Jane Doe - AKA "Miss Nobody" Pt. 03

Story Info
Jack discovers Jenny's a wealthy socialite being kept on ice.
4.1k words
4.64
8.3k
4

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I decided to try and narrow my search down by typing Jenny's name into the computer and looking for images that resembled her. Since most people don't have pictures associated with their names, it was a long shot, but definitely worth trying anyway. After poring through several pages of images, however, nothing seemed to be panning out so I decided to try and look her up on social media instead. It was mentally exhausting and I was about to call it a night, when one of the avatars looked like it might be her. I clicked on the profile and brought the page up. Was it really her? The picture featured a young woman that did resemble her, standing next to a waterfall, so I clicked on her pictures. The more I looked, the more I began to realize this was in fact, the same Jenny lying in a coma on my floor. As I looked over her profile, her job was listed as "Trust Fund Baby." Her status was single, and she had 357 friends. More importantly, it listed her residence as Louisville, Kentucky. I had a place to start looking! Her last post was two days prior to her arrival at the hospital, so the time line matched, and ironically, her last post was simple - but a clincher for me; "Can't wait to head East tomorrow! Going to tour the NASCAR Hall of Fame before heading out to Kitty Hawk."

There was no doubt in my mind that I had found the true identity of Miss Nobody. I still had to figure out how she could have gone undetected this long though, and why. She had indicated her family had been there and someone at City General knew who she was, so why were they keeping her identity a secret from the rest of the world? I gazed back at her self proclaimed "job title" of "Trust Fund Baby" and wondered if that had anything to do with it. I also wondered how much the trust fund was actually worth; provided it wasn't simply a title she had concocted to draw attention to herself like so many kids do these days.

I spent the next hour looking her up online, now that I had a location to narrow my search down, to see what - if anything - came up. There were no articles or news stories about her being reported missing, but I finally found an older newspaper article titled, "Louisville Socialite Totals Porsche After Colliding With Deer on Bardstown Rd." I pulled the story up, and it mentioned Jenny by name, and made reference to her being the granddaughter of the founder of a multi-billion dollar corporation that I immediately recognized. It was beginning to make sense to me now, as I realized that in all likelihood, someone was trying to keep this hush-hush to gain access to her inheritance. I was on the right track, but I was going to need more than this if I were going to help her. Yes, I could simply reveal her identity to a detective or something, but it would blow any chance of discovering who was behind all of this.

I used to play a cop on television, and coupled with my political experience, I had some degree of knowledge of how to solve a case and who to contact and why. I decided to talk to Jenny again, and get as much information from her as I could, prior to taking my evidence to someone that I could trust. As a former politician, I did have several key contacts in law enforcement and the judicial system that I could approach with this, once I felt I had enough evidence to present a case. For now, however, it was time to go to bed for the day so I could do my job properly later on.

I arrived at City General a few minutes early, and headed straight for Jenny's room. As I approached the nurse's station, I was surprised to see a rather large Black woman in place of Laura behind the kiosk.

"Hi," I greeted her with a smile, "I'm Jack. Where's Laura?"

"She be off tonight an' tomorra." she replied gruffly. "I'm Shaheeta. I work Sunday an' Monday nights."

"Oh okay." I replied brightly. "Well, like I said, I'm Jack. I'm the new nurse for the graveyard shift. Give a holler if anything comes up. I base out of Miss Nobody's room."

"You suppose ta base out of here." she informed me.

"I know," I responded with another smile, "but I don't want to get in your way, and I read to her. Works out all the way around, wouldn't you agree?"

Shaheeta thought about it for a few seconds, and then nodded.

"I s'pose so." she concurred. "I keep the TV on BET. I bet you don't watch it."

"I do not." I said with another smile. "I like Animal Planet. My Cat From Hell is awesome."

"Hey, I've seen that guy." Shaheeta responded. "He gets all them cats to play nice an' all. You like cats?"

"I do." I replied. "I have five at the moment."

Shaheeta smiled.

"You' pretty fly, Jack. I'll let you know if I need anything."

"Thanks." I said with a smile.

I continued toward Jenny's room, and Shaheeta called after me.

"Hey! You really read to her? She don't even know what's goin' on."

"She does." I said affirmatively. "She knows EVERYTHING that goes on around her. Keep that in mind."

I knocked on Jenny's door and opened it.

"Hey, Pretty Girl!" I called out. "It's me."

Jenny took a deep breath and exhaled slowly, showing content.

"Hi Jenny." I said, as I folded the rails down on one side of the bed and sat next to her. "I looked you up on the Internet last night. I know who you are, now."

She didn't respond, so I took that to mean she wanted more information.

"You're from Louisville." I continued. "I found a story in the paper where you hit a deer with your very expensive Porsche 944. It said who you are. I had no idea, Jenny. Everything that I have been doing for you is because of the way I feel about you. I didn't know who you were or where you were from. I just knew that I had some very strong feelings for you. You're so pretty; so beautiful."

I sighed; partly out of frustration, but mostly because she was way out of my league. Had we met in a public venue, most likely she would have wanted nothing to do with me. She drives a Porsche for Christ's sake. I drive a 1969 Ford pickup truck. What would she want with me; a washed-up actor and politician who's had to take a job as a night nurse to pay the bills?

Jenny took a deep breath and exhaled slowly; her sign for intense emotion.

"What is it, Jenny?" I inquired, taking her hand in mine. "Are you okay?"

She puffed twice, so I was relieved.

"I think about you all the time." I confessed.

Two puffs.

"Do you think of me too?" I asked in a surprised tone.

Two more puffs.

"I wish you could open your eyes and see me." I said wistfully. "I used to be a model and an actor. I'm a pretty nice looking guy."

Once again, she took a deep breath and exhaled slowly. What was she trying to tell me?! It was driving me nuts, but I would have to reflect on it later, as I suddenly got a call from Shaheeta over the room's intercom.

"Miss Lottie needs you."

Shit! Could that old bag not give me a moment's peace?

"On my way." I responded.

I leaned over Jenny and kissed her gently on the forehead.

"I have to make my rounds," I said quietly, "but I brought you a surprise. I know your favorite band is Iron Maiden, so I brought one of their CDs for you to listen to, while I'm gone."

Jenny began puffing excitedly, and I loaded the player.

"I'll be back as soon as I can." I called out. "This is one of my favorite albums. It's their crossover, from old school to midi guitar."

I left my lovely blonde patient to check on Lottie, and see what she needed; or at least wanted. I knocked on her door and entered the room, with a little trepidation.

"Hi Jack." she greeted me politely. "I hope I didn't bother you."

"It's okay, Lottie," I responded, "it's my job. What can I do for you?"

"It's kind of... well ... embarrassing." she fumbled. "I have a toy that I use, and I lost it."

"I see." I replied. "Well, do you remember where you last saw it?"

"Umm, yeah." she said quietly. "I don't mean I don't know where it is. I mean, that I lost it... inside. Can you get it out for me?"

I stared at her completely dumbfounded. I was at a loss for words, but part of my duties included some pretty personal stuff, so...

"Lottie," I said gingerly, "please tell me that it's not stuck up your ass, because they don't pay me enough to do that. I don't care what the administration says. I absolutely refuse to put my hand in your ass."

"No, it's not there!" she acknowledged. "I've had five kids, and well... I'm a little loose, if you know what I mean."

I nodded.

"I do," I replied, "but how did it get stuck in your cunt?"

Lottie looked embarrassed.

"Well, it kinda slipped out of my fingers and shot up inside." she explained. "I can't reach it from this angle."

"Okay, so you know this is NOT in my job description, right?" I inquired. "I am not expected to perform a body cavity search while trying to retrieve a lost sex toy! For God's sake, Lottie, why did you ask for me?!"

"Because you're the only one I trust." she answered truthfully. "I know you won't tell anyone. The others; they'd make jokes about it behind my back, but I know you know how to keep a secret. We have one already, right?"

"We do." I acknowledged, reaching up and scratching my chin. "It looks like we have another one too. The first one could affect both of us, but this one is squarely on you. Don't worry though, Lottie. I won't tell anyone. This is between you and me."

"Thank you, Jack." she replied. "I knew you'd understand. I mean, it was great at first; all of that vibration up inside of me, but then after an hour or so, the batteries started to go dead. It's been up inside of my vagina since about five o'clock."

"Oh Lottie!" I exclaimed.

I reached for the glove dispenser and slipped some latex over my right hand, before reaching up inside of her stretched out cunt, and fishing the vibrator back out.

"Here you go." I said, as I placed it in the sink. "It's up to you to clean it though. My job here is finished!"

"Thank you, Jack." she said with genuine contriteness. "I'm sorry I got you involved with this. I know how embarrassing it must be for you. I know how much it's been for me."

"Well, just help me out sometime if you can." I muttered. "Maybe give me a prostate massage or something."

I turned to walk out, but Lottie said something else that completely garnered my attention.

"They're drugging your friend." she whispered. "The one in the coma."

I wheeled around in astonishment.

"What?" I demanded. "What are you talking about?"

"Last year," Lottie continued, glancing around as if the place were wired, "I overheard my day doctor taking to someone. They thought I was asleep, but I wasn't. He said to make sure that all of the IVs for the retard were mixed up before the next shift. Make sure that Cassella made the bags up ahead of time."

"I wonder why they would mix up an entire shift's worth of IVs ahead of time." I mused.

"Because they're spiking it, Stupid!" Lottie burst out. "My special IVs are made up as I need them. If I need one at 3:00 AM, the poor pharmacist on call has to get out of bed, drive here and fill it, that's just how it goes. The difference is that all of hers are done during the day by the same guy; someone named Cassella. They're put in the fridge until your duty nurse or you, sees she needs a new one. You order a replacement and all's well. It's YOU that's been drugging her all this time and you didn't even know it."

I stepped back and sat on the chair allotted for visitors to use. What my elderly patient had just said made perfect sense, but if it were indeed true, how could I prove it? I needed one of the empty IVs to take to a lab for analysis. Good luck getting that done!

I smiled, as things began to dawn on me. I still had friends and contacts who COULD get that done, provided I had solid evidence to back it up. It was time to have a talk with the pharmacist on duty, and to make sure that Laura had sent me the video that I needed to present a case to my contacts.

"Lottie," I said quietly, "if what you just told me is true, then I owe you a debt of gratitude if this helps my friend."

"It's okay, Jack." she responded. "You just fished my favorite vibrator out of my cunt. All I ask is that you stick your hand back up there and make me cum. Do that, and I promise you, I will testify in court, to everything I just told you. Deal?"

I nodded.

"You have a deal, Lottie." I affirmed. "It's kind of nice, when we both have something on the other, isn't it? Makes it kind of like a spy movie."

Lottie looked at me with a crestfallen expression on her face.

"I don't want it like that, Jack." she confessed. "I knew something you didn't, and I used it against you. I am so sorry. I was jealous of her. I know now though, that you really do love her. I will do what I can to help you, okay? Forget about fisting me. I was only kidding."

"Okay, Lottie." I replied. "Thank you for your information. It's a big help."

She brightened.

"Really?" she responded. "I'm glad. Like I said, I'll testify if it comes to it. What they're doing is wrong and I want to help. I don't have anyone that comes to visit me, which is why I act like I do, I guess. It's just for attention so I don't feel so alone."

"I'll come to visit you if you want." I said. "Just let the nurse know it's not an emergency and I'll check in on you, okay?"

"Would you play checkers with me?" Lottie inquired. "I like checkers, but no one will play with me."

"If I have time, yes." I replied. "I promise. I'll let Jenny know so that she's not wondering what's going on when I come to see you."

"Thanks Jack." Lottie sighed. "You really ARE different than the others."

I smiled and returned to Jenny's room. The album was just ending, so I waited a few seconds and turned the CD player off, before sitting next to Jenny.

"Did you like that CD?" I inquired.

Two puffs.

"I thought you would." I replied. "Um, listen Jenny... the patient I just went to see had some information about you. She says your IVs are being spiked to keep you in a coma."

Jenny was silent.

"They must not realize that you're not completely unconscious." I continued. "I'm going to take your empty bag with me and see if I can get it tested. I could switch your bag right now and you'd probably wake up, but there's no guarantee of when, and we'd never be able to prove anything. Would you be willing to wait a little while longer to help me nail everyone involved?

There was a slight pause, and then two puffs. She was in!

"Good girl." I said quietly. "I love you Jenny, and I'll everything I can to expose everyone for what they've done to you. Now, how about some special time for the both of us?"

She puffed again and I removed my scrubs, before rolling a condom onto my dick and positioning her so I could fuck her. Jenny sighed loudly as I fucked her in earnest. After several minutes she sighed again, and I knew she'd cum. I relaxed, and a few minutes later, shot off inside of her. I removed the condom and placed it into a plastic bag, before putting that into my duffel bag. I pulled my clothes back on and kissed Jenny on the forehead.

"I love you." I whispered.

She puffed twice and let out a long sigh.

"I know you love me too." I said quietly. "I can't wait until we actually meet. Right now, this is like talking on the phone, but soon, you and I will get to be together, I promise."

I began fondling her firm tits; squeezing them gently.

"I sure love playing with your tits." I said wistfully. "I love the way they feel; so firm, yet spongy at the same time. They're beautiful; just like you."

I sucked her nipples quickly, then pulled her sheet up and covered her again. I glanced at her IV and saw it was almost time to replace it. A few minutes wouldn't make a difference in the logs, but it would leave more than enough in the bag for me to have analyzed.

"I need to get you a fresh IV." I told her. "I'll be back as soon as I can, okay?"

She puffed twice, and I disconnected the IV from her arm. Rather than place it into the bio waste container at the end of the hall, I instead added it to my bag as well, so I could get it checked out. I turned the TV on to VH1 and then headed down to the basement so I could pick her IV up from the pharmacy. It was closed at this time of night, but we had access to the back portion for the IVs. To my surprise, the pharmacist was there as well, apparently filling a special order.

"Hi." I said. "I'm here to pick up an IV for Jane Doe up in the Zombie Unit."

"Oh hi." she replied. "I'll get it for you."

She returned a minute or so later and handed it to me.

"Thanks" I said. "Do you have any idea why these are made up during the day for her? Aren't they just generic bags?"

"They should be." she agreed. "I have no idea."

"Is there anything special about them?" I inquired.

"Shouldn't be." she mused, turning the bag over in her hand. "It's a typical feeding bag."

"Have you ever made these up yourself?"

"Not for that patient, no." she answered. "Phil Cassella does all of these for some reason. It's not typical, but then, he's the head pharmacist here. What he says, goes. Listen, it's been nice talking to you..."

"Jack." I filled in.

"Jack, but I need to finish this up and get back home and into bed." she finished. "I'm very tired and I don't want to make a mistake."

I nodded and took the bag from her.

"Good night..." I prodded.

"Cindy." she said with a smile.

I winked and backed up.

"See you around." I bade her farewell.

I returned to Jenny's room and hooked the full bag up to her arm.

"Oh Pretty Girl." I murmured. "I hate doing this now, knowing it's keeping you this way, but I promise you, I will make some calls tomorrow. I'll be off for the next two days, but I'm going to use them to look into this. I will miss you."

She sighed deeply, and I knew she was sad. I would miss her a lot and I knew she would miss me as well. I returned home to crash, but as soon as I was awake again, I started going through all of my contacts to decide who I should report this to. It didn't seem to fit the bill to contact the FBI, although she was being held against her will. I decided to call a detective friend of mine instead, and see what he thought of everything.

"Hey Bill," I said, as he answered the phone, "it's Jack. How've you been?"

"Not bad," he replied, "and yourself?"

"Doing well, thanks." I responded. "Look Bill, I have a situation, and I'm not sure if it involves a local PD or the Feds."

"What is it?" he asked in a curious tone.

"Well, I got my nursing degree, and I'm on the late shift at City General." I explained. "There's a comatose patient that's listed as a Jane Doe."

"The hit and run victim?" he inquired. "I remember that. No ID, and she's a veggie, from what I understand."

"She's not." I replied. "She's very much aware of her situation and I know who she is. She's being held in a medically induced coma against her will. Isn't that false imprisonment or something?"

"It would be," Bill responded, "if you could prove that. If she's in a coma, how can you determine who she is or anything? You've lost me, Jack."

"I can communicate with her." I explained. "She's in what we call a waking coma. She's fully aware of her surroundings. I've worked out a yes or no code she can use to answer questions, and I got her name. I looked her up, and she's a rich debutante from Louisville. I think her family is keeping her on ice until she's been missing for seven years, then have her declared legally dead and collect her trust fund."

"That's an awful lot of speculation, Jack." Bill answered dubiously. "I'd need something solid before I could look into this."

"I can prove it!" I asserted. "I have a video of myself talking to her, and her answering. I also have a sample of her IV that needs testing to see if it contains anything to keep her unconscious. It's not labeled on the bag, so if it's there, that's enough for an investigation itself, correct? Some kind of medical tampering or something?"

12