James Bond Redux Ch. 10: Spy Who Loved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
818 Followers

"Such a gentle touch," she whispered as she leaned forward.

Bond kissed and nibbled her full boob long and slowly, moving his closed lips over the pointed tit, then teasing her with tiny bites. His other hand released her right breast and he moved his head to that one. He could see her doe eyes half hooded as she wallowed in the exquisite attention he gave her.

As he held one tit in his mouth he moved his hands to her hips and tugged her night attire downwards. Her legs came out and she slipped out, letting it drop to the floor. Bond raised his head and kissed her plump lips, grinding his mouth on hers, there was nothing gentle about this. She didn't remain idle as they kissed and he felt her draw his trousers down to his feet.

"James, my darling, take me."

The train rumbled on, heavy clacks rang in their ears when the coach hit the points. The brunette crushed her tits to his bared chest and borough her left leg up onto his upper thigh. Bond's cock throbbed under her belly, trapped between their hot bodies. Anya opened her superb legs and raised up to let his knob probe her juicy pussy slot. Her fingers helped guide his flared cock head prise her outer lips apart and ease into her moistness.

"Push up, darling." Sighed the Russian as she slowly rolled her hips to allow his entrance.

Bond cupped her smooth ass and gently persuaded her cunt to slide on down, her tits jiggling on her chest. He raised his face and placed his open mouth over her left boob as she sank onto his hard prick. Once he was fully inserted inside her wonderful pussy, his balls against her pert bum, they began to move together.

"Oh, that's nice, fuck me slowly."

Triple X ground her pelvis in lascivious gyrations on his pole, their chest and stomachs sliding around on each other. Her legs clamped around his muscled thighs as she rose and fell, her feet dug into the bed, toes curled. Her long and silky hair hung over his face like a curtain as she kissed him, her left hand on his cheek.

Bond imagined her butt grinding sensuously on his boner. He was thoroughly enjoying the woman's slick cunt as it tightened around his rigid rod, her inner walls like satin on his sensitive meat. His fingers entwined in the long strands of her hair as they fucked, his hard boner driving into her receptive pussy.

Anya could not help compare this Englishman with her dear, departed Sergei, killed on a mission in Austria. Bond felt thicker than she had become accustomed to, and the feel of his bumpy shaft caused her to move faster, grinding on him with a wanton lust. Her breath rasped raggedly in her throat as her tongue rolled around with his.

Her ass moved ever faster, riding up and down with an increasing pace that made 007 thrust up to further his pleasure. He tensed his muscles as he pounded up into the crazed woman who slammed down on him with hungry strokes of her body. The coach lurched to the left as it took a sharp curve and they rolled with it.

"It feels wonderful, your cock is so big!" She panted.

Bond jammed his cock up to the hilt matching her stroke for stroke, their hands in each others. Her dark locks whipped about her head as they fucked like rutting animals, lost in a carnal abandon. The sound of the train crashing through a long and dark tunnel seemed to have an effect on the woman and she stiffened on him.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" Anya screamed as her body glowed.

Bond held her frame tightly in his folded arms as he thrust up into her hot body. They both jerked wildly as he shot his seed into her bubbling pussy. Anya went weak and fell across him, her cunt dribbling sperm down onto his balls. They hugged in silence, then sleep took them.

x

Sardinia, next day.

Posing as Mister and Mrs. Sterling, 007 and Triple X arrived at the hotel before their appointment with Karl Stromberg. Once they had confirmed their reservation and checked into their suite they made their way to the quayside where they were met by Stromberg's secretary and assistant. The tiny speedboat stopped and a beautiful and leggy brunette stepped ashore. Dressed in a small bikini, high heels and a transparent wrap, she cut quite the exotic figure.

"Mister Sterling, I'm Naomi, Mister Stromberg sent me to collect you."

Bond had assumed the guise of a marine biologist on vacation, accompanied by his wife, Anya. As he scrutinised the brunette he fiddled with his necktie under his navy blazer. He noted a faint hint of an Italian accent in her voice.

