Jamie, Yvonne, Sarah, David, Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah went on the describe the amazing feeling of having him slide his huge cock into her slowly, I made sure I was hidden and quiet as I listened to her. My heart was breaking, and I was starting to feel like I had lost my wife. Then she continued,

"He slid it in slowly and I felt some pain from the thickness of it—not a problem I ever have with Jamie (Sherri giggled again). I opened up so wide my hips hurt, and he was all inside me. I felt so filled up by him, and wondered if I could ever have him again, or just sometimes. He started stroking me slowly, but it wasn't long before he was fucking me hard and long.

"I had three delirious orgasms just from him stroking me, I was pushing my pussy up the meet his thrusts... I just couldn't get enough of him! He pounded me for a good half hour before he stiffened and came deep, deep inside my sweet little cunt. It seemed like his powerful jets lasted for a long time, and I just let him fill me up with his stuff.

"I knew that I was not getting any sleep that night, because I wanted him to take me over and over again until he had to leave in the morning. I gave him long slow blowjobs in between and one time I got too carried away, and he came in my mouth. It was coming out the sides with his thick cock stretching my lips to the max. I came from his filling my mouth with his stuff.

"I laughed, trying to swallow as much as I could but he was so sweet as he licked me, helping clean me up what was dribbling out of my mouth, which turned into the most amazingly sexy cummy kiss imaginable. I knew that I had to have this man again. I don't even know how many times he fucked me, but it had to be six or seven.

"He had me barebacked each time, and came inside me. God, Sherri, I felt like such a little cum-slut! I wanted to be as bad a girl as I possibly could with this man... I was his little whore now, and he owned my little ass! That's the way I wanted him to treat me, like I was his property! I guess he still owns me... maybe even more than Jamie does!"

"Sarah, don't say that about Jamie! Jamie is you husband, and I would give my left tit to have what you have with him!"

"Well, maybe you will get your chance, honey! If I have David, you can have Jamie!"

Sherri did not say anything further, but I got the impression that she wanted to. She just listened in relative silence, as my sweet little ex-wife continued.

"He asked to see me again as we laid, cooling down, and I said yes. I think he loves me, Sherri! I told Jamie a week later that Becca and I were going out clubbing, and I was staying over afterward. I kissed him sweetly, and Becca picked me up, and drove me to David's house. I asked her to pick me up at seven the next morning and I would buy her breakfast."

Then Sherri did say it,

"Sarah, what about Jamie? Don't you love him anymore? He has been so good to you!"

"Oh, I know honey, but that is all just... on hold for now I guess! I am so confused... I am falling in love with David and I can really see being with him... but... I do love Jamie too!"

~ ~ ~

Then Sherri asked her, "Well... um, what about the first three times? How were they?"

"Oh, they were wonderful! All of the men were tall, handsome, and had very nice cocks. But the first one was the best until David. He was cute, well-build and had a great cock, with nice thickness. We were out clubbing, and Jamie was at the table, and I was on the floor waiting between dances with this man and just talking. Then he asked me,"

"That little guy with the ponytail; is he your boyfriend or something?"

"No!" I told him "No way, he is a nice guy, but... just a date."

"Well, why don't you ditch him, and we can go somewhere else!"

"Okay" I said, "I'll get rid of him and meet you by the front door. I went to the table, picked up my purse, and told Jamie that I was leaving on my option. He looked surprised, but said okay. Sherri, he looked so sad, I felt sorry for him, but I turned and left with this man anyway."

"I went through all the options with him. He gave me such a wonderful goodnight kiss, I invited him in, and served him some of Jamie's best wine. We talked, but it quickly turned into kissing, and touching. That night I was wearing a black pencil skirt and white blouse, and it wasn't long before he had my blouse unbuttoned all the way. I threw my head back and moaned as he kneaded and sucked on my titties, with his hand up under my skirt.

"I don't know how it happened, but he had my panties off before I knew it. He kept them! God, Sherri I was so hot, we raced each other upstairs, laughing and giggling to Jamie's and my bedroom. I felt weird about it, but after he grabbed me and kissed me, we just sort of ended up in the bed.

I did insist that he use a condom, and he complied. Well for the first time he fucked my anyway... seemed rather silly with the number of times we ended up doing it! I let him come inside me each time after the first time.

"He was a wonderful lover, and we spent the whole night fucking, and fucking, and fucking. I was a ragdoll in the morning at about ten, when I had to kick him out. If there were no Jamie, I would have spent the whole weekend fucking him!"

"Oh, Sarah! Poor Jamie! What did he end up doing?"

"I don't know, but it was afternoon before he came home, so I assumed he met someone. Jamie is so handsome, and charming that he has no problem with women! It only took him ten minutes to leave the bar with me, the first time we met! And he came in with another girl that time—a very pretty one too!

"Uh, the other two times were just as nice, the men were completely different, and it was exciting beyond belief being with these men. One was at a club, where I left Jamie sitting there again, and the other was at a big party and I left with this handsome man. I texted Jamie that I was going, but was actually already gone.

"With that guy he made me so horny kissing and touching at the party, that I fucked him in his car even before I texted Jamie, and he took me right home and straight to bed. I was still aroused after they left, that I let Jamie fuck me hard and long both mornings after."

Sherri is shaking her head listening to Sarah exhibit so little feeling about me that she said,

"Oh, my-god, Sarah! I have to say, that I feel sorry for Jamie! Maybe I should give him some when he comes home!"

"Yeah, well he might like that, and it's fine with me, darling! Just give me a little too!" she giggled and reached over to clink Sherri's beer bottle. She was not smiling though.

~ ~ ~

Then Sherri asked, "What about the next time, I though you said you did it again?"

"Oh yes, at a big outdoor party, this man came over and asked me to dance. He seemed nice and had an athletic body. I wanted to be with him, so I said no to Jamie again and let this man take me home. He had me so hot fooling around in the car and he had my dress off before I got through the door! I fucked him the first time on the entryway floor. I knew I would have bruises on my ass from that one... and the tiles were so cold on my warm little ass!

"He was about six inches—maybe just a little longer, but much thicker than normal, and he stretched my little pussy so wide Sherri, I thought it would tear. Since he took me by surprise, he wasn't wearing a condom and he came in me the first time like a fire hose. So I let him continue to take me bare, and to come right inside my little stretched-out pussy!

"He had muscles, and I don't remember seeing any fat on him. He was strong, and he picked me up after the first time, and lowered me onto his cock which was still hard, and he fucked me again as I wrapped my legs around him and just rode him to several orgasms.

"He wasn't as classy as David, but William was one hell of a fucker! We fucked continuously all night long. God, I was so full of his cum by morning, I had to get rid of him early enough to clean up for Jamie.

I was so worn out, and I was so sore, that when Jamie came home the next morning, I felt I had to let him have me too. It wasn't anything close to what William gave me though; it was kind of a 'duty fuck' with Jamie, and I had to fake an orgasm!

"William was a great fuck, but David is the one I need more often. If you would like, maybe you can come along and you and I can share him, honey!"

"Mmm Sarah, leave me out of it! Just send Jamie over to me when you do it again, and I'll take care of him!"

~ ~ ~

Sherri said something else, but I didn't catch it as I quietly creped out to the car and left. I was happy to have at least one friend between the two of them, and vowed to do something special for Sherri for sticking up for me! I called Sarah from a couple blocks away, and I told her that my friend Joe called and wanted to take me out for a few beers and told her not to wait up.

Then I called Yvonne.

"Oh hi Jamie, how are you?"

"Fine, baby, I hate to do this to you last minute, but would you like to go out tonight?"

"Um, sure! That would be lovely! You know that my answer is always yes to you, darling!"

"Be over in fifteen minutes."

"Bye Jamie honey!"

I called Joe to have him cover for me if needed, and I went to Yvonne's place. She lives in a very nice, upscale apartment. She had showered, and was dressed so nice and looked so pretty, I had to take her out. We went to a fine restaurant near her place, and at the table, I quietly told Yvonne everything I heard from Sarah, talking to our neighbor that night.

"Oh my God, Jamie. I thought you guys were supposed to use safe sex."

"I did too, and I did with you if you remember, and I did all those other times with the partners I found, after she exercised her option. "Yvonne, you are such a sweet woman, and I hate to take advantage of you this way, but would you mind if I call you sometime... if Sarah goes 'clubbing with a friend' again?"

"Yes, Jamie but please try to give me some notice, I do have a life you know, and there are a few men that I date." Then she changed the subject,

"Jamie, if you don't mind my asking, what did you do that first time at the club?"

"Well, I was stunned, Yvonne. Her partner was tall and handsome; the way she likes them I guess. I just ordered another drink to figure out what to do. But I heard a voice behind me say,"

"Hello handsome! Mind if I join you?"

"She was cute, petite, and wearing the smallest micro-black dress... it was so short and tight, it almost looked painted on. She was smart, and we talked for a bit, and then migrated to the dancefloor for a couple of dances.

"The last one was slow and she nestled in against me, with her arms around my neck. The hem of her dress rose, exposing the bottoms of her hard little ass. I had my hand down there, just massaging the bottoms of her little buns, and feeling them clench and unclench as we danced.

"I asked her if she wanted to leave, and we got some food and wine somewhere—don't remember where, and ended up at her place. She was a young lawyer—just passed the bar—and had a nice place. I hate telling you about another girl, Yvonne, are you sure you want to hear this?"

"It's okay, Jamie! Go ahead!"

"Well we talked a little, kissed a little, and I had her out of that tiny black dress in no time, and she wasn't wearing a bra or panties. We made love with her still in her stocking, but I used a condom. I ended up um, fucking her several times, with an intermission to raid the kitchen in between. I actually ran out of condoms, and I ended up coming inside her about twice... no, three times!

"When I dressed to go out with Sarah, I didn't expect to need that many! Anyway, she was cute, but I was married in the morning again, so I don't even think I got her number or anything. So that's it. The other times Sarah optioned, I found partners and just took them out somewhere, or went back to their places. Nice little ladies, all of them. So smart, so pretty!

"So here I am with a very lovely woman, and l am getting lost in her pretty brown eyes!" Yvonne giggled and thanked me for the complement, then I changed the subject and asked her,

"Yvonne, tell me something honestly. Am I um, too... small?"

"Honestly... yes and no. Jamie, you are definitely on the lower end of the size scale, most men are from five to six and a half inches or so, and most are thicker than you are. But, I think I told you that you were the best lover I ever had, and you were... you are!

When someone is as sensitive to a woman's wants and needs as you are, it kind of negates the size thing. Yeah, honey I like a man to fill me up, but most of those guys end up hurting me, because they don't know how to use what they have and they push in too far! It hurts a girl when a guy keeps bumping into her cervix, Jamie! Is that honest enough for you darling?"

"Yes. Other women have told me about the same thing."

"Well, Jamie, you are an amazing lover, and you are able to use what you have, and you hit all of my spots inside. I was so attracted to your smile when you approached me, and I decided then, that whatever you wanted, the answer was going to be yes!"

I took Yvonne home, and we started to fool around in the car outside her place. When she crawled over to me to straddle me, I moved my seat back all the way to fit her in between me and the steering wheel. I pulled her dress up over her ass, as she freed my cock. I opened her pussy lips, pulling her panties to the side and slid into her right there.

She opened the top of her dress, and her ample breasts where in my face, and I took my time with this sweet, sexy woman. We screwed, and kissed, and fondled for a long time before I could feel her coming again, and pushed up with another couple of strokes and came deep inside her.

We were breathing hard, and just gave each other little kisses until we cooled down enough for me to walk her to her door. Needless to say, I got a very passionate goodnight kiss. I hadn't intended to make love to her tonight, but... well... things happen!

I returned home close to midnight. I was not in love with Yvonne, but I had great respect and affection for her; she was just someone very worthwhile to be with, when I knew that Sarah had been with David.

Sarah and Sherri had moved their party to the living room listening to music and dancing a little, each with a wineglass in their hand. I came in, whirled Sherri away and she squealed as I danced with her. I gave her a sexy open mouth kiss. Then I twirled Sarah around a couple of times. I asked Sherri if she was staying over tonight. She looked over at Sarah and quickly said,

"Oh yes, please!" She was looking at my (soon to be ex) wife hopefully, Sarah smiled and said,

"Okay baby, you can stay! Jamie, you might be getting doubly lucky tonight!"

"Sarah, where are my babies?"

"Kim insisted on taking them. She will get them breakfast, and bring them back tomorrow morning."

"C'mon Sherri, let's dance!" I said, ignoring Sarah.

I took my sexy young neighbor in my arms and we danced close, I kissed her and squeezed her breasts. I wanted to show her a lot more attention than I intended to show Sarah, who now has her own boyfriend, and doesn't need my attention. After another few dances with Sherri, I asked her if she was ready to settle down since it was so late.

I asked Sarah to join us, but she felt the slights, and with a rather dark expression, she said in an even tone,

"You guys go ahead; I'm going to... take a shower... down here!

I took Sherri upstairs as Sarah watched. I closed the door behind us, and Sherri was already undressed and pulling at my clothes, giggling like a teenager. She slid into bed, and quickly had her knees spread wide, showing me everything. She slid a hand down her stomach and played with her pussy, while the other one squeezed her breasts. She looked at me, and said,

"C'mon baby! I need you!"

I was making love to Sherri for the second time when Sarah looked in on us. She watched us for a few minutes and turned to settle down Claire's empty room. After I stiffened again, I groaned as I came deep inside her tiny slender little body... with both of her tiny buns cradled in one of my hands!

Sherri and I kissed, just little guppy kisses, until we cooled down and then tiptoed down downstairs still naked, and raided the ice box. We sat with our beers, and sandwiches laughing and talking. Sherri asked,

What happened to Sarah?"

"I don't know, maybe she settled in one of the bedrooms, probably Claire's. Why don't you see if she's okay? I'm tired, and settling down too, so come in later if you'd like Sherri!"

Sherri went in to join Sarah, and it was quiet for a while. I fell asleep but was awakened later by a bed partner cuddling up to me in the dark. Right away I knew it was Sarah! I know the feel of my wife's petite little body! Do I tease her and call her Sherri instead? No, I thought... better not push it.

"Mmm, feels like my little wifey!"

"Thank you for noticing... finally!" She said with a sharp edge to her voice. I said,

"Baby, I'm so tired! Besides I don't think that what I have for you, would satisfy you."

"Jamie, what do you mean?"

"Well, it isn't much... just a little penis. Not anything as grand as a... COCK, don't you think!"

I was feeling sorry for myself and was needling her a little, for her infidelity and for my pathetic comparison to her new lover, by her description. She hurt me, and I wanted to hurt her back!

"Jamie! What made you say that? I love the way you are with me honey... I love your COCK!"

"That's sweet honey, but I am just not getting that lately. I don't want you to feel you have to do it with me, or to fake it! I want to know that I am satisfying you!"

"Jamie, where is all this coming from? Is that why you screwed Sherri twice tonight and not me... even once?"

"I wasn't keeping count, but Sherri just seemed to be there for me... and at your invitation! I just get the idea that I don't satisfy you lately. Can't tell you why I think that way, but I do."

"Jamie, you satisfy me, I don't know why you think that you don't. C'mon, and make love to me now honey, I am here now and I am willing... I want you baby!"

"Sarah, I just think we should cool it for a while. I am actually getting turned off from sex a little after the merry-go-round I have been on. If I showed some attention to Sherri last night, I am sorry, and I will make it up to you, but not now, please!"

"Jamie, you are breaking my heart! Please at least hold me a little; can you do at least that?"

"Please, I am just so tired." I said.

I was starting to feel bad about what I was doing to her, but I turned over anyway, and tried again to sleep. I could hear my Sarah softly crying... I felt like such a heel! But, after what I heard her say last night, I did not want her calling out David's name in the throes of passion.

After a while, I got up since sleep was not coming, and went down to my den. I was thinking, "Why did she pick someone I couldn't possibly compete with on any level, to be with and have to fake it with me?"

I made some coffee, and started in on some work to keep my mind occupied. Sometime later, the door opened and she saw my sad expression, and near tears; she was in tears herself.

"Jamie, what's wrong honey? Please tell me! Please Jamie darling!"

"Sarah, come in and sit down."

Sarah curled up into an easy chair with her legs up under her, holding her robe together, clutching it in her hand. She looked at me intently. I continued,

"I came home early from work last night, since the work I need to review was not going to be available until today. I saw you with Sherri and was going to surprise you, and maybe take you both out someplace nice for dinner. But before I got to the back, I heard what you were saying about someone named... David."