All Comments on 'Jan, Marie & Me Makes Three'

by EmmisDos

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
pretty hot stories

though I'm not sure I could play the male in this role. He's to submissive, saving himself for marriage while his fiancee the slut let Charley take her virginity during the engagement. While he's on active duty his fiancee is a bisexual whore with 2 live in lovers. After his return she's still doing Charley, even with him asleep in the room. He only found out when Jan started to do him. Later everyone is mad at Charley for getting her pregnant, but he shouldn't be blamed for assuming that they would continue their previous relationship. Why would he expect her actions to change from engagement to marriage? So while her husband is on tour, proud that he has resisted the temptation of hot asian ladies, his wife is living with her lover. I guess he is so greatfull that Marie allowed him to enter her relationship with Jan that her actions are not relevant. This submissiveness continues throughout their relationship. In the next story, during the vacation, Marie has him working all day to pay 'rent' while she's out partying, fucking her friends etc. No assistance is offered, little gratitude is expressed. After he makes dinner they throw him a mercy fuck to keep him in line. Marie has him pretty well trained at this point, though its a life style I couldn't accept. He does get some strange but its incidental to her getting what she wants. She comes across as a very self centered and uncaring person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous