All Comments on 'Jameswood Academy: Blake 002'

by moresubthanslave

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
magevmagevalmost 6 years ago
why?

this is interesting, but can you please explain a bit why she cannot just run away, leave, etc., if she is not a minor any more?

moresubthanslavemoresubthanslavealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Different world

This isn't a story taking place here, it's in a slightly different kinda area. One where the students are given to the school in order to prevent the over crowding of orphanages and such. The school has legal custody over the students until 21. It's a little odd but an important addition in order to keep all people over 18 for the story.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimalmost 6 years ago
Nicely done

Love the sadist in him but would have loved to read your original version.

To me this is a bad point with Lit. Not allowing the victim to dislike what is happening and having to show some enjoyment is false and constricting. It also means we as readers continually end up with the magic dick story...and that gets boring.

moresubthanslavemoresubthanslavealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Magic dick stories

Masterfuljim magic dick stories have their place but not every story needs to be one. I agree. In the original version (which was rejected with changes 3 times) the moderators had a real issue with the fact that she ends up unconscious and only has a positive physical reaction while unconscious and thus not able to enjoy it. To be fair the story would have probably turned somewhat less cruel as we moved forward, he was really pissed off lol. He is a very well known member of the Academy and she was damaging his reputation without realizing it. I think a certain amount of respect wl from between the two but I don't know if she will ever grow to really like him. I'm excited to see though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Very

Hott.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
That's not how virginity works

I was enjoying this story up until her master apparently broke through her hymen. The hymen is not a seal that covers the vagina. I suggest you do a bit of research on this. Inaccurate anatomical descriptions are a turn off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous