibbled his left earlobe. His semi hard cock raised up under his kilt.

"What have I done?" She smiled as her hand snaked under the knee length tartan and grabbed his boner.

"It's nothing, just a slight stiffness coming on."

He watched her walk naked to his bed, her hips swayed left to right with a deliberate exaggeration. She laid back and put her right hand behind her head, her legs bent at the knees and her thick muff appeared inside her smooth upper thighs. By the time she reached the bed, 007 had stripped and was sporting a rock hard cock.

"For Queen and Country." He intoned.

"What?"

"Nothing my dear." He said as he slid beside her.

The ravishing beauty grabbed his lean, naked body before he hit the mattress, kissing him, running her slim fingers over his torso, and rubbing her sensuous flesh on his.

She loved his firm frame, the strong muscles and chest hair. He smelled of tobacco and sex, and her nostrils flared as she took a deep whiff. This was a real man and she craved his cock so bad.

Bond kissed her as she worked his erection making sure he was fully hard. She wriggled her pink tongue around his as he clutched her pert ass. In a flash the girl had moved impatiently down his torso to his groin where she moved her fingers along his stiff organ.

With tantalising slowness her hand rubbed him up and down, her eyes on his the whole time. He saw her lower body squirm on the bed alongside his as she continued stroking him with the utmost concentration.

"Am I doing it right?" She asked in her thick Hungarian accent.

"Most definitely," he replied, his left hand at the small of her back.

"I wish to taste."

"Feel free."

She dipped her head and held his cock up so that it pointed to the ceiling, then her mouth opened wide and worked his shaft in past her lips. Without pause she went down, deeper and deeper, inch by inch, until his cock head hit the back of her throat.

Bond was fascinated as he looked at her cute nose buried in his thick thatch of pubes. The girl held him for as long as possible before drawing back up again and gulped down much needed oxygen.

"Are you alright?" He wondered.

"That was first ever deep throat for me, was good, no?"

"Was good." Bond nodded.

She went onto her knees and once again took his saliva soaked prick bobbed her head back and forth along the first four inches with a nice smooth suction. Bond put his hands behind his head and went along for the ride. She let his knob rest against her lower lip and flicked out with her tongue. Her left hand gripped the base as the brown haired girl dipped her head and slid down the veiny shaft. Again she covered every inch of it, all the way down to his balls, and again his pubes tickled her nose.

Bond checked his Rolex, it had been a busy night and he needed to wrap this up. His arms shot out and lifted the lightweight girl up onto his body. Their eyes met and she needed no words from his as his fat prick against her belly spoke for him.

Her slender thighs clamped to his and she lowered herself onto him, not stopping until she had taken him all in. Every solid inch of his hard cock filled her tender pussy as she paused for a moment to savour the thrill of a man inside her. Her eyes closed in bliss, her hands gripped his shoulders as she slowly rose up.

007 held onto her surprisingly bony ass as she pushed back down again. His breath hissed from his lips as her tightness clenched around his tool. Once she had lubricated her cunt on his bone the girl began to ride up and back, rocking her lower body, urged on by his rough hands.

"You are very big, Hilly, my biggest yet."

"Can you go faster?" He asked.

Bond started to grind his hips up from the bed and fuck her at the same time she slapped against him. She leaned back slightly and he watched his cock disappear into her dark haired slickness. Her knees gripped his legs as she ground her hips on him, her hands moved down to his abdomen and teased him by digging her nails in his flesh.

The secret agent flashed his eyes at her as she found her rhythm. Her big blue eyes half closed with desire, she rode his prick hard, just as she suspected he wanted her to. Although not very big, her tits jiggled sexily on her chest as she merrily bounced on his lap, his balls smacking on her butt with every downward thrust of hers.

As she moved up and down faster her slight frame shook as a crescendo of pleasure built. Bond now ran his hands all over her young body, not softly but roughly, squeezing the nipples between finger and thumb.

She cried out with a loud gasp and he felt her orgasm, her juices coated his groin. Bond didn't let up even when she stopped her writhing. His hips became a blur as he held her still on his lap. He came with a relieved groan and his cum jetted into her still quivering cunt.

She fell forward and panted on his chest, his sticky seed dribbling out of her over filled pussy.

"Nancy." He heard her say, as her head settled on his heaving chest, her long hair strewn across him.

"What?"

"My name, it's Nancy."

"Oh, right." James Bond didn't care much as he looked for his smokes.

"Nancy, yes. Tell me about the others."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

007 learned that Blofeld intended to hold the entire world to ransom, using the dozen girls from all over to dispense a killer virus and poison the global food supply. He had made his escape immediately via cable car in order to get the word out, but had been pursued on skies down the mountain.

It was New Year's Eve and he had joined celebrating crowds in the village, but was trapped by henchmen of SPECTRE. Desperately he tried to figure a way out, when she appeared before him.

"James." Said Tracy with the smile of an angel.

Bond lifted his head and met her sparking brown eyes and fell in love with her all over again, just like the first time. She was on ice skates and wore a mini coat that showed off her legs splendidly.

"I'm in trouble, have you a car?"

Escaping in her red Cougar, the pair of them had taken refuge in an empty barn, just as a blinding snowstorm hit.

As they got cosy in the chilly environment together they embraced in a loving kiss. It had been a while since they had been together.

"Tracy, I love you, I know I'll never find another girl like you, will you marry me?"

"If you really mean it, then yes."

Bond held her in his arms and planted his lips on hers again, both exhilarated in their passion for each other. The barn was lit by one oil lamp as they fumbled in the low light. Still in their cumbersome winter clothing they tried their best to get intimate.

Tracy spread her legs under him as she pulled him down, as his hands fumbled with the belt of his trousers. Once he had dragged them down from his waist she could make out his erection in his underwear as he laid atop her.

The amorous brunette tugged his hard on from his underpants and felt its heat in her fingers. Bond went under her tiny skirt under her mini coat and slid his left hand inside her panties. Tracy whimpered in his mouth, her tongue on his, as she felt warm fingers push up inside her moist cunt.

"Fuck me, my love, give me that big bone."

Tracy shifted under his body and pulled his long rigid prick towards her and opened her thighs out wide.

"Put it in, please?" She said ravenously.

The secret agent raised her skirt and with her help he fed his aching knob past her panties and inside her slit. Her slickness eased his penetration as he gave her the entire eight inches in one hard push. He withdrew slowly and entered her again, coating his thick shaft with her natural lubrication.

Although difficult to move in their attire, 007 began to fuck the magnificent creature, managing to build up a steady rhythm on the straw under them. Tracy welcomed the man into her hot tunnel and groaned softly in his ear. She craved him with a passion, something she had never experienced before, and she smiled at him as he pushed up with assured strokes of his massive member.

"Happy New Year my darling." He said between rapid stabs of his cock.

Tracy was beyond words now, as her legs came around his calves and locked around him, the heels of her boots banging on his flesh. Her red lips pouted as she have herself to him totally, his hardness so divine inside.

Despite the biting cold, they heated up as he drove onto her over and over, just as she wished him to. Bond tried to squeeze her tits under her clothing but could barely make them out.

"Yes, yes, take me, take me." She mumbled.

He looked down and could just make out his swollen cock move into her pussy beside the gusset of her panties. He felt the fabric rub against his shaft as he moved in and out, adding to the already delicious friction of their rut.

Tracy was deliriously happy, and her pussy frothed and foamed around his gorgeous hard cock. The deep plunges brought her close to a climax and she hugged him tightly.

"Cum for me, James, cum in me."

James Bond quickened his stabs, more rapid, more shallow as they embraced and enjoyed their orgasms. He buried his piece inside her cunt as it contracted around him as he sprayed his sperm into her with violent spasms.

"We must find better accommodation next time," she laughed.

"Sure, plenty of time. We have all the time in the world."

END

123z
123z
821 Followers
12