Another tall woman with very long brown hair that reached down to her tailbone. The tiny bikini did nothing to hide her marvellous firm breasts and flat toned belly. In her heels she reached about five feet ten with legs that never knew when to quit.

As they sped through the water, Bond and Naomi exchanged several warm smiles and flirted, which made Anya seethe with jealousy. They arrived at the impressive ocean city, Atlantis, and Bond visited with Stromberg.. After Bond's meeting was complete, he and Anya were returned to their hotel by speedboat.

"Excuse my dear, I left something in the boat, I'll catch you up."

007 had designs on the desirable Naomi, and was pleased to see she had still not left.

"Mister Sterling, may I be of assistance?" Said the statuesque woman.

"Yes, would you mind terribly if I borrowed you for a moment."

She raised an eyebrow and her nostrils flared as she adjusted her flimsy wrap. Her left hip shifted so her weight was on her left heel.

"What did you have in mind?"

The tall Englishman stepped into the boat, a twinkle in his eye.

"I couldn't fail to notice the look in your eye, nor your splendid figure. You have a superb rack."

Naomi looked at the Englishman with a sultry stare, and without further ado yanked her top down.

"Eat my tits." She said and thrust them up proudly.

Her hard nipples were nearly as big as his thumb on her big, creamy breasts. Bond grabbed her left and put his face to the other. As he sucked on the tip, he tweaked and rubbed the left boob with aplomb. The tall brunette settled on the edge of the speedboat and parted her legs, her head cocked to one side.

He swirled his agile tongue around the erect nub, his hard cock strained in his trousers as he pleasured the woman. She could already feel her pussy itch and her hand pulled her bottoms to one side and welcomed the hot air of the day.

"Fuck my tits, Mister Sterling, now."

007 stood tall and undid his fly, pulling his stiff erection from the confines of his trousers. He pumped the shaft with a clockwise twist as she pressed her massive gams together to form a tunnel of flesh. He held his prick straight out and watched the brunette spit over the cock head. With eyes ablaze Bond slid his manhood back and forth in the lovely valley of her cleavage and left a trail of saliva on her skin.

"Wonderful my dear, truly remarkable."

Her boobs looked fantastic around his veiny shaft as it hove between her dreamy globes. He hunched forwards reaming her tits faster, his tip darting up to the apex of her tits before retreating again.

Naomi put her hands on either side of her boobs and pushed them hard on his pole as he humped in and out. The head was only an inch from her lips and she poked her tongue out to flick at the purple hued crown. She brought her head level with his and her smouldering gaze made him even harder.

"Keep licking it."

Now she dipped her face and every time his bell end popped up she caught it in her pursed lips, held it, then released it once more. As the hot vixen repeated this, Bond looked directly into her eyes, aching to cum.

"Shall I cum on your big tits, or in your mouth?" He asked as he felt his balls contract.

"All over my tits, if you would be so kind."

Bond nodded and let his cock reverse from her cleavage and ejaculated over her quivering boobs. Several spurts shot from his cock and splashed on both breasts, an equal share on the pair of them. He marvelled as she made one big boob by squashing them together and made his semen ooze down the mountains of flesh.

"Thank you, Naomi, give my regards to Mister Stromberg."

x

Bond returned to the suite he had booked and joined Anya. As they engaged in conversation Bond inadvertently let slip his recent mission in Berngarten, Austria. Anya froze, her face ashen as she realised it was he who had killed her fiancé, he had been one of the agents who had pursued Bond. She vowed there and then that she would therefore kill 007 once the mission was over.

x

Stromberg, now dead, killed by Bond, had seen his plans thwarted, and his beloved Atlantis torpedoed by American Navy. The spy, together with the rescued Triple X made their escape in the prepared pod, that rose to the surface from the submerged base.

"The mission is over, 007." She held a pistol aimed at his head.

"The condemned man is usually granted a final wish."

"Granted."

He studied her face, convinced she would not pull the trigger.

"Let's get out of these wet things."

She looked at him with a stern look, then her lips curled into a smile. The man had saved her life, not once but twice, what more could a woman do.

The pair of them stripped with indecent haste, Bond sported a raging hard on already. He looked on as Anya bared her body, big tits, long legs and with an adorable ass. This was going to be fun.

As the pod bobbed on the surface they got comfortable on the numerous cushions provided. They got into a sixty nine position, he sideways on top of her, his mouth on her pussy, tasting her tender lips. She popped his hard knob into her mouth, moving along the hunk of meat as her quim was teased and licked. Her breasts rubbed on his thighs as they shifted to and fro on each other strenuously in their passion for the other.

They continued for a while, her lips firmly about his member, her tongue running up the underside of his rigid prick. The Russian doll was extremely turned on as his tongue did things to her pussy nobody had ever done before. Tears of pleasure made her eyes water as she melted in the clutch of wanton passion. Her pussy quivered with marvellous tingles as his lips worked her wetness.

Likewise the English spy experienced sensational delight as the woman fluttered her tongue this way and that along his love rod. Then when her delicate hand squeezed his balls he reared up and let out an animalistic grunt.

The pair of secret agents now had mutual fires in their loins that required satisfaction. They moved onto the longer of the soft cushions and Anya tugged him over her pale, shapely body. Bond rested his weight on her and slipped his throbbing erection into the offered depths of her hungry cunt.

With a licentious desperation the stunning Russian grabbed his tight butt and helped him push up deep into her vulva. With an enormous lunge the grateful woman released a loud cry as she her whole body shuddered from a mini orgasm.

"James!"

The amorous lover looked at her half lidded eyes and her parted red lips and dug in, his pelvis moving rapidly to and fro as he fucked her with a savage fury. The relief of the end of the difficult mission released his sexual joy and he showed the woman no respite as he pumped in and out.

Anya Amasova grit her teeth and held him tight, long sensuous moans came from deep down in her throat. It was as if she could make out every bump, ridge and vein of his mighty prick as her pussy gloried in being stuffed.

In the tiny pod the heat of their bodies rose as he pressed his chest on her wonderful breasts, her body completely flattened beneath him. Her slender thighs clamped on his as she twisted under his athletic frame, spasms of sizzling pleasure washing over her exquisite body as his cock sank in all the way.

"Fuck me, my love, fuck me." She panted, perspiration making her blink.

Bond too felt his body slippery with sweat, and with each slam into her lush twat sexy wet sloshing noises emanated from their merged frames.

The Russian came again, her pussy contracting and greasing his shaft with considerable amounts of fluid. Struggling to hold back his own release, Bond stopped, his prick withdrawn from her snug pussy with only the swollen head in her sodden quim.

He showed her no let up and with his muscular arms doubled her long pins back to her head and rammed in faster. Her gorgeous rump left the cushion and her weight was now on her upper back.

"So big, so wonderful." She sighed.

Bond rocked her with deep, penetrating thrusts, causing her boobs to bounce, and her fingers to claw at his neck. She squirmed wildly, her ravenous body urging him ever on. It was too good to last and Anya felt his body tense and he shot his cum into her seething pussy, flooding it with his bubbling liquid. They hugged tightly as he kept his stiff cock buried inside her to the root, his seed dribbling out of her overfilled cunt.

They eventually rolled over spent yet exhilarated, both bathed in a mix of sweat and cum. Bond felt his heart thump in his chest and laid back on the cushions. Anya let him cradle her in his arms, she had been royally screwed and a big smile beamed from her face, her long hair lank about her shoulders.

"James, do we have time to do it again?"

007 looked down at the glowing Russian.

"Da!" He replied and kissed her hard on the mouth.

x

James Bond will return in 'Moonraker'

123z
123z
818 Followers
12