Jamie, Yvonne, Sarah, David, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't trying to win her again, and I didn't want revenge on her for David. I wasn't trying to best David by taking his woman. I wanted her because she is the woman I love. She's the one I chose!

I didn't say a word! I didn't want to ruin a palpably tender moment. I didn't want any wrong word piercing the air like a sour note. I wanted her to love me, and to need me too much! I kissed her lightly on her lips. They tasted ... sweet ... like chocolate or ... peppermint ... but not!

I wanted her mouth on mine, just sharing our breath, as we breathed in and out—her out and me in—me out and her in! Her breasts were soft ... supple ... warm. They felt like heaven to me, touching her gently, and I my lips nursed her perfect nipples to hardness. Her slight gasp as I touched her turned quickly into a soft moan.

"Ohhh, Jaammiiee!"

She wanted me, and I denied her too long, but now needed to be inside her... she was the only love of my life. She was open down there, and very moist from my stomach and thighs rubbing on hers—God, how I love the feel ... the smell of her! Even after her shower, she was beginning to again smell ... womanly!

Being a bit smaller than most men, I have to increase our shared pleasure by subtle use of angle, and sexual position. She seemed to be in another world with my thrusts, and from her shudders and movement under me I knew that waves of pleasure were surging through her. Through her breasts, and from her hips and buttocks, down her legs to her toes.

I took my cues from her, and I knew where she was and stayed with her as much as I could! I was 'edging' her but doing it gently, subtly, bringing her close, and then backing off to prolong her pleasure and mine. Her moans and her smiles told me that she knew what I was doing, and loved it!

"Oh, Jamie! You are driving me crazy darling! I love it!"

I felt the familiar electricity in my buttocks like the squeeze of strong hands, and knew that I was getting there. Yes, just a few more strokes and I could relax into my jolts and spurts into this woman! I moved to increase the friction bringing her right to the edge.

Then with one violent shudder I pushed her over! I released my pent-up passion inside her as she screamed. She screamed! God in heaven, she screamed, laughed and cried all at once! I was feeling my way through the 'little death' of her climax, and mine as I held her to support her during her sweet violence.

Then, peace ... okay, just one last shudder ... then peace! The afterglow showing on her face made her ... pretty ... angelic ... sacred! I loved her! I hated her! No, I loved her, because she is the one! She is the one I will always love, whether she is with me or with someone else. She may not deserve it, but she has my heart!

I looked into her face, and she did the most miraculously beautiful thing she does ... she smiled at me!!! I said it ... I meant it ... and she knew that I mean it from the deepest throbbing cockle of my heart!

"I love you Sarah!" I breathed it! It was an urgent, hopeful prayer of a breath, to tell her how I felt.

Tears! Joy! That miracle of her smile, and she said it too ... also meant it and I knew she did,

"I love you, Jamie!" She said it simply ... unforced ... true! Then she cried ... bitter regretful tears ... streaming down the sides of her cheeks.

For a long moment, which seemed like forever, we just looked at each other. The physical part was not the only thing in our minds, the spiritual part was there too. Yes, I was inside her. Yes, I was still pulsing into her a little. Yes, she was still feeling pleasurable waves chasing each other thorough her body. But there was something angelic in her expression.

I knew that her declaration of love was coming from her heart as well, and for a single, miraculous moment, we were a husband and a wife, and deeply in love with each other. The air was heavy with our deep feelings ... we both felt it!

She pushed her face up to me and kissed me. The war inside me between love and hate, adoration and recriminations, developed a tension between us that needed to be broken, so I said,

"Was it good for you, baby!"

She burst out laughing, and I joined her! "Yeah, Jamie! Yeah, baby, it was so, so good for me. It was miraculous for me, since you are asking! Was it good for you?"

I laughed, and said, "This is starting to sound like dialogue from a bad sex novel doll! But yeah, it was breathtakingly, stunningly wonderful for me as it is every time I make love to you ... every time you make love to me!"

"You are a silver-tongued devil, my dear!"

For that single golden moment in our recent lives, we needed to be a wife and a husband, we needed to be totally lost in each other—it was a biological and spiritual imperative! She wiggled her little butt underneath me, and giggled. I made a production of sliding around inside her as I softened.

I moved down, and put my lips to her just used pussy. She smelled fresh from her shower, but salty, sweaty, musky and 'womanly' from our lovemaking. She has a female smell that is hard to describe in words, but always makes me hard ... it's intoxicating!

We broke apart, but neither of us wanted to leave the bed. I pulled her into a cuddle. Neither of us said a word! Not for a long, long time! We just looked into each other's faces. We may have been searching for different things in each other's eyes. It wasn't for certain that either of us found it—but both smiled at finding ... something. At long, Sarah was the first to speak,

"Jamie, you really are an amazing lover!"

"Thank you, honey. I had a very responsive partner to work with."

"Thank you, darling!" she smiled and blushed.

"Sarah, now that we are no longer in the grip of passion, I want to say it again, so you know it ... I love you, and I choose you to be with forever! Whatever else happens to us, you need to know that!"

She teared up, "I do know it Jamie! And I hope you know how I feel about you!"

"Actually, I don't! I don't know how you feel about me at all! But I don't want you to tell me now. You tell me how you feel about me ... after you really know! After you are through with what you need to do! You tell me then Sarah!"

"A-Alright, Jamie. But to give you a preview; I have strong feelings for you, and I put them in my lovemaking with you tonight!"

"Thank you, sweetheart!"

We both stayed awake the rest of the night, just cuddling, occasionally touching, kissing, but mostly just looking into each other's eyes. We were both miserably tired the next morning when our children attacked us in our bed, but we retaliated like a unified force, hitting all of their ticklish spots, driving them into a frenzy of giggles, and plaintive cries of,

"No more Daddy! Mommy, please stop!"

I looked over at Sarah, and the sweet but tired smile she gave me, made my heart skip a beat! Her messy curly hair, and the fresh morning blush on her pretty face were too much for me. She noticed my watching her and gave me a questioning look, but I answered her unasked question with a loving smile of my own. She understood and giggled, covering her mouth demurely to hide it.

The idea of opening our marriage a little on 'date nights' was to put some excitement into our own lovemaking, and our marriage. But the reality of her sneaking out later to be with the same man again, was adultery. This was also on my mind as I looked at her. She cheated on me! I guess most men would kick her adulterous, slutty ass out the door.

Since I helped to create this predicament, I had no choice, but to let her see this through to its conclusion, hoping she would come to her senses. If it was just an affair, it will burn itself out. I know that she loves me, even if I am not allowing her to say it yet.

But I will see Janet on Friday ... nothing changes that!

~ ~ ~

On Thursday night, Sarah left for her editorial meeting, and Sherri and I took the kids out to one of their favorite pizza and game restaurants. We sat and ate our god-awful pizza while Claire and Todd hit the gaming circuit. The ran from game to game with long strips of tickets, as we helped each other keep an eye on them.

I watched Sherri with my kids, and smiled. She was very good with them and they loved her.

That first day that I met her, she simply walked into my house, stripped off her micro-mini jeans shorts and short halter top, on her way out to my courtyard ... completely naked. She loved being nude, she loved he Sun, and she loved sex.

We developed a real genuine love of, and respect for each other over the years, and we cherished our intimacy together. It wasn't deep abiding love like I have for Sarah, but a sort of understanding ... a deep mutual respect.

Tonight, I noticed that she was sweet, and motherly to my kids, and they responded to her like another mother. She was adult, but was gentle with them and they obeyed her. She was like a wife with me tonight, and I was enjoying the feeling. I looked at her thinking these things, until she noticed and asked,

"What, Jamie? What are you thinking when you look at me like that?"

I told her exactly what I was thinking, and she smiled a very sweet smile, got up to sit next to me, and she opened her mouth and pushed her lips into mine. Claire appeared out of nowhere, like kids often do, and said,

"Auntie Sherri! You kissed my Daddy!" Sherri giggled and said to the pretty eight-year-old,

"Well come here darling, so I can kiss you too!"

Claire squealed with delight and climbed into Sherri's lap, and Sherri kissed her sweetly and motherly on the lips. She looked over at me, and I gave her a husbandly smile. She blushed, and handed Claire to me, I asked my sweet Daughter,

"Well how about me? Do you have one for me too Princess?"

"Oh, Daddy! I always have kisses for you! Millions!"

She crawled up on my lap and gave me a sweet kiss on the lips. She looked over my face with her angelic little smile and said,

"I love you Daddy ... and Mama Sherri too!" Sherri put her hand to her mouth to keep from bursting into tears.

"Now, go find you Brother, sweetie!"

Sherri came over and stood behind my chair with her hands on my shoulders. When Claire disappeared again, she leaned down and breathed in my ear, still a little choked up,

"I love being with you ... like this! Jamie, your Daughter ... called me Mama! I almost ... cried!"

She was too choked up to risk saying anything more, and she just kissed me sweetly on the cheek. Then when she recovered enough for actual words, she said, as she gently patted my shoulders,

"I'll get the kids ready to go, Jamie darling!"

The kids piled in the back of the car, and Sherri and I settled them in their child seats. I opened Sherri's door for her, and we drove them home; they argued in the back seat, like they always do! Sherri reached over and took my free hand resting on my thigh.

She had a loving smile on her face as she massaged the back of my hand with her soft tiny hand. At home, she got Todd into a pair of pajamas, and dressed Claire for bed tucking her in and telling her a little story. I played my usual game with Todd called 'the goodnight monster'! I growl and tromp on the stairs and down the hallway telling him that the 'goodnight monster' is coming.

He squealed in fearful delight, jumped into the bed, and covered himself up to his eyeballs, and giggled unceasingly, as the goodnight monster grabbed him, tickled him, kissed him goodnight tucking him in. Sherri looked on, covering her mouth trying not to laugh.

Then I take a few dramatic steps into my daughter's room, and after making sure she is properly tucked in, I say,

"The goodnight prince is here to bid his beautiful princess a fond adieu until the 'morrow! I must part with you anon, so sleep tight, my Princess!"

"Oh Daddy, you are so silly!"

I kissed her and wished her a sweet good night, she looked up at us with her perfect face and said, "Night Daddy, night Auntie Sherri, I love you!" I lead Sherri out with a hand on her back, turned off their lights, and escorted her down stairs. It was eight-o'clock, and we still had more than two hours until Sarah would arrive home.

I got a glass of wine for each of us, and we settled on the couch with some soft music in the background. We talked about the kids and how delightful they were, just like two parents. Sherri spoke lovingly about my children, and I told her that she would make wonderful mother. She blushed, but to cover it up, she made a joke,

"Why Jamie! Is that a proposal? If it is, I accept darling! Yes, I will marry you!"

I laughed, but I was thinking to myself as she teased me, "Man, I could sure do a lot worse than to have this sweet little girl as my wife and a mother for my children!"

She giggled musically as she leaned over and gave me a sisterly kiss, which quickly turned into a lover's kiss, as she moaned into my mouth. I asked her to come over and straddle me, I wanted to talk to her. She looked confused, but did as I asked. She was dressed in tight jeans and a knit shirt, as I was.

She straddled me facing me, resting on her haunches on my knees. I had my hands on her hips and she had hers on my shoulders. I said,

"Sherri, I want you to tell me a secret!"

"Anything, darling! What you like to know?"

"I know that you and Sarah tell each other everything so, I want to know what she told you about her date on Tuesday night!"

"What makes you think she told me anything?"

"Sherri! I know she did!" I was bluffing.

"Alright, alright, she told me, but I can't tell you!" she said resolutely.

"Sherri, what you tell me, might help to save my marriage! I know about David, and am letting her see him, so I need to know!"

"Oh sweetie, but what about your proposal, are you jilting me already?"

She tried to make a joke. But I took her pretty face in my hands brought her toward me and I kissed her. She closed her eyes, moaned with pleasure, relaxing her lips into mine, then she said dreamily,

"What do you want to know, Jamie?"

"Everything she told you!"

"If she ever finds out that I told you, I will kill you Jamie—I will absolutely draw and quarter you!"

"Understood! Killed! Drawn and quartered!" I said, and she giggled.

"Okay, well um, this was the second time she saw him after the initial night. The first time—last week, she met him at a very nice restaurant, and he was very charming—according to her! He charmed her into following him back to his place. She said that they were almost undressed by the time they got into his house, and he carried her upstairs to his plush bedroom.

"They played a little in the bed, and she needed him to be inside her. Jamie, I'm sorry if any of this hurts you, but you did ask! Anyway, she um, used her mouth, you know to help bring him to full um, length. He is about eight inches or so according to her. Well he slid it into her slowly, and she said she came right away. It hurt, but he was being do romantic, that it didn't matter to her.

"She said that they um, like, did it for about forty minutes to an hour, and he came inside her. Jamie darling, are you sure you want to hear this?"

"Yeah Sherri, keep going!"

"Well, um, they did it like six or seven times, and she was in tears having to say goodbye to him, and they set up the next date."

"The next time, this Tuesday, she went over to his house, and she said that she was expecting romance and candlelight over a fancy restaurant table. But he just ordered Chinese in, and popped a bottle of wine. She said that it started to look to her, like she was going to be just a piece-of-ass to him. She tried to make the best of it, and they made out on the couch for a while.

"He took her by the hand, and led her into his bedroom. She said that he was trying to be romantic by undressing her, but he was a little clumsy and she ended up doing it herself, and they just crawled into bed together. They started with all the preliminaries, you know, fore play."

Sherri's story was interrupted when my phone rang. I held her hand as she reached way back behind her with her other arm to get it from the table. I pulled her back in, and she held it so we could both hear,

"Jamie's residence!" She said with a little giggle and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, hi Sherri darling!" the voice said.

"Hi, Sarah!"

"Look, honey! Tell Jamie that we are going a little late tonight and I might be home after eleven! Just having trouble deciding on a new author. Um, how's it going? Kids in bed?"

"Yup! All quiet upstairs, and they were visited by the goodnight monster, and the goodnight prince!"

"Oh, right ... Jamie's cute little games, the kids love that! Alright, you guys be good ... or not! See you later honey!"

"Okay Sarah, bye!"

The Sherri rings off, and asks me,

"What were we talking about?" she asked.

"Fore play. I was telling you that I didn't know what it was!" I was teasing her!

"Mmm, Jamie it isn't anything I can tell you, I have to show you! Since we have an additional hour..."

"Story first, then fore play sweetie!" I said.

"Okay, so they just, well I will show you fore play later Jamie, so they did that, and she said that she became immediately aroused when he pulled out his big um, thing, his ... cock, since he apparently was no good at fore play."

I moved my hands from Sherri's hips to her ass, and pulled her in a little closer, so we were nearly nose-to-nose with her forearms resting on my shoulders and her hands loosely clasped around my neck. She squealed, kissed me, and continued,

"She said just the sight of it turned her on, and he kissed her um, down there and she moaned, as she said she became wetter. He slid it into her, and started stroking her. She said it hurt, but was nice later as he thrust into her with long athletic strokes.

"She said she came twice as he was um, inside her, and again when he came, um spurted in her. Apparently, she let him do it without a condom. Well, anyway, they raided the kitchen and he made her a snack with some leftover Chinese, and wine.

"And then she let him um, do it with her twice more. She said that 'Prince Charmless,' as she called him, hurt her when they were screwing since he is so big, and he was a little rougher than before. They lay together just kissing and she slipped up when she moaned, and called him Jamie. You see Jamie, she was thinking of you.

"She also said that after she left, she felt used by this guy, and just sat in her car, crying. Jamie, it doesn't sound like she had a very good time."

Sherri finished her story, and I tugged at her knit shirt, and she pulled it up over her head, she never wears a bra with casual clothes, so I played with her incredible, hard, brown little tits as they bounced free. She closed her eyes and moaned as I sucked her nipples into my mouth.

I unzipped her jeans so the back would pucker a little, and I could explore her tiny ass. She was becoming very aroused and wanted to go upstairs,

"Oh, Jam-Jamie! Let's go uhhh ... oh shit that feels so good ... uh go upstairs hon-honey ... I need ... mmm ... I need to show you ... oh, my-god Jamie, um ... fore ... fore play! Oh Jaammiiee ... I love that!"

I laughed at my little aroused playmate, and picked her up and carried her upstairs. She quickly pulled off her Jeans and panties, and I undressed, and we were in bed. I kissed my way down her tiny slender body. I raised her arms above her head, and kissed her silky-soft shoulders, her little armpits, her neck, and paid special attention to her tits, and her hardening little nips.

I kissed her stomach, and she giggled when I tickled her bellybutton with my tongue. I grabbed her tiny butt, as I pulled her in, diddled her clit with the tip of my tongue until she came. I opened her pussy lips with my thumbs, and tasted her juicy, sweet little flower, with my lips and tongue, as she moaned deliriously. She said, semi-conscious,