All Comments on 'James Ch. 03: Surprise UPS Throat Fuck'

by vanisland1983

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
69stroker6969stroker69over 8 years ago
UPS

I'd love to receive a "package" from UPS. I'd be happy to be on my knees with his cock in my mouth and down my throat. He'd grab my head and fuck my face. He'd make his "delivery" a mouth, throat, and face full of his delicious cum.

sm1982sm1982over 8 years ago
Dying to know who this man is!

Love how James can't seem to escape his "intruder" who finds all these clever ways to get his bitch boi. How does he know James? I think I remember in the first chapter it was mentioned that James worked as a mechanic for Audi and the intruder owns a BMW so what connects them?

Getting more and more interesting in every chapter!

phtann3phtann3over 8 years ago
love it

I would love to be taken that way. phtann3@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
yesssss

i soooo want that

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pretty boy

I was about 20 years old the 1st time I had a sexual encounter Duke the town bully. Duke was excon with very bad attitude he was about 49 . He had a very bad reputation in town. I myself was considered very handsome somewhat submissive.one day I walking through the woods and ran into Duke I could tell he was little drunk.He as me did I want to smoke some weed. I said sure he took to this small cabin in the woods. We smoke the weed together and had some drinks. He told me I was a pretty boy and then I should never go to jail because the men there would turn me out and make me into a girl. He Started filling his big dick I was still high and a little drunk . Duke stated smoking weed made his dick hard. He looked at me hard and mean he told me to feel how hard it was I was a little scared but excited and followed his order lightly touching his hard dick through his pants I started to pull my hand back but he grabbed my wrist and placed it back on this dick rubbing it around no resistance from me . He ask me did I like it I said feels hard and big. He move my hand away from his dick and unzipped his pants pulled out his big dick that was on uncut I put my hand back on a jack it up and down. This continue for about 5 minutes told me to kiss his dick head very dominantly. I hesitated he placed one of those big hands on the back of my head forcing my head towards his dick my lips touch this big dick and I kiss it. I tried to raise my head up but he forced more dick in my mouth. I noticed at this time I had gotten the hard on. I wonder if this made me gay ? But I decided to think about that later I decided at that moment I was going to enjoy this big old dick. You seem to know the shift in my move started face-f****** me aggressivel about five minutes later he shot a huge come in my mouth I tried to swallow it but it was too much . It was all over my chin on my lips and face . He made me lick the cum off this dick and balls. During the face f******I had come in my pants . Me and Duke had many encounters the rest of that summer. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Desires

God your stories bring out the thoughts I have had but could never go through with unless someone did make me their bitch bio. Loved it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
As I stroke my dick in a gym dauna.

Just the tip of my towel is over my hard throbbing cock as I imagine the two blackguys in the sauna right now - ine forcing his fat black cock down my throat, the other ramming his thick meat up my ass...

Alas... Reading this story will have to suffice...

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Oralguya1

Hi there. Great story. I just wanted to ad my .02 cents worth. I am not a fan of the victim changing to wanting it and liking it. I prefer it when it is forced and unwanted all the way through the whole story. Not that I want to anything like this in real life, when I read fantasy stories, that's the one thing that turns me on the most. The nonconsensuality!

Thanks for your work though.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamalmost 4 years ago
Yes

This whole story is so perfect. I want to be some mans boi. I want to hear him call me his bitch and whore. Hurt me and make me need to jack my little thing as he cums in me.

Sassybutterfly99Sassybutterfly99over 2 years ago

Loved the first part but hate when they start liking it

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

Ah yes, “special delivery!” I agree with oralguya1 below.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Since I like sucking cock and love getting throat fucked, I really got into your story. Having my throat fucked hard and long until the guy shoots his load is my idea of a good time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous