All Comments on 'Jane becomes Em'

by freetolisten

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchover 10 years ago
They want Em N Em's :)~

Well done, the roleplay worked for them. Looks like they both want Em.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great

You did a very nice job.

writerjabwriterjabover 10 years ago
I like your writimg!

You make it all so real and natural, I'll eagerly await your next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Not my job, but Welcome to Literotica !!!!!

I have read all four stories. They are all well written, and hot with sex.

My compliments ! I have added you to my list of favorite authors.

Thanks Don

gotranegotraneover 10 years ago
Great Start!

Nice start, but I can't wait to hear about you wearing your daughter's dressses and other clothing. I also hope she has a "thing" for thongs, hosiery, etc. Just continue your quest ASAP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
First and probably only comment for anyone...

I've read a lot of different stories here on Literotica, many genres from many view points, but your story and writing style stands out above all the rest of the thousands of stories and writers on here. Truly the best writer on here bar none. I know I'm just an anonymous commenter but please use my one instance of praise as motivation to keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
wow

I've read all of your stories about Jane, Charlie, and Em and really have enjoyed all of them. This really reads like an account of a true relationship. I hope it is as it sounds wonderful and imperfect, as all relationships are. To the author, I hope Jane and Charlie have many more adventures and 'trysts', but I'm not sure Em and the Husband need to be involved much more than they already are. Love your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
ok

Your son said that he wanted sex from you, a long time ago. Did the sex toy get him started, or did you do something a long time ago to get him started. Then you say that your husband did not satisfy you then. And do they both satisfy you now. How long do you think this will last?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great work!

Absolutely great story telling. Fabulously erotic.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aover 1 year ago

Great story/series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous