All Comments on 'Jamie, Yvonne, Sarah, David, Ch. 03'

by Michael142

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks

For completing this series. There is a good mix of story and sex, I think.

As in most of you stories, the characters are developed well, even the children. i can see them clearly in my mind as I read.

Very nice job!

A

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
For the most part I have enjoyed all of the Jamie Stories.

But regardless of that, many of these characters seem to have multiple personalities are Skitzoids. (Sp. )

When Jamie told Janet what Anna did, "I would NEVER do that to you. " but she did.

When Janet dissed Jamie, and he met Sarah, she said "I would NEVER do that to you. ". But she did exactly what Janet did and more.

And Jamie walks away from both Anna and Janet for being shit on, but later takes it and much more from Sarah.

Jamie is a very tender and loving guy. Everything a woman wants, except for his penis, apparently. But why on earth didn't he tell Sarah when she started cheating, "get out". Why did he ever agree to "options" on date night.

Was he just a wimp?

Too many inconsistencies in the character development part of the story.

Otherwise I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree, the characters are not internally consistent, which is very confusing as a reader. It felt very Alice in Wonderland, so was hard to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A nicely told series easily a 5. The story seems quite true to life with the characters all having mixed attractions, jealousies, recriminations, and forgivenesses Apparently they all decided that a bit of strange now and then, and a more than a bit of not so strange was no a deal breaker. Whatever works guys. The characters being contradictory is perhaps the most realistic part of the story.

HardsoftailHardsoftail6 months ago

I enjoyed the series of both stories, but some part of me would have like to see Jammie back with Janet.

Keep writing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous