Jameswood Academy: Blake 003

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you breathing like that because you're aroused?" Mr. Nemilos pressed his finger between her thighs, pressing against her clit and then running down her slit. "Nope," he sighed, finding her dry. "Just scared."

Blake took a gasping breath as his hand fell away. Once again he reached for the bag and this time he pulled something out of it. A second, much smaller bag. Blake wanted to roll her eyes at the suspense, but Mr. Nemilos put the bag down in front of her.

"Take this to the bathroom and open it up. You will find two small balls attached by a string. Slip the balls into your pussy and let the string dangle out. Then come back here and I will give you a reward." Mr. Nemilos pushed the bag toward her and motioned toward the bathroom. Blake stared, uncomprehending.

"Either you get up and go, or I'll bend you over right here and now and put them in myself girl." His voice had dropped and Blake grabbed the bag.

"Yes Master," Blake whispered slipping out of the seat. She froze on the edge of her seat and without looking at him asked "Master, will it hurt me?"

"Hurt you?" Now Mr. Nemilos seemed confused. "Do you think you're so tight it will hurt?"

"No, if the balls break my," she hesitated and blushed. Damn this collar, she thought as it prevented her from lowering her head.

"No girl, unless you shove them way up there, they won't touch your hymen." He had the gall to laugh at her. Blake took a deep breath, torn between humiliation and anger, then turned on her heel and practically stomped toward the bathroom. She was halfway across the diner when he called out to her.

"Oh girl!" She turned and looked at him, annoyed at his use of the word girl. "Make sure you get them wet first, use your mouth." Blake's eyes opened wide, her head snapped to look at the waitress who smirked back at her. Humiliated, Blake all but ran to the bathroom. Once there she locked the door behind her and backed up to the wall. What in the world was she going to do? She had never imagined that any teacher would treat her this way. Moving into the stall Blake sat down and cried.

After about five minutes she came out and washed her face. There was no way she wanted Mr. Nemilos to see that she had been crying. She looked at the bag in her hand, she had better put them in and get back out there before Mr. Nemilos came looking for her. Blake turned back to the stall and sat down. Opening the bag she found two small balls attached to a black string. Something about the balls felt funny, they shifted in her hand. She shook them gently and realized that they had something in them. For the life of her, Blake could not figure out what was in the balls, or the point of them. She pressed the first one against her pussy hole, but found it wouldn't go in. She remembered that Mr. Nemilos had told her to wet them first, opening the stall again she ran the water in the sink. Running the balls under the water she returned to the stall. Her second attempt was just as bad as the first, the balls were cold and the water didn't seem to help.

Blake lifted the balls to her mouth and took them against her tongue. She felt them warm up quickly, and once they were wet with her spit she tried again. They slipped in easily and she moaned at the feeling of them filling her. Standing up she went to stroll out of the room, but it only took a couple of steps to realize something was very odd about those balls. She gasped and almost fell forward, grabbing the stall door to keep upright. Inside her the balls seemed to shift and move, no matter how tightly she grasped them with her inner muscles. She suddenly realized why the balls had something in them. She reached down to feel them, to make sure they weren't falling out and was shocked to find her pussy wet.

Damn it, she thought. Blake was, despite her best attempts, a very sexual person. Though she had never slept with anyone, she masturbated frequently. She wasn't so naïve that she did not know what was happening, and she was angry about it. She did not want to be aroused, she did not want to give that man the satisfaction. A little voice in her head whispered that it would all be easier if she just gave in, and she paused. Perhaps that was true, but could she really bring herself to do that? Frustrated she finally left the bathroom.

As she walked back to the table each step was driving her slowly insane. The pain in her feet was horrible but the pleasure in her pussy was amazing. Never before had she ever felt anything other than her own fingers in her pussy and these balls filled her more than her fingers ever had. Add in the never ending shifting that touched her muscles, she was turning into a mess. Mr. Nemilos watched her with a smile, pushing over to allow her to sit.

"How does that feel, girl?" He asked.

"I, I really don't know how to describe it Master." Blake answered.

"Does it feel good? Or bad?" He asked, smiling. The waitress returned to the table carrying two plates. She put one down in front of Mr. Nemilos, then one in front of Blake. Blake looked up, confused. "I ordered for you." Mr. Nemilos answered her unspoken question.

"Well, how does it feel?" He repeated and Blake blushed. Never before had she blushed so much in a single day, she was a bit worried that all the blood would get stuck in her head. The waitress gave her a knowing wink, then walked away.

"She sure does wink an awful lot." Blake muttered under her breath.

"What?" Mr. Nemilos asked.

"I think it feels good, Master." Blake answered a little louder. She wanted to hide under the table, but she was forced to sit there, head held high.

"Good girl, eat. For the record, you are not allowed to cum, but feel free to rock around all you want." Mr. Nemilos dove into his food.

