All Comments on 'Jamie - The Journey Begins Ch. 08'

by Hutchison12

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JasonClearwaterJasonClearwateralmost 6 years ago

Beautiful writing. Each chapter is better than the last. Really nice. You're turning into a bloody novelist over here! J.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
What the Hell Jamie....

I think its time for a reality check!!! I'm sorry, but you don't just walk away from something as good and amazing as Sam. Regrets can last a lifetime. The feelings are there both ways! Whats the matter with your head Jamie? Hopefully the absence will make the hearts grow fonder. I know I'm just a hopeless romantic, but this chapter really bothered me. I hope its not the end for Sam and Jamie!

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thanks JasonClearwater, I’m very much a babe in the woods with this, but am enjoying it and the fantastic support too, really appreciate your feedback and positive comments , thx,

Thanks Anom. It was a hard choice for Jamie, coupled with the fact they’d only met a few weeks earlier but hit it off so well. We haven’t seen the last of Sam either. Let’s see where the journey takes us, thanks for the feedback appreciate it.

LuvtoreadyouLuvtoreadyoualmost 6 years ago
Tears...

I am an emotional mess I just ate this series up in one swoop I love the characters and story so far emotional ride! Can't wait to read more great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome

But, this can’t be it! Jamie and Sam can’t be finished. Jamie is only going to be gone a few months. This has been such a great series, more, please. Jamie needs to have a great time then come home and have a greater time. Come on, let’s have the next installment. Thank you for such a great series.

Hutchison12Hutchison12almost 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Thank you lovetoreadyou, I’m so glad you’re enjoying the story. It has a ways to go yet, but we’re making steady progress, the next few chapters aren’t far off, appreciate you’re kind feedback too.

Dear Anom.. I hope Jamie and Sam can be happy, they deserve it. Jamie’s words to Sam upon leaving were not a it’s over, more pause and se where we are at when get gets back, so gues we will see, thanks for the kind support appreciate it, 🙃 see y’a

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago
Knew this was coming

This chapter was very emotional and many tears were shed including my own. I am so sad for Sam and Jamie. I am not sure I could walk away. But the realism captured in this chapter was wonderful. Thanks for your efforts. I hope this doesn’t turn out bad for Sam. I would love to see an update in a future chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHutchison12@Hutchison12
Enjoy romantic, but not soppy stories, where love finally wins over the mind, because the heart is 10yards down the road waiting with “that look,” "You love, who you love, don't fight it, go with it"