All Comments on 'Jameswood Academy: Blake 003'

by moresubthanslave

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
moresubthanslavemoresubthanslavealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Liked this chapter

Chapter 3 is here and I really like how this one came out. Please feel free to let me know what you think. I'm working on chapter 4 but I'm having a few issues with putting the original characters into their new, less sadistic and more masochistic roles.

desjdesjalmost 6 years ago

Like the story hope she keeps fighting for what she wants

moresubthanslavemoresubthanslavealmost 6 years agoAuthor
Fight back?

Frankly I'm not sure if she really is fighting back. Blake is a rough kinda girl and in the original version of this she did fight back, a lot. However, Mr. Nemilos reacts to that .. a lot... and he is very sadistic. In order to make this story less aggressive and more pleasant for all parties her mindset has to change a bit. As a result she spends much too much time thinking of "going along to get along" ...

It helps her to adapt and allows Mr. Nemilos to be much nicer to her. This in turn allows her to enjoy it a bit...

I do hope her fiery nature makes more of an appearance but I think it will have to be after she is more inclined to be turned on by his sadistic reactions and need to keep her in line.

Thanks for the comment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Interesting!!

I really enjoy reading your story. It’s very interesting and good. Can’t wait to read the next chapter. Please write more longer ones and add more juicy, exciting details to make this story more captivating!! :) <3<3

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It is delicious in its intimate descriptions of her bodily feelings and her shame. That he was free to embarrass her in public places and make her insert benwa balls was also a thrill!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous