Jamie, Yvonne, Sarah, David, Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jamie ... I ... oh my-god ... think you ... oh god sweetie ... Jamie I think ... you already know ... mmm ... about fore ... fore play! Oh yes, baby ... just like that! Oh shit, is that proposal ... still on the table baby? Oh Jamie!!! That's sooo good!!!"

I said, "Thanks to you sweetie, you were a great teacher! And, yes! The proposal is still on the table!"

She giggled and said, "Don't tease me! I will accept, and you will have to marry me ... I'm a lawyer, remember? Oh, yes put it in! Mmm ... fuck me Jamie! Fuck me harder baby!!!"

I started out hard and used long strong strokes with her right from the jump. Her body was a little brown fucking machine as she pushed up against me, vigorously pushing hard with each of my strokes. She came twice as I stroked her, and once more when I spurted inside her.

"Ohhh, Jaammiiee!" she moaned, "You are the best darling. If that proposal still on the table, I accept! I accept! Darling I love you so much!"

I laughed, and said, "Yes, it is honey. If I weren't already married, I would pick you up in my arms and carry you away to live with me in my castle, as my sweet princess!"

"Oh, Jamie. Um do we uh, have time ... for one more time!"

"Alas, my sweet princess, the queen is expected anon. We must save our love for the 'morrow!"

"Jamie, you are a very strange person, you know that?" Then she fell back in rivulets of giggles.

"Well, I was shooting for freaky, but I'll accept strange ... strange is good!" I said, and she laughed uncontrollably, we laid there, just engaging in a little 'dick and pussy' play for a while, kissing, and fucking each other's mouths with our tongues!

Then she sat up, still wearing nothing but her gorgeous nude and tousled hair, and became serious. She looked me straight in the eyes and said,

"Jamie, Sarah is stupid! She has no idea what a wonderful man she has. She is throwing it all away for a ... a prick! After she told me her story, I told her how stupid I thought she was being, pushing you away! I told her that if she threw you away, I would take you in less than a heartbeat—less than half a heartbeat!"

"Jamie, if you ever find yourself single, I would give you my hard little body every night for the rest of my life, and be the most loving and steadfast wife you ever had! You Daughter already calls me Mama Sherri!" I smiled at her and said,

"Sarah knows her own mind, and she is an adult. She has likely already decided whether to accept or reject David ... and me!" I took Sherri in my arms,

"And, my dear sweet friend and lover, I see the way you are with Claire and Todd, and I know that you would be an amazing mother. If I found myself single, I would be a fool not to consider you for a life partner! To give you that proposal for real, Sherri! But failing that, I would be jealous of whomever you end up with, my darling little girl!"

She was fully in tears as she pulled me down on top of her, and let me fuck her again. I fucked her hard and fast as she bucked hard against me. I came deep, deep inside her tiny cunt as she quaked and shook with a strong orgasm. We rose and showered together.

In the shower, we just stood under the water in a loose embrace, and just held each other without saying a word. I turned off the water, found the biggest, fluffiest towel I own, and wrapped her up in it. I dried her body with soft pats, from that oversized towel. I sat her on the bed and lovingly, gently dried her hair.

"Was I falling in love with this little girl?" I wondered.

She looked up at me with a child-like face. I could see tears finding an easy course from her pretty eyes down over her cheeks. Her eyes widened and she said,

"Jamie, I will always love you!"

I was so touched that I just smiled trying not to cry myself. She pulled off the towel, straddled me, and pushed her hungry little open mouth into mine. I pulled her in close, and I could swear I could feel her heart beating against mine. Her body was warm, and flushed from the shower. She felt amazing!

It was a little after ten when we were again downstairs, after we each picked a room and checked on the kids (our kids, tonight), she ended up kissing Todd, and tucking him in, and I kissed my lovely Claire, she moaned something I didn't understand, but never woke up. I watched her sleep for a minute—my littlest angel! Down stairs I opened another bottle of wine, and decided to teach Sherri to play backgammon.

By the time Sarah walked in at about ten-forty, Sherri was getting pretty good. I forgot that she is a lawyer, and her very nimble mind quickly figured out the odds. I got up and put my arms around a very surprised Sarah, who just lightly patted me on the back,

"Love you, Jamie!" She said seemingly distracted.

Sherri rose, hugged her friend, and said, "Well, two's company, three's a crowd, so I better head back home!"

Sarah pulled her in closer and said, "No, stay Sherri! Stay with us darling!"

I got my pretty wife a glass of wine, and the three of us laughed and talked and teased until we decided to all go to bed together. But I asked Sherri to give us while, then to come and join us.

Sarah took my hand and led me to our bed, she asked me to undress her, as she turned, and pulled her wavy curls up out of the way. and I undid her slowly and with lots of kisses and touches as each part of her body bared itself in turn to my hands and lips. For the first time I can remember, Sarah was shaking, as she stood before me completely naked! She betrayed herself by saying,

"Mmm, darling! That's the way a woman wants to be undressed by a man!" I just smiled. She said softly,

"Take me to bed, Jamie!"

A guy needs no more encouragement than that, and I slid in with her. We kissed and touched, sending chills through each other's bodies! She took my cock into her mouth, and brought me to hardness and said,

"Mmm, baby! You taste so good to me! I love your sweet cock, baby!"

She continued to stroke me as she played with my balls. She was not stopping even when she knew I was close, and I stiffened and released into her mouth. She greedily swallowed everything I had to give her, and I shuddered with each pulse into her pretty face. She giggled when I was drained flashing her amazing smile, and gave me a very sweet cum-tasting kiss.

We touched, and fondled for long enough for me to recover my tumescence, and she wanted my inside her. I massaged her breasts as I slid into her, until her slender body quaked and shuddered beneath me!

We were both into it, and into it, neither of us holding back; me thrusting and she pushing up to meet me ... breathing and hearts beating ... hard ... urgent ... until her body succumbed to waves of pleasure flowing through her. She shook, she swore, she cursed me, she loved me, she shuddered uncontrollably, until her body finally came to a ...complete ... dead ... still!

Breathing ... moaning ... I love to so much Jamie ... please ... please ... hold me ... kiss me ... caress me!

I kissed her sweetly ... just lips ... lips barely meeting! I touched her ... just finger tips ... finger tips floating over her ... breasts ... stomach!

"I love you too my sweet, sweet Sarah!"

"Jamie never leave me!"

"Sarah, you are my one and only!"

Quiet!

Peaceful blessed quiet!

Then quickly shattered by a little brown naked girl piercing the veil of love and sex we build around us. Welcome, intrusion by Sherri!

I rose to shower letting Sherri play with my freshly made-love-to wife. It felt so good to feel the water running over my body again. I played with my prick as I soaped it to hardness. But I saved the finish for Sherri, since Sarah will insist that I make love to our sweet friend, sister, lover, and member of our family.

Sarah had taken to Sherri right away when I first introduced them, likely recognizing immediately the innate sweetness, and guilelessness of the pretty little suntanned girl. Sherri loves our children like they were her own.

She was helped change diapers, make up milk bottles, and sang soft little songs to them in their cradles. They have grown up with her around, and have a deep love for their 'Auntie Sherri.' With Sarah out for work or sanity nights out with girlfriends, Sherri has cheerfully helped me with the kids, and becoming like a second wife to me, and mother to them.

She and Claire became the best of friends since Sherri took her out to lunch on Saturdays and spoiled her rotten in the shops at the mall. Sarah was not into sharing me with other women, but she had no problem giving me to Sherri. She was not jealous, and often loved watching me with her sweet friend.

I came in, still drying my body and watching Sarah make love to Sherri. The girls know what the other needs and wants, and each kiss, each touch, each gentle caress, each rubbing together of body parts, is carefully made to satisfy their partner.

Sherri is kissing and licking Sarah's pussy crouched with her pretty, tiny ass in the air. I could not resist sliding my still hard cock into her conveniently proffered pussy. I gently played with her moist nether-lips putting my face into her sweet cunt, as she pushed back against my invading lips and tongue.

"Oh Jamie, please put it in me!"

I grabbed her tiny hips and slowly, teased her with my tip, sliding it along her lips, and then inside. I needed to feel her warmth around me and suspended further fore play. I started fucking my sweet friend, pushing her mouth into Sarah's pussy, making my wife moan with the increased pleasure.

I was hot, and she was so tight inside that I came quickly, tipping her over the edge as I spurted into her. I held her hips tight, and just let my juices flow into her, shuddering with each spurt. I didn't make love to her, that would wait for another session; I fucked her hard and quick. I shuddered as I felt the supreme pleasure of releasing into her sweet, warm bottom.

She lifted her mouth from Sarah's pussy as she came, pushing back against me to get me in her as deep as possible. This reverse positon is one that is quite good for men with smaller equipment, since it allows deeper penetration and hits very sensitive spots inside her.

She was moaning as I place one hand on her stomach, and used the other one to massage her ass, her rosy-red little pucker, and her pussy. She became so excited with her pushing back against me, that as I came out of her, she tooted! We all laughed like crazy at her backward burp.

She fell off to the side laughing, and I collapsed on top of my wife. Then a second later we all held our noses when the malodor wafted over us from her little squeaker. Sarah and I teased her about it mercilessly, but she laughed as well! She was so cute, kneeling on the bed, completely naked, with her face turning crimson red, and her hands on her offending butt cheeks.

Sarah reached down and stuffed me inside her, moving her hips seductively to keep me in, and increased my hardness. She wrapped her legs around me and I started just fucking her—not making love to her—fucking her, because that's what she wanted ... hard and fast! I quickly brought her into the zone, and she came within two or three strokes of my release inside her.

I love being with my two girls, but I do not want to lose the most important of the two—my beloved Sarah. Despite her ardor tonight, I knew the jury was still deliberating on our marriage, and my life.

Sherri receives constant pressure from other men and offers for dates, but I am the only man she allowed to have sexual relations with her. She does accept dinner dates, but her little brown pussy pretty much belongs to me—and Sarah! If I lost Sarah, I might think about Sherri very seriously. But I would be absolutely devastated if I ever lost Sarah to another man.

How can a five-foot-seven, skinny, slightly effeminate man with a ponytail and a small pecker, ever compete with a tall handsome, rich, manly man with a seven-inch trouser-monster. I felt helpless and somewhat frustrated with the comparison to David, and Sarah's obvious preference for him.

Sarah rose, grabbed Sherri's hand and pulled her into the shower laughing and giggling. They laughed and giggled as they soaped and fondled, and kissed soapy lips with soapy lips, and touched soapy body parts with soapy fingers.

I was ready with a warm towel for both of them, but it was Sarah that I took into my arms to help her dry her petite tight little bod. She sat on my lap on the edge of the bed as I dried her curls to their light golden brown radiance. She turned around, and straddled me, pushing her lovely tit into me, and kissed me sweetly.

"Thank you Jamie darling!" She closed her eye again and kissed me with the sweetest kiss possible.

Then, she fluttered them open, looked at me, just painted my face with her eyes and smiled. I don't know what she was thinking, and never will I don't suppose. She didn't say a word, but kissing me then was something she needed to do urgently for a reason of her own.

I needed to do something manly I thought, still worried about the pathetic comparison I made to David, and picked Sarah up in my arms and carried her to the bed, and tossed her gently into the rumpled mess of sheets pillows and blankets. Then I slid in next to her, and asked her,

"Sarah, what do you see when you look at me, the way you just did?"

She turned toward me on her side with her head propped up, and just smiled at me. She looked at me again through her inscrutable smile and asked me back,

"What do you think I see?"

"A short, skinny, effeminate guy with a ponytail, and a little dick! Not much of a comparison to what you are getting used to!"

"Is that what you think I see?"

"Well, yeah!"

"Since you have given me a deadline of one more week, I will tell you then, what I see Jamie!"

"Well, I guess that's fair! Hope it's something good!" She laughed and said,

"Not telling!" Then she gave me a smirk like she has a secret she is not sharing.

Sherri was still drying her hair, watching this lack of communication between husband and wife, frustrated that she couldn't tell Sarah that she would give her left tit to have what Sarah has with me—I have heard her say that before. But now she keeps her professional demeanor, and says only,

"Who's up for raiding the refrigerator?"

Both Sarah and I let go of our tight tense smiles, and laughed at our pretty little comic relief; Sarah said,

"C'mon Jamie, let's help her!"

Sherri was the first one down the stairs and still completely nude. Sarah grabbed a short robe, and I slipped into a pair of jeans. Sherri is still looking into the fridge, bent over at the waist with her pretty little brown ass pointed toward us, displaying her lovely clamshell pussy, and tiny a-hole.

It is too much for Sarah, who felt compelled to slide her hand over Sherri's ass, and teased her pussy lips from behind. Sarah giggled as she massaged her pussy lips, and she even fingered Sherri's puckered little butt-hole.

"Uhhh, you can keep that up all night honey!" Sherri said wiggling her butt. I told Sarah,

"Be careful hon, that thing backfires!" and they both burst into laughter, after Sherri's little back-burp in the bedroom.

Sherri came out with cheeses, lettuce, tomatoes, and some sliced ham. Sarah got the bread, and I reached over my little brown friend, and pulled out some mayo, and a jar of sliced pickles. All the makings for some ham and Swiss sandwiches on rye.

The girls made the sandwiches, and I twisted the tops off of three beers. Sherri took her bottle and rolled the ice cold bottle sweat across her warm tits, and slid the bottle down between her legs as she shuddered. I told her that I wanted that bottle, and she kissed the mouth of the bottle and handed it to me.

I was eager to collect my vicarious kiss from the bottle, as Sarah just rolled her eyes and laughed. I added to the comedy by drinking from the bottle, and saying, "Ohhh, that was sooo good!" Sherri cooed, but covered it with both hands to her mouth.

Sarah had other ideas as she grabbed the bottle from me, swigged a little bit, kissed me and forced it into my mouth. after I swallowed, I said,

"Sorry Sherri, I liked this one better" now it was Sarah's turn to giggle.

Sarah had responded so well to me earlier, but was still a little distant—purposefully hard to read, purposefully vague!

I was not getting anything out of her, before my arbitrary deadline of next week. That was the time I gave her to be with David one more time before I allowed her to tell me how she felt about him ... and about me. And most importantly, what she sees when she looks at me with that vague smile of hers. She was keeping mum until then.

In giving her a week to think about it, I was just protecting myself from her giving me an easy and insincere answer until I knew that she was sure how she felt, and how she saw me.

We sat on our stools around the kitchen island, and munched, talked, laughed, and drank. I looked at Sarah and she smiled at me. It was in the neighborhood of a 'Mona Lisa' smile; pretty, enigmatic, inscrutable!

"What the fuck does that smile mean?" I wondered to myself. But my answer to her smile was just a slight one of my own, then dropping my eyes.

I made love to Sarah gently and sweetly once more, and she absolutely insisted that I have Sherri as well. But not like before ... I made love to her instead, long and sweetly taking my time to bring her to the precipice and then with a few gentle strokes, I nudged her over it!

She was gentle and loving, and I as I looked down into that angelic face, I was thinking how easy it might be to fall in love with this girl. Afterward, Sherri slipped into her knit top and jeans before morning leaving Sarah and me by ourselves in the bedroom, in case the kids came in.

Sherri stopped at the door to the bedroom, turned and looked at me with a sweet half-smile, then she returned to her little bed on the couch. I would have given a thousand dollars to know what she was thinking, lying curled up on the couch, with me just upstairs.

The kids didn't come into our room, they invaded Sherri's sanctuary on the couch instead, since they knew she was there. She pulled them in, hugging and kissing both of them, and got up to get them cleaned up, and teeth brushed. She made them breakfast, and lunches for school. She helped to shepherd them into their school clothes, as Sarah and I arrived on the scene.

We helped out pretty friend with our children, and Sherri volunteered to drive them to school, giving us some alone time. Sherri kissed us, and herded Claire and Todd out to her car. This left me with my non-communicative wife, just to talk about a few inconsequential things. Sarah readied herself for work, and gave me just a quick kiss on the cheek on her way into the garage to her car.

That particular morning, being alone meant being lonely to me, as I finished my coffee and lightly buttered toast. I thought about my impending split with Sarah, and the loss of her to a man who is not even close to being worthy of her. I was sure that David hadn't the faintest clue as to what a magnificent woman she is...

...albeit, sometimes a little mysterious!

~ ~ ~

[Concluded in Chapter 03]