All Comments on 'Jana's Adventure "What If"'

by behindthatdoor

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Indeed...what if.

Excellent !!!!

Keep us informed about the next "Adventure".

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 8 years ago
Profound?

A great fuck is a great fuck. It is not profound. People who try to persuade us otherwise just sound faintly ridiculous.

dsthom1954dsthom1954over 8 years ago
WOW!!!!

Way to go "behindthatdoor". This was a very well written story and a joy to read. But, reality bites. As a couple, their days were numbered. There is no way that she would forget the best sex of her life, and knowing that it didn't happen with her husband. Her husband knowing that he could never make her feel that way. It would erode their marriage no matter how they tried to convince each other of their love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cuck incoming!

Oh, the poor idiot! Awesome fuck. 5/5

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I have to agree with @dsthom1954...

I have to agree with @dsthom1954... As soon as she told her husband: "John, it wasn't good for me..., it was incredible! I'm scared to tell you how good it was...", he would be lost...Then watching what had happened and what his wife had felt, would destroy all his self-esteem, because he would never be able to make that happen to her...Now about the "What if": What if she stayed in contact with that man? What if she had met him again behind his back? What if the "There has been no more prompting on my part to repeat the experience..." wasn't the reality, and that have been happening? Didn't it bothers him that his wife still thinks about it and, even not saying it, wants a lot of repeats? He must be extremely confident to not be bothred by all that happened...Even if well written, all these issues are there...2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A great LW story Gave you a 5 for the

content. It's what LW is all about!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The sex was hot

Unfortunately, the characters are doomed. Works as a one shot. More chapters? No, it just gets repetitious. Leave it here and try something else. No one wants to see a train wreck. Don't give us the "this is true" bullshit either. It's laughable. Just write the freaking story and don't try to bullshit people. No one buys it. Gave you a 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Boring!

"What if" you would write it with more emotions?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I couldn't see the story for all the words....

.....it might have been better if you had edited out some detail for the sake of the story itself. It was so obvious what was next, what each character would do, that it became a burdensome effort to read through all the blow by blow detail.

Suggest you edit for flow, pacing and content. Most of the other mechanics seem pretty good.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Sex was hot but that as a man would not be able to handle my wife getting fuck by someone else then hearing how great it was . Next she'll alwY be looking to do it and you must hope she's not sneaking off doing it. Marriage over unless they are both freaks and start swinging

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 8 years ago
Wonderful story

Kudos to husband. Every wife needs this type of husband. Loved it. xoxoxox Annette

1LuckyRob1LuckyRobover 8 years ago
Excellent Start!

Excellent first story. I very much enjoyed it when Jana would share her thoughts and feelings from her perspective. Also enjoyed the dialogue in broken English. I can relate, my wife is Japanese and although her English is very good, she will start speaking in 'Japanese English' when she gets turned on when she is with another man or men. I share her and we both love it and I do hope that you will share more of your adventures with us. Well Done!!

GeorgeAndersonGeorgeAndersonover 8 years ago
The $64,000 question

If John had told Jana honestly about his reservations (as he told us about them earlier), and asked Jana not to fuck Stephane, would she have stopped, or done it anyway? In other words, is she a loving wife, who cares about John's happiness and heart-security as much as her own, or is she a selfish manipulator who is only out to get her own jollies, hurt who it may? I have my guess, but it seems we'll just have to stay tuned!

A good editor (or perhaps putting the story aside for a while and coming back to it later) would have tightened the story by pruning some repetition and excessive verbiage. Otherwise, I enjoyed your tale-telling. Obviously, you made your characters real to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What if... Jana runs away with Stephane

What is it with these Brits that don't know proper English? "Whilst" is not a word. It is "while". "While I checked in to the hotel..." not "Whilst I checked in to the hotel..." Gad..

"In an instant Jana blurted out, "This is John. He's gay..,"

Well of course he's gay. He's a cuck.

"I think you are really strange to want this, but I'm glad you do. I really love you."

Yeah, sure, un huh... Does she love him enough to let him screw another woman? That's the question, why isn't he at the bar picking up women?

"Imagine the level of trust we have together to even be here!"

Trust? What fucking trust? What has cuckolding her husband got to do with trust, love or respect? Not a fucking thing!

All those things she says she wants - totally uninhibited lust and fucking - what guy doesn't want that too? But can you treat your wife like a slut, like you could somebody elses wife that you don't have to live with or live with the consequences of how you fuck her?

"I lay down with a pillow next to the wall listening to the sounds of my beautiful wife doing what I thought would never happen."

What a fag. His dick is tiny too. Right? She'll never be satisfied with hubby again. But then she'll think it is so hot when hubby gets to bang a hot chick he picks up huh.

"She looked at me. "I'm so embarrassed.".

Why? She's a slut so she's embarrassed? More like bare assed.

"John, it wasn't good for me..., it was incredible! I'm scared to tell you how good it was...".

So like any addict she'll want to do it again and again and hubby will get cut off. And he'll love it like the worthless cuck he is.

"Jana looked at me. "I absolutely can't do anything now. I'm more exhausted in every way than I have ever been in my life. And more embarrassed."

So hubby has a once in a 100 year hard on and she can't or won't help him. Nice.

"we have developed the courage to discover what makes us feel good. Jana more so than me, but we see what comes."

Of course, she'll get all the pleasure and you'll get to jerk off..

"Being able to trust your partner in such a way is rarer."

Trust? What's wrong with you? She likes bigger cocks. Cuckyboy will be history. the sex with Stephane was far better for her than hubby could ever give her. Hubby is a poor second if that... Opened pandora's box is right and it won't go well for hubby.

"Understanding how your partner honestly thinks changes so much and in a very positive way"

We know how Jana thinks, she want more strange cock. Just how does hubby get even. Better how does he get ahead? Just what is this fag hubby thinking? He'd like to fluff her lovers for her? Clean them both after her lover fucks her? Why isn't hubby thinking about all the beautiful and sexy woman that walk by? I know I'd be after some new tail.

"How lucky am I?"

ROTFLMAO... The dude will never "get lucky" again ...

OOAAOOAAover 8 years ago
AMAZING STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not what I would want in my life, but thereby hangs the interest.

Like other commenters I wonder how this sort of arrangement works in real life as it seems that hubby is a poor second in the bedroom to the lovers. But it is because everyone is different that makes life interesting. More stories ASAP please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great start

A tremendously erotic story. Great insight. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
More...please

and as quickly as you can...it's been 7 days since this was posted.

The suspense is killing me / us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pleeease !

Don't makes us wait three years for the next "adventure" episode.

Good and exciting...so far.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
That was fucking HOT!

Hope to read more from you. Thanks. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Of course

we are interested about Jana's adventures. More episodes please.

BackwardllibBackwardllibabout 8 years ago
What if.

Hi A great story, one of the best, How do I make it a 5 star plus?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
WOW

This was hot! But hubby sure is a moron. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very hot!

I will put this story under my husband's pillow and hope... 5 star!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
We look forward to more adventures.

Nice story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
She gets hers.

When does he get his?

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Czech ducks and whores. No wonder the Russians own them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm sorry but the husband in this story is a total tool. And his wife I'm sure got a phone number email or some kind of communication aid from the well hung stud and next time he visits there are she'll be doing it again. As a retired PhD credentialed mental health provider, I spent 33 years trying to put together marriages and relationships that started out just like this story. Once the wife gets a taste of sudden forbidden fruit, all bets are off. It's often been said that men think with their dicks, but women think with their pussies a lot more. Just another future cuck and whore story in the making.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous