All Comments on 'Jamie's Story'

by Michael142

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
HerLittleGuyHerLittleGuyalmost 8 years ago
I'd love to see where this goes

If you choose to continue, it'll be interesting to read how Jamie / Jill and friends arrange their lives and relationships to accept the free-spirited experimenters inside them. Very cool story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Awesome!

Great story line! Just the right mix of sexy and real, great work!!

SirCarlSirCarlalmost 8 years ago
Very well done.

Really well thought out, written, and presented.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
Good story, I enjoyed it.

Butt I'm not buying it. Whats Toms story bi curious I guess. Jill goes out with Anna and watches her fuck gym boy, not likely. That's enough of that.

Now for cross dressing, I think to pull it off a guy would really have to learn to speakwomaneze. I think I would know if a guy was already standing on third base if I was trying to score, just being pretty is not enough. I've never experienced something like this, as far as I know.

Fun enough story withsome good characters, did you ever go to that club, specificly the outdoor patio before, I'm familiar with it from one of your other stories, I thought I was reading one over. Lots of other writers use the same phrase in their other stories stories, its kind of fun to find them. Keep on keeping on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please DO Continue

This is an excellent example of the Lit part of literotica. I was engrossed by the story, far more than the erotic parts. Please do continue with the story and these characters.

John73UKJohn73UKalmost 8 years ago
over contrived...

I loved the first half of the story and was looking forward to the outcome between Tom & Jill and even the 4 of them...but then you had an extra unneeded dimension - the gym guys and another Rebecca. It became too complex and unbelievable...

curricdcurricdalmost 8 years ago
Great story

This was a great story. I was totally involved in it, this is a great romantic novel. As a CD it really it home. It brought out some strong emotions. I hope there is more to come. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Jamie's storie

I loved it made me hot storie is well written I hope you continue

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Continue

Very well developed. I definitely want to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More of the Story

I want to hear when you fuck Tom for the first time.

Carolyne131Carolyne131over 1 year ago

Interesting story but it needs to be continued. Complicate the heck out of it and let it finds its own course. But great so far. Cheers!

Carolyne131Carolyne131over 1 year ago

Waiting for the next chapter

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous