All Comments on 'Jamie's Descent Pt. 05'

by nikkiesilk

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!!!

Five stars plus. Keep it up!!!

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
solid four stars

it didn't quite get me off, but very erotic reading.. keep writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
After life

Here I come, sweet sweet rest embrace me.

loveevolloveevolover 2 years ago

Wow, it's harsh at one min. And hot soft and erotic the next, I wish this story can keep going, thanx

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such a wonderfully erotic story. I was completely taken by surprise at the turn this took from blackmailed sex slave to an employee with some incredible benefits. Your description of how they managed to break Jamie down was very well thought out and written while being deeply disturbing but then those are the facts of things like brainwashing and emotional/mind control techniques. I was very excited to come across this story after reading some of your new work which was also very impressive. I do wish you would have continued this tale since it was constantly intriguing and lacked the lull in action that many stories tend to suffer from. I still want to thank you for creating such an intense story that managed to show how emotionally confusing a situation like this would be while still allowing it to be entertaining and wildly hot as well.

J.D.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous