Jameswood Academy: Blake 002

Story Info
Blake is questioned and punished.
3.9k words
4.33
18.2k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Come." He said, despite the anger in his stance his voice was level. "This way, we need to talk." He spun and left the room leaving Blake to follow. For a long moment she stood there, fear had her frozen, but she forced herself to move. He led her through the hall again and up the stairs. She moved slowly on the stairs. Torn between looking at the pictures and paintings that decorated the walls and the need to keep her eyes on her feet she was unaware that he had stopped until she ran into his back. He glanced back at her and raised a brow then pointed to the doorway on the right.

"That shall be your room." Then he opened the door on the left, "This is mine. Move it." He motioned for her to go ahead of him. Blake, determined not to cower, strode into the room ahead of him. He followed close behind, shutting the door. He flicked the light switch on the wall and Blake bit her lip. The room was dominated by a raised bed, dark purple sheets, pillows, and blankets were piled high. It looked very intimating and Blake involuntarily took a step back. Mr. Nemilos grasped her arm and pulled her to the center of the room. He grabbed her other hand and raised them both high above her head. Blake looked up to see a hook hanging from the ceiling, dangling from the hook were a pair of cuffs. Now Blake was afraid, she squeaked and kicked her leg out. Mr. Nemilos, who had only seen her docile and accepting all night, was caught unaware. Her heeled foot caught him in the shin and he released her arm in surprise. Turning she ran for the door, but her shoe twisted under her and she fell to her knees.

"My, my, how dramatic." Mr. Nemilos drawled before grabbing her by the back of her hair. He pulled her up, ignoring her screams and dragged her back to the center of the room. "Mr. Gerald is right; you really are going to have to learn how to act in those shoes." He pulled her up to her feet and turned her, slapping her hard across one cheek, then the other. She cried, stunned, and did not resist as he once again pulled her arms up. This time he locked her wrists into the cuffs without interruption. The cuffs were high and pulled her arms painfully. She turned glaring eyes on him even as she struggled to stay balanced. He had pulled her up so high that even in heels she was forced to press on her toes, she felt like she was standing on tiptoes inside the shoes.

Mr. Nemilos took a knife out of his pocket and with a snap of his wrist the blade sprung free. Blake watched the knife with wide eyes. Her resistance melted away as she watched the light flicker on the blade, it looked very sharp.

"I really don't think you should kick me again." Mr. Nemilos said slowly, moving closer with the knife. Blake trembled, the rules said he couldn't really hurt her, but right now she was not sure if he could be trusted with the rules. She bit back a scream as he pressed the knife against her cheek, and then slowly slid it down her throat.

"Now, you stand there and practice in those heels. We have some things to discuss, don't you think girl?" Mr. Nemilos asked his voice frighteningly calm. Blake shuddered as the knife ran down her shoulder, then into the sensitive skin in her pit. She couldn't think, she could only keep track of the knife that teased her skin. Suddenly she came forward as Mr. Nemilos brought his hand down in a hard slap across her ass. "I asked you a question girl."

"Yes Sir!" She gasped out, the knife ran down into the bosom of her dress and with a sudden motion he cut the dress open in the front. The knife sliced the dress from her breasts to the hip, the material falling open.

"At least you followed instructions about the underwear." Nemilos grumbled, grabbing her breast with his free hand. He twisted her nipple painfully and she wanted to scream. No one had ever touched her breasts and now they were being pinched and grabbed, not gently or tenderly, but angrily and painfully. In that moment she regretted not taking a lover on her own terms, now her body would be stolen from her and she would receive only pain and heartache. She wanted to sob in pain, humiliation, and defeat, but Blake was not one to give in to defeat so she kept her head high and fought back the tears.

"Rule number one, I am not Mr. Nemilos, I am not Sir, I am your Master. Do you understand girl? If you address me as anything other than Master I will take you over my knee no matter where we are. I don't care if we're in the middle of a busy store, I will beat your ass. Do you understand?" He let go of her tit, but then slapped the other one. Blake couldn't help but cry out and tried to twist away, but he grabbed her hips and slapped her tit again.

"Yes Master!" She screamed as the pain exploded in her chest. No man had ever touched her this way before and his cruel slaps were overwhelming. Blake had never experienced real pain, earning very few punishments even as a child. She wasn't sure how to handle it; she was quickly become over stimulated and overpowered.

"Good girl." He said. "There will be other rules and we will go over them all. You will break rules, and I will be there to punish you. Normally I give my girls a grace period where they get reminders without punishments. However, since you are already nineteen I shall have to move straight on to the punishments." He ran the knife around her dress, cutting the fabric and pulling it away. Blake tried to step away, but his hand was always there, always guiding her back to where he wanted her. Even if she could move away, dangling from the ceiling she had no way to escape.

"Now, tell me why you're here." Mr. Nemilos stepped back and looked over the naked girl hanging. Mr. Gerald had made sure she stayed fit, even if he did not train her to be very submissive. She was pleasant to look at. He moved away and out of her line of sight, Blake tried to twist and watch him, but she was unable to turn far enough.

"I don't understand the question." Blake answered, and then screamed as a line of fire moved down her back. Mr. Nemilos brought the belt down four more times, each slap covering a different portion of her ass and back and leaving angry red welts.

"I don't understand the question Master!" Blake screamed.

"Good, you picked that up quickly." Mr. Nemilos said. "I want to know, in your words, why you are here dangling from your wrists. Why is your stuff in my home, why are you now my property?" At the word property Blake stiffened, but wisely she did not argue. Her mind raced to find the best answer, the safest answer, but when she did not answer right away Mr. Nemilos brought the belt down again. This time it overlapped the previous welts and Blake snapped up, screaming.

"I don't know Master!" She screamed, and then screamed again as the belt came down on her ass again, and again. Four more times it crossed her ass and Blake was screaming herself hoarse, her face red and wet with tears. The pain was too much for her, she couldn't stand it anymore.

"Please!" she pleaded, ashamed of her begging but unable to stop. "Please Master, please! Please stop!" Mr. Nemilos caressed her ass gently, running his fingers along the welts.

"Truly I asked you a simple question girl; if you want me to stop you simply must answer." His voice sounded almost gentle, but Blake tensed. She felt him tense up, ready to strike again and began to speak quickly.

"Please Master! I don't know how you heard! I didn't mean anything by it; I wanted everyone to leave me alone." She sobbed, waiting for the painful strike of the belt. "No one touches your girls Master! I thought if I told them I was one of yours then everyone would leave me alone." Blake pulled uselessly on the cuffs at her wrist, twisting on the hateful shoes as she tried to turn and see him. "I didn't mean to offend you!"

"You didn't want them to fuck you? Why?" Mr. Nemilos gave her ass a gentle smack with his open hand. She reacted by jumping forward, her ass welted to the point that even a touch was painful. "Do you have a boyfriend that doesn't want to share you? Or perhaps a girlfriend?"

"No Master! I do not have a boyfriend or a girlfriend." Blake's face was red from pain and tears, but now she was turning red from humiliation, soon she would have to tell Mr. Nemilos the truth about her virginity. She strained to turn and see him but fell forward as the hatful heels twisted under her ankle again. She longed to kick them off but realized all her weight would rest on her shoulders if she did.

"Well then, why wouldn't you want to let the teachers do their job and teach you how to submit like a good toy?" Mr. Nemilos asked her, Blake did not realize it, but he had noticed her stiffening at being called property. He watched her reaction carefully at the word toy and was pleased to see her catch her breath, nose flaring.

"I don't want them to touch me!" She growled, she managed to bite her lip before adding that she did not him to touch her either. Yet, the belt still came down again and he did not slow or stop even as her voice broke from the mindless screaming.

"Master!" She cried out, realizing her mistake.

"Good girl." He answered her, and then he stepped in front of her. He ran his hand up her neck and caught her hair, twisting it. He pulled her head up and inspected her face. She was sobbing uncontrollably and could barely breathe. He watched her for a while, waiting for her to get herself under control. The girl really had no pain tolerance at all, he thought, but that didn't bother him. Pain was a powerful tool, one he wielded well. It took a while but finally her sobs began to weaken and she swayed on the chain.

"When was the last time you were used, girl?" Mr. Nemilos asked.

"Used?" Blake echoed, her face genuinely confused, "Master!" she added, blanching as he lifted a hand to smack her. He let his hand fall, amused by her quick recovery.

"Yes, girl. When was the last time you had a man take that pussy of yours?" She began to blush furiously and dropped her head. Mr. Nemilos took her chin in his hand and forced her head up. "When was the last time your fuck hole was put to good use, slut? Or are you into women and that's why your blushing like some damn virgin?" He growled at her, enjoying the way she tried to look away. He could feel the heat of her blush on her chest, and he loved how embarrassed she was. Despite the amusement, he was completely shocked when she whispered back.

"Never Master. I've never been with a woman either."

Mr. Nemilos tilted his head, bemused. Then he grinned, this was an unexpected bounty.

"Are you telling me that you've managed to retain your virginity?" He asked, she struggled to look down but he jerked her head back up. "Look at me and answer me, and by God it better be the truth." Blake lifted her eyes to his and then narrowed them; she was not going to let this man take her spirit along with her body.

"Yes, I've managed to retain my virginity." She answered mockingly, her chin raised and her lips set. Mr. Nemilos smiled and she felt a twinge of fear, this was not a man to mock. He released her chin long enough to deliver a painful slap to her cheek.

"You forgot something girl." He told her and she glared up at him, refusing to cry out. Mr. Nemilos raised an eyebrow when Blake did not answer him, he had graciously given her a reprieve, and she refused to take it. His grin grew, Blake thought she knew pain, thought she could handle it. Mr. Nemilos turned away, humming to himself. He moved and walked behind her, once again leaving her to struggle and try to turn to watch him.

What Blake did not know was that this game she was playing used more than just pain. When Mr. Nemilos returned behind her she tensed in anticipation of more pain. Instead he ran his hands up her ribs making her gasp and try to pull away. He continued upward and cupped her breasts gently while pulling her back against his body. Blake was trembling with the anticipation of pain and the exhaustion of attempting to battle wills with him. She tried desperately to move away from his now soft caress but he simply held her there. His thumb began to brush gently at her nipple and it grew hard. She blushed in embarrassment when he murmured his approval of her body's response. This time when he reached up to pinch the nipple he did so lightly, pulling slightly. She moaned softly and quickly turned it into a groan trying to hide the sound.

Mr. Nemilos thrust his leg between her thighs so that some of the weight was off her arms. Now her weight was resting on his strong leg but the pressure of it against her thighs was worse than the pain in her arms. She felt him begin to slide her hand down her stomach and toward her pussy and she struggled against him. This simply made her grind against his leg again and she froze, unsure what to do. The situation only grew worse as he leaned forward and nipped gently at her ear before giving it a soft tug with his teeth. This was even worse than the beating Blake thought. At least with the pain there was no shame in her responses. She tried to focus on the fact that he was touching her without her permission, that he had hurt her and would most likely continue to hurt her. It helped and she was able to keep from moaning aloud until his hand slid down between her legs. His finger found the little nub of her clit and began to circle it. Each circle grew smaller and smaller creating a deep anticipation of the touch that was sure to follow.

"No, please!" She begged and began thrashing around. There was no help for it though. He held her too tightly to let her escape and the circles grew tighter and closer still. She could feel her pussy growing tighter, getting wet. He reached her clit and gave it a firm flick with his finger and she tightened like a bow. A slow shudder moved down her body and she started breathing hard.

"No?" He whispered in her ear.

"No, please." She whispered back unconsciously matching his tone.

"Then tell me, who am I?" He asked and then nipped her lobe again.

"Mr. Nemilos," she answered and he held back a sigh. She really was untrained. He used his hand to spread her pussy lips apart and began to slide down her slit. She was barely breathing now and he worried that she might pass out.

"Breathe girl." He said and gave her clit another flick. This time she did cry out and to his pleasure she ground down on his knee. "Who am I to you?"

"Oh." She breathed as she realized what he wanted. "You're my." She froze unable to continue with the words. He slowly slid his finger down her slit and closer to her hole. As his finger began to push inside her she cried out. "Master! Master! You're my master! Please stop!" and then she ground down hard on his knee and her whole body shuddered. He held her that way for several long moments as small shivers ran through her body. She was looking at the ground and her face was red. He pulled away from her and she sagged against the chain. He moved to stand in front of her but she refused to look up so he took her chin in his hand and forced her head up.

"You are mine now girl, no matter if I need to hurt you or please you. Do you understand?" She nodded her head and before he could correct her, she whispered "Yes master."

He stepped back and began to examine her. He would have to raise her pain tolerance, he was rather disappointed by how little she could handle. He knelt down between her legs and began to push a finger into her pussy. She tried to pull away again but one hand on her ass helped keep her from moving. After some probing her found her hymen, the girl was telling the truth. He pressed lightly at her barrier and felt his cock harden at the idea of breaking through it; he pulled away and began to play with her pussy. She had not shaved it, though he could see some attempt had been made to partially shave and trim her pubes. Blake whimpered softly in her throat and he heard her whisper something about please don't but he paid her no mind. A small amount of pleasure had changed her demure much more effectively than the pain of a spanking had.

He knelt there for a long time, working her pussy with his fingers, pressing them inside, carefully avoiding her thin barrier. She would have no secrets from him, she had nothing to hide behind. After a while she began to grow wet again, her hips trembling slightly as she unconsciously moved forward to meet his touch. The girl was responsive and he ran his hands down her thighs, grinning when she groaned at the loss of his fingers. She was toned and muscular, strong. She would be fun to break because it would take a while, he would have to be careful not to let her gain an inch. He continued running his hands, now moving up. Her stomach was soft, not a lot of muscle, and there was a small bump beneath her belly button. He pressed at her, wondering where she had gotten the scar tissue. He continued his inspection; her arms were strong as well, though now the muscles trembled from having held her up. He moved his fingers along her ribs noting when she jerked, finding the places where she was most sensitive.

Curious about her responsiveness he stepped up close to her again. He dipped his head down and sucked a nipple until it was hard, then lightly bit it. At the same time he reached down and used his thumb to press her clit. She stiffened and her breathing changed and another shudder worked through her. She started to cry again, this time in response to her body's betrayal rather than any pain he could inflict.

When he had finally had enough of touching her, inspecting her, judging her, he reached up and opened the cuffs. She stood for a quarter of a second before closing her eyes and allowing herself to fall and he had to bite back laughter. She really was a dramatic thing and now she was pretending to have passed out. For a moment he wondered if she really had but then he noticed her watching him from beneath her lashes. Playing the game he bent down, lifted her up and laid her face down on the bed. He pulled the heels off her feet, noticing the swollen blisters forming, and then began to rub a salve on her skin. The salve would help her heal, and it would also offer some relief from the pain, he rubbed it in with strong hands that made her wince and try to move away from him. He would not allow it and kept a firm grip on her. When he finished he looked down at her.

"I wonder," he said softy, "if it wouldn't be better to take that stupid virginity from you here and now. Perhaps if you didn't have your honor to protect, you might come along more quickly." He stroked one long finger into her still wet pussy, enjoying the hot heat as she gripped him. Her thighs trembled with the effort to remain open when she desperately wanted to close them. He watched her face as he slid his finger deeper into her and then out. Her pussy was wet and trembling. Against her will she was very aroused. This pleased him, if pain was a tool for training, pleasure was another. "Then again, there is something to be said about taking it from you while you scream and beg." He mused and pretended not to notice when her body stiffened. Then a wicked smile formed and he considered. "Or I can make you beg me to take it, make you scream in pleasure and in pain." He continued to finger fuck her pussy while she turned a bright red. He moved his thumb to her clit and brushed against it hard, then pressed down against it. At the same time he turned the finger buried deep inside her into a come here gesture, crocking it and flicking it. She bit her lip and tensed and he watched as he body began to give her away. The tender nipples hardened and stood out, a deep flush moved down her face and across her chest, and her thighs began to tremble harder. After several moments her entire body tensed and she let out a soft cry as she shuddered in orgasm.

12