Blake looked at her plate; there was a tuna melt and fries, a cup of water, and a glass of milk. Arriving at the diner she had been starving and now she found her appetite suffering.

"Eat girl, you'll need your strength." Mr. Nemilos's voice cut into her thoughts.

Blake picked up the sandwich and took a tentative bite. After the first bite she stopped thinking and focused on the food. They ate in silence for a while, Blake distractedly clutching and releasing the balls inside her.

"Pull your skirt up to your waist. I want to see if you're wet now." Mr. Nemilos told her.

"Please Sir, I can't." Blake whispered. Mr. Nemilos pushed her to stand up and she did, not realizing her mistake. It became very clear when he stood up behind her and pushed her down over the back of the booth seat. As he yanked her skirt up Blake suddenly realized her error.

"Please Master, no, please Master! I'm sorry!" but she was much too late. As soon as he had her bent over, her ass in the air and bared he brought his hand down hard. This time he did not rush, he waited for her to feel the full effect of the slap. She cried out and tried to wiggle away, only to groan as the wiggling made the balls move inside her. She tried to reach back but he caught her hands by the wrists and pulled them to her back. Holding her there, pinned by the wrists, he let her feel the air of the diner touching her bare ass. Then his hand came down again. Blake screamed as the pain exploded, humiliation at being exposed, and shock at the pleasure from the moving balls left her breathless. Mr. Nemilos waited, rubbing her ass gently. When she did not move he ran his finger down her ass crack, toward her rosebud. As he suspected, the motion made her gasp and try to wiggle away from him. The wiggling made the balls shift again and she groaned.

Blake tried to control her body, but the balls made her feel full and they massaged her. She had no experience with fighting off pleasure, and the pleasure of the balls made the pain in her ass fade slightly. She found herself losing, wanting to stay unaffected by the toy, but unable to control her body. Mr. Nemilos's hand came down again and she screamed, then again. Six painful spanks later he finally stopped. He had taken more time with this spanking than any other and she was breathless. She tried to stand, but found that Mr. Nemilos was not letting her up. He held her there, pinned down with her ass exposed.

"Thank you Master," Blake said, thinking of appeasing him, "Thank you for reminding me to call you Master."

"Why should you call me Master, girl?" Mr. Nemilos asked, his hand trailing up her thighs. She shifted, trying to move away from his hand and causing the balls to move.

"Umm," Blake was utterly distracted by the balls, and his hand as it steadily crept up her thighs. If he felt her pussy now he would know how wet she was, the idea filled her with shame. "Because you are my Master." Blake stuttered for a moment, then realizing her answer wasn't good enough she tried again. "Because you own me Master, I'm your girl."

"You're something alright, I'll grant you that." Answered Mr. Nemilos. Then it was too late, his fingers brushed between her thighs and found her pussy lips. "You, my dear slut, are wet."

Blake didn't know how to respond, she buried her face into the seat and closed her eyes.

"If it is alright with you Sir, I would be willing to help you out with her." Blake's eyes snapped open when she heard the waitress behind her. The woman could clearly see her ass, welted and bruised, and possibly her wet pussy too. Blake wanted to scream and run, horrified. Then there was the fact that the woman was willing to help with her, what the hell did that even mean, Blake wondered.

"No, I don't need help and I have no interest in you. I'll only need the check." Blake was absurdly relieved when he sent the woman away. With one last gentle slap on her ass, Mr. Nemilos dropped her wrists, letting her stand up.

"Thank you Master." Blake murmured, determined to get out of the restaurant without further punishment.

"Oh, before I forget. Despite your punishment, you did earn a reward. Take what's in the bag and put them on. Here, at the table." Mr. Nemilos pushed the bag toward her. The waitress returned with the check and Mr. Nemilos sent her away with his credit card. Blake licked her lips, her hands trembling slightly. She looked at him with pleading eyes, but he just watched her. Slowly, Blake pulled the bag open and then laughed, pulling out a pair of comfortable flats. Happily, she slipped out of the heels and put on the flats, then sighed in relief as she put the heels into the bag.

"Let's go." Mr. Nemilos motioned her to step behind him as he grabbed the bag. "We've got more errands to run before we can go home." As they left, Mr. Nemilos stopped and signed his credit card receipt. The woman winked at Blake as they walked past and she dropped her eyes. She looked up again abruptly as Mr. Nemilos took her elbow and led her away.

"That woman," he said with a shake of his head "winks entirely too often."

Blake almost grinned and then glanced down at the flats she was wearing. The pain in her feet was down considerably, but now she was focused on the rolling and shifting of the balls deep inside her. When Mr. Nemilos had told her she wasn't allowed to cum, she had been annoyed that he thought she would be aroused. Now, she was dangerously close to cumming. She bit her lip and followed close behind him, focusing on controlling her body. She did not want to find out what would happen if she broke that rule.

12