All Comments on 'Jamie's Tail Pt. 01'

by JackieH2

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
The TALE of the TAIL??????

You have used numerous words that the average person would not use in normal circumstances but you dont know how to spell a simple word like TALE ...I thought I was going to read a story about a person called Jamie who grew a TAIL!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
dear author

I have read Jackies story as much is it was published (part 3) and I waited for the next part because it was good written and so far entertaining. This shorter version is not better at all I think. I don't know what happened but I think before was a lot better. I remember what you said eventhought its deleted, but as I wrote then its up to you how you do it. but being in a hurry and loosing a lot of details that count is not an option I guess.

flgndrhollanderflgndrhollanderabout 15 years ago
Good tale of tail

Very nice. Please ignore the criticisms of people who cannot spell, cannot appreciate a play on words, and cannot offer a constructive suggestion. Keep on writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Love your characters

I enjoyed the strength of the female -- confident enough to take the lead -- and the reaction of our hero who is embarrassed and would like to crawl away but can't because he is drawn to someone unlike anyone he has ever known. Well written. (Maybe for Australians a piece of tail is a foreign concept. Found it interesting that the critic was attracted by someone growing a tail. Now that's kinky!)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago

As a first-generation Canadian from a long line of Geordies I read your story with lightly different interest. I thought it was great. I've watched that ferry with a resident cousin.

I liked the characters and their development. I got the plays on words, and I know you can spell 'tale'. Your guy was pretty much describing me as a young green (probably even greener)fellow. I was somewhat older before I found a (Swiss) girl who took the same interest your girl took. I could scarcely believe it. Blessings on her.

Now that I know there was an earlier version, I'll look for it.

Scotsman69Scotsman69about 15 years ago
A fine tale

Thank you Jackie. Reminded me of my student days in Newcastle, but that's not the point. Your dialogue is. Superb and very sexy portrait. More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Delightful

I love the rewrite of this. I thought it was an amazing piece of writing before, but this is even better. Well Done. Your writing is exceptionally fine, and I have to say, I can barely wait for the next installment. It's a pleasure to find writing of such sensitivity and quality on this site. Some of us here downunder actually appreciate such finesse, since we are not all ignorant clods. Keep writing please!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous