All Comments on 'Jane Discovers Mike's Fantasy'

by coastguy1

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More

Sweet but short. Give us more if you please. Start with wife's description, throw in some nc or reluctance on her part when she attempts to seduce the wrong guy etc. Then you will have a lot more comments I bet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
The man

At least Jane found a man to do the job of satisfying her. I'm sure when Brad leaves that Mike will have to support the child. Hopefully Mike was able to pick up some pointers from Brad on how to satisfy Jane. Nice story.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 14 years ago
Very inconsistent story.

At the start of the story, the author states that Mike and Jane had been dating for 8 months. Yet when Mike goes upstairs (and sees Brad fucking Jane), the description is, "He turned the knob, the door opened and there was his wife on her knees and elbows, . . . So are Mike and Jane just dating and living together for the past 8 months, or are they husband and wife? Clearly a contradiction. The sex scene does not seem particularly erotic, and I really don't understand why Mike would suddenly be interested in (or turned on by) Jane's fucking a former steady boyfriend. It's one thing for him to have a fantasy, i.e., watching his lady with another man, but knowing she really still loves him, it's only sex, and she'll come home to him. But with Brad, it's possible she would run off with him. So this is not just a fantasy or a variation on sex, it's an obvious threat to Mike's relationship with Jane. What's to say Jane won't just run off with Brad? Mike is of course a wimp (as in all these essentially willing cuckold stories). The author leaves everything in the bio section blank -- is the author really a woman? The story reads as something possibly written by a woman with a male-sounding pen name. Anyway, as writing goes, this story could definitely use some serious tuning up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Too short

Too short. It was just getting started. Maybe she could have made him eat her after her ex filled her up? Seems like there could be much more to make it a really good story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
pointers, yeah.

The pointer Mike is likely to get from Brad would be a spent slick massive cock pointed at his mouth after he has cleaned his wife like a good boy. This works out great for all three of them. Yum.

tripleg24tripleg24about 14 years ago
Liked it, but too short

You're gonna have to keep this going, bro. Make this more about Mike's humiliation at the hands of Big Bad Brad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
More-I want more. keep writing.

Details more details...like she should be asking mike...Does his cock look good in my pussy. I bet you want to lick my ass while he fucks me, don't you? etc etc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
pusillanimous people alert!

Wimpy boy story! hehehe

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
W.T.F.

Kind of people are on here, where did all these little boy freaks come from? Yikes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Penetrated

Do you think she's carrying Brad's child in her fertile womb.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 13 years ago
They must have eloped

"He turned the knob, the door opened and there was his wife on her knees and elbows, Brad behind her...."

When did they get married? She was his girlfriend when the story started.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

And she left him for a real man, one she could love and share the rest of her life with, instead of a sad pathetic little dicked boy who feared leaving his closet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Cheating Slut and wimpy Cuck! Absolute Cuck Crap!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous