Jan, Marie & Me Makes Three

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EmmisDos
EmmisDos
89 Followers

After breakfast in the hotel restaurant we headed out to enjoy our first day of Fantasy Fest in Key West. Jan wore flip-flops, shorts and a thin pink halter-top without a bra. Marie had holstered her B-cup boobs in a sheer white bra under a white t-shirt, shorts and sandals. I was in a Fantasy Fest t-shirt from the hotel gift shop and shorts with sneakers. We were all attired in the "uniform of the day" for most days in the Florida Keys and this was a gloriously sunny day.

I took a backpack with my trusty camera and plenty of spare film. I had strapped a compact tripod to the side.

We toured the town, stopping at the most famous landmarks like the Hemingway House, the southernmost point in the continental U.S. and others for pictures. As morning gave way to a hot afternoon we noticed more and more people wearing progressively less clothing, some down to nearly nothing. Of the barely clad women and some men, most were decorated with intricately painted body art.

We enjoyed lunch, key lime pie for dessert and more than a few beers at Sloppy Joe's Bar. After lunch we headed for the hotel for a siesta, then went out again, joining the growing crowd of happy, sometimes inebriated tourists.

Around six in the evening we found ourselves at Mallory Square again, where a crowd was gathering to enjoy another spectacular sunset. We agreed that we needed a photo of ourselves with the sunset in the background. I positioned the camera on the tripod and adjusted the focus. When the girls were ready I triggered the timer and hurried to join them while counting down the 10 seconds before the picture would be taken. I managed to get between them and rest my hands on their hips by the count of four. At the two-count, Jan quickly reached up and released the tie of her halter-top, baring her breasts just before I heard the click of the shutter.

Marie had noticed the action out of the corner of her eye. ''Hey, no fair," she cried, "Set it up again, Jack."

I walked around behind the camera to cock the shutter and set the timer again.

By this time forty or fifty people had noticed that Jan was standing there bare-breasted while I fiddled with the camera. Marie smiled at them, pulled her t-shirt up and uncoupled the front latch of her bra. Some on-lookers enjoyed the view while others took snapshots.

I triggered the timer again and hurriedly positioned myself between the girls. When I placed my hands on their hips, Jan grabbed my right hand and placed it on her right tit. As though they had planned it, Marie moved my left hand to her left breast just in time for the camera to catch an image of me with each hand on a boob and a big surprised grin on my face! This picture was going to be a very nice memento of our Key West vacation.

Those without cameras applauded and cheered the timing. Those with cameras captured dozens of shots of me with two beautiful uninhibited topless women.

While we gave the crowd time to get all of the pictures that they wanted, I let my hands wander, brushing over erect nipples, giving them a few playful tweaks. That activity resulted in some soft moans and squeals from two very turned on women!

As the crowd began to disburse, Marie whispered to me, "That was the most exciting and erotic thing that I've ever experienced!"

Marie and Jan agreed that it was time to visit the body painting shop. When we found it the artist was completing the painting of a woman in her early 20's. There were no walls separating the "studio" area from the rest of the space. The "model" was standing while the artist was seated on a stool airbrushing tiger stripes on her hips and thighs. There was an erotic charge in the air as the nude woman was visible to everyone who walked by and looked through the large window to the street. I admired both the work that he was doing and the woman's completely nude body. Jan asked for an appointment for herself and Marie.

"I'm just finishing up here," replied Butch, the artist, "I had a cancellation and Patty, here, didn't take as long as I had expected. Give me a few more minutes and I can paint you both, if you want. Have a seat and look through my picture book. Pick a theme and check the price list so we can get started with your choices. Depending on what you want you'll need to remove some or all of your clothing of course."

"No problem," Marie said, "We've both started with that over at Mallory Square."

The girls sat down and paged through Butch's photo album. Marie decided that she wanted to go the patriotic route with red, white and blue while Jan picked a simple painted-on bikini. Then, as Patty put her short skirt back on and stuffed her other clothing into her bag, Janet again untied and removed her halter-top. Then she removed her shorts revealing that she had worn no panties and she had no hair covering her pussy!

When Marie commented on her missing curly hair, Janice told her, "I shaved it while you guys were napping this afternoon, what do you think?"

Marie replied, "I shaved mine one time and it itched too much for me to want to do it again. Besides, I'm OK with showing everyone out there my boobs but I can't walk around showing absolutely everything!"

"That's OK, but I'm feeling pretty daring. I'll put my shorts back on after I'm painted but I can't guarantee that I'll keep them on." Jan said.

While she stood nude in the window, Butch did an excellent job of painting a bikini on Jan. When it was done she was still completely naked but appeared, at a casual glance, to be wearing a swimsuit. The only things that gave the "costume" away were her bouncing boobs when she moved and the serious "camel toe" down below.

Jan walked over to the waiting area and slipped her shorts on carefully so as not to damage her paint job. Marie removed her t-shirt and bra, then her shorts but kept her white panties on, and walked unashamedly to the work area in front of the window.

"If you don't mind, it would be best if you didn't wear the panties while I paint you. If you are going to remove them later it would look strange if the paint ended suddenly at your waistline," Butch told her.

Looking a little sheepish, Marie removed her panties and tossed them to me.

Butch completed her body-art in about an hour. She was painted from her neck to her knees (including her pubic hair) with red, white and blue stars and stripes. The job was so skillfully done that, when she walked, the flag appeared to be waving in a breeze.

When Butch was done and Marie had admired her new costume in the full-length mirror, she slipped her shorts on without her panties. I paid the artist and stuffed the girls' discarded clothing into my backpack. It was dark when we exited the shop with Marie and Jan talking and laughing and me watching for reactions by other people on the street. My own reaction was evident from the bulge in the front of my shorts.

We strolled the crowded streets, checking out others' costumes and generally enjoying the electrifying feeling of the girls being almost naked in the crowd. As we walked down Duvall Street, Marie whispered, "I feel so alive, more than I can ever remember feeling before."

Jan heard what Marie said and replied, "It's incredible, I'm so turned on and wet down below that I'm probably ruining the paint job."

"So, why don't you take your shorts off and see?" I slyly asked her.

"Don't mind if I do, smartass," said Jan.

With that she took a short detour into an alley. As Marie and I watched, she dropped her shorts to the ground and inspected herself. To her relief she found the paint intact and kicked her shorts off of her feet. She then picked them up and walked out of the alley wearing nothing but her flip-flop shoes. She handed the shorts to me and instructed me to put them in the backpack because she wasn't going to need them anymore.

We proceeded to walk the crowded streets with occasional stops in bars, where we saw other partially or totally unclad painted people, for liquid courage breaks. The girls were popular targets for photographers and I must have used a dozen rolls of film on them and other Fantasy Fest celebrants. The girls ate it up, posing provocatively for the pictures.

Eventually we began to tire and the girls indicated to me that they were both too tired to continue (as well as horny as hell). We headed for the hotel with Jan going ahead to the room and Marie and me stopping at a convenience store along the way for snacks, beer and wine. Marie's "costume" got stares from the men in the store as well as from the clerk. She gave them a good show as she dug some cash from one of the pockets of her tight short shorts. Her movements animated her tits to the delight of the men who were watching her every move.

As I opened the door to our room I heard groaning and moaning. A quick glance at the bed revealed that Jan had showered the paint from her body. She was lying on her stomach wearing nothing. I thought, perhaps she was ill but, when I saw her movement and couldn't see her hands, I realized what she was doing. Her hips were raised and her legs were slightly spread. We could hear a soft buzzing sound and saw a chrome and black dildo alternately being rubbed over her clit and inserted into her hairless pussy. As Marie and I watched, Janice gasped and her body shook, then she let out a long moaning sigh as her orgasm subsided.

Eventually, as we stood transfixed, she rolled over slowly and made eye contact with us. "God, I really needed that," Jan told us as her breathing slowly returned to normal, "but I hadn't planned to put on such a show for ya'll."

Marie and I opened a couple of bottles, beer for me, and wine for them, and sat down on the bed with Jan to relax. Eventually Marie headed for the shower to get cleaned up and I moved to a chair. I was really tired and quickly fell asleep.

I don't know how long I was out but when I awoke, the light from the open bathroom door dimly lighted the room. I heard movement and moans from the direction of the bed. A glance revealed two naked bodies entwined, moving almost in unison. Marie was on top of Jan; her head between Jan's legs while Jan's head was hidden by Marie's spread legs!

This was a side of my Marie that I hadn't been aware of but was tremendously excited by! My cock responded with a salute. I stroked it absent-mindedly as I watched the girls complete their sixty-nine with gusto. Marie rolled off of Jan and noticed that I was awake and hard.

"You fell asleep and we were so damn horny that we just had to do something about it, so we started without you," she giggled. Looking pointedly at my hard-on, she continued, "Now that you're awake, you aren't going to waste that are you? Why don't you join us?"

I didn't need to be asked twice. As I moved over to the bed, both women smiled at me. I lay down beside Marie, pulled her to me and kissed her. I felt her breasts against my chest as my rock-hard cock pressed against her stomach. Her tongue probed my mouth and I responded in kind. I worked my hand between us and down to her crotch as she spread her legs in welcome. My fingers found the moist folds of her pussy and stroked between the lips, finding her clit, which elicited a groan.

"I need to have you inside me," she breathed in my ear.

Then Marie took charge by pushing me on my back. She got up on her knees and straddled my stomach. She was breathing heavily, not because of exertion, but because of lust. Reaching between her legs the grasped my stiff cock, pointed it in the proper direction for the task at hand, and lowered herself until my cock head came in contact with her love nest. She stroked it between her pussy lips a few times, found the insertion point and lowered the rest of the way impaling herself on my rod.

The warmth of her moist pussy engulfed my cock, which resulted in even more stiffening. I don't think my cock had been quite so hard since the first time we made love. She proceeded to raise and lower herself as she moaned and I groaned the sounds of the love-dance.

I heard sounds from the other side of the bed and looked to see Jan on her back with her legs spread wide and her vibrator in her hand, stroking and poking her pussy. She seemed to be keeping time with our movements and was just as vocal about it as we were.

Watching Jan playing with herself and Marie's breasts bouncing as she rode me put me over the edge sooner than I'd like.

"I can't hold back, gonna cum soon," I breathlessly told Marie.

"Let it go, I'm nearly there too," she answered.

Let it go I did! It was a gusher, like a new oil well; I shot my load into her. That started a chain reaction.

Marie yelled that she was cumming and shortly after Jan shrieked as her pleasure reached its peak. The three of us must have made enough noise to wake the dead, but I doubt that very many people in the hotel at that time were sleeping anyway, maybe some granny or a passed-out drunk.

As her orgasm finished, Marie collapsed on top of me, breathing in my ear, "God, you were so hard and I was so horny and needed you inside me more than ever before! We've got to do this again, especially with someone doing it beside us…what a turn-on that is! I actually came twice, one right after the other! I've never had that happen before."

We heard Jan say, "You guys fucking over there made me cum twice too! I'd applaud but I'm so spent I don't think I can move. I thought it was so hot when you two were fucking in the next bed while Charlie and I were doing it in ours in Daytona but this was much better. Absolutely amazing!"

The rest of our Fantasy Fest week was spent just as pleasurably. I had some film left and wanted to use it before we left. The girls obliged by putting on a show for me and the camera in the hotel room the last night. Marie and I still get turned on when we look at the pictures of them making love to each other in various ways!

When the week was over we went our separate ways. Jan returned to her job in Alabama. We lost track of her after a few years.

Marie and I went back to San Diego where I put in for a transfer to the Naval Air Station, Key West. The transfer was granted a few months later and we moved to a trailer on Stock Island, one island east of Key West. We went to Fantasy Fest a few more times but it just wasn't the same, especially after our daughter was born at Monroe General Hospital. She is a Conch, the designation locally for natives of the Florida Keys.

EmmisDos
EmmisDos
89 Followers